Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanji

Kanji

Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy Empty
PostSubject: Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy   Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:03 am

Quote :
Mission Location: Village Hidden Under The Moon (At the Sea Port)
Mission Participate's:
Team Two
Akki Abhorsen
Kanji Uchiha
Mission Rank: A ranked
Mission Objective: Once in an alliance with the Akatsuki. The Sound Village has sent a spy to find out our plans. He has one of my scrolls which has precious information about the Akatsuki. Not only this he knows where our base is now.
Team Twos mission is to hunt down the Spy and kill him, retrieving the scroll.
Failure will not be accepted.

Time was late in the Hidden Village of the Moon. The Moon was high up in the sky as the moon always was. This was where the village got their name. The moon was just bright enough to give a shape to objects even though the only objects within the area where the pier guards and the occasional couple that found it romantic for a quick stride on the beach in the moonlight. Kanji arrived to the Seaport in the Village Hidden Under the Moon, with information of a new mission. Why do they put me on these missions? I hate killing people..., Kanji thought as he walked the shore of the Seaport. He looked down at the ocean thinking about his objective. He had no second thoughts. Everything he was going to do was going to happen just as it should be planned. This man was going to die soon and yet, Kanji was already ready to leave. "Hmm... This mission is going to be a joke." Kanji activated his sharingan and began to walk around. Everybody within the village was accustomed to Akatsuki now, so Kanji in a cloud-covered uniform took no one by surprise. Just to be straight, Kanji continued to look around for his teammate making sure she was going to show up.
Back to top Go down
Akki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Akki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy   Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Akki hopped along the roof tops of the huts of the Village until she spotted her Partner, she wasnt to happy though she had just lost a partner who had become a traitor and now she had to have another one who she didn't even know. Akki Bounced off of a hut and landed next to him, she could see he had his sharingan active, she wasn't a great fan of uchiha but it was the bosses decision. Akki nodded as she landed next to him, her cloak billowing as she planted her feet on the ground. Blood lust was rising in her but so was boredom she wanted to find this spy and kill him quickly she couldn't be bothered but the thought of a good kill would wet her appitite.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy   Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Turning around, Kanji looked at Akki, how had just landed next to him. She was now close enough to notice him as an Uchiha but that didn't bother Kanji. He figured now after seeing his sharingan, she would know exactly how he battled, but Kanji had been wrong before. He took a quick look at his teammate and then turned back around facing the open seaport. "The names Kanji and I'm sure by now that you've figured out my surname. You must be Akki." Kanji was so ready to get this fight over with that he just decided to go and kill this guy. "He's hear somewhere. I say we just take a stroll around until we find him. You've seen his picture, I'm sure. I'm not all that great with descriptions, though I'm sure he may attack us but until then... Shall we?" Kanji began to walk forward into the seaport to begin looking for his target.
Back to top Go down
Akki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Akki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy   Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Akki still walked along side her partner she nodded and look at him "Yes I know your surname and your first, I am Akki Abhorsen, I say we get this over with quickly i'm not in the mood for mundane mission such as this they are a waste of effort if it wasn't for the fact that this guy had stolen something from Temai then im sure you would be alone right now"

Akki then reached for her Bandoleer hung over her chest, she pulled out a bell that was just smaller than a fist, she hend it by the clapper so that it did not sound of it own accord. She then started to look around for the traget and get this mission over with.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy   Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:42 am

"Well well well. That makes two of us. I'd rather not waste more time than i already have. This'll be swell." Kanji continued to walk with the moon high above him. He began to walk, getting separated from Akki, around the sea port entering and exiting shops. Occasionally, Kanji would stop for a drink or two, hoping his partner had found the guy. He looked around analyzing everything he was looking at. The Sharingan made everything much clearer and easier to see.

As he walked out of a bar, he noticed an image of a person that had caught his eye. Once the two made eye contact, the person began to jet down the street. Kanji sighed and then looked around noticing no one around except for him and the running image. Kanji ran up the side of the bar and body flickered until he was on an adjacent rooftop from the running image on the ground. Great we got a runner. Kanji body flickered forwards again jumping off the roof and down to the ground, landing roughly 15 meters away from the running image. "What's the hurry?" Tonight was a really good night for an Uchiha. It was dark enough out to where an Uchiha would be able to make eye contact with a person without the opponent seeing the sharingan. Much to Kanji's advantage, he smiled and awaited, hoping his partner would come to finish this guy off. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Kanji of the Hidden Leaf. I hear you have very important information and my superiors have given me orders to take you out and retrieve the scroll. Now I, myself, have a very passive state of mind. My partner... not so much." Kanji began to take a few steps closer and the image began to take a step back.

Suddenly, the image stepped into the moonlight revealing the wear of sound ninja attire. Kanji knew this was his guy. "Hey! I'm trying to help you out here. We can either make this completely easy or relatively hard... for you of course. For the easy way, you could give the scroll to me and kill yourself. Painless for both of us. Or... I could torture you for the next 30 seconds until you wish you were dead and then I'll take the scroll from you. Either way, you die. I get my scroll. My people are happy, your people are... not so happy. It's up to you though. Will you give me the scroll or do I have to take it from you? Kanji waited for an answer. He hated getting his hands dirty but he was afraid he'd have to. Over my dead body! Kanji smiled focusing into the sound ninja's eyes. "As you wish."

((OOC: Wasn't exactly sure how the NPC is played so.. I also decided I'd wait for Akki to post again as well so we can both take him out and not just me.))
Back to top Go down
Akki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Akki

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy   Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:53 am

Akki saw Kanji running and she knew he had found their man. she started out in a run of her own it wasn't overly fast as she knew that Kanji could easily handle the situaution. As she approached she slowed up a little seeing that Kanji and the target had stopped, she stuck to the shadows and listened to the conversation a cold smile crossed her face as Kanji mentioned that she wasn't so passive, then she heard the Target and grinned again Over My dead body just what she wanted to hear.

Akki stepped out of the shadows with the bell she drew eariler still in her hand this time she was holding it downwards holding the Mahogany handle. She grinned to Kanji and then to the target.

Now that is what i wanted to hear the talk of a dead body, not only can i enjoy killing you i can enjoy using my bells to enslave your soul and use it later on for what ever i feel like." Akki carefully lifted her arm holding the bell upwards now careful to make sure it didnt ring out or else it could be devistating for both Kanji and herself. She Stood watching the Tareget with her grey lifeless eyes waiting for his next move or waiting for Kanji to start things off.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy   Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:38 pm

[[Mission Failed]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy   Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad Two - Mission: Sounds Spy
Page 1 of 1