Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thaga'rok Clan[Second Character Clan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

Thaga'rok Clan[Second Character Clan] Empty
PostSubject: Thaga'rok Clan[Second Character Clan]   Thaga'rok Clan[Second Character Clan] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:36 am

Clan Name:Thaga'rok Clan

Kekkei Genkai:
Gun Powder Manipulation: By the mixture of fire and earth. The user is able to create the earth into a powder that easily ignites by the fire that user uses. It can only be ignited by the nature fire chakra of the user. An opponent will not be able to ignite it as they weren't born to have the ability to manipulate the gun powder. The powder acts as normal sand, to the look sof a person it's just normal sand except that it has a dark tone color into it. Telling the difference between sand and powder.

Secret Clan Jutsu:

History:
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Thaga'rok Clan[Second Character Clan]   Thaga'rok Clan[Second Character Clan] EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Is this is the same jutsu and ability as already on your character?
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Thaga'rok Clan[Second Character Clan]   Thaga'rok Clan[Second Character Clan] EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:57 am

This should be moved to the Historical Achieves. As I reposted the clan with my second account. And was accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thaga'rok Clan[Second Character Clan]   Thaga'rok Clan[Second Character Clan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Thaga'rok Clan[Second Character Clan]
Page 1 of 1