Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie) Empty
PostSubject: Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie)   Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:33 pm

Chapter 1
The White Well

Waking up the in his bedroom Sumi laid in his bed with his eyes half opened. Wearing only a T-shirt, and boxers he rolled under the covers and he slightly moved to the edge of his bed. Sumi’s house was one of the biggest in the village, almost seeming to be mansion to some people. He had brown wooden floors and green walls which made the room have a earthy tone which he always wanted. Very neat and organized his mansion had five floors including the basement and sub-basement which he trained in. Sumi was always grateful for his mansion, and due to his legacy in the village he earned it regardless. After cleansing himself in the bathroom Sumi put on his Jounin outfit covered by a brown trench coat that made him look huskier due to its rough texture. Taking the puppet summoning scrolls and placing them in his Jacket slots he wondered why he did so since had no missions today. Deciding that he was going to patrol the Otagakure border on his free day he became fully geared and walked to his front door. Exiting his mansion which was located in the outer city he began walking to the village entrance.

On his travel he was approached by a young girl carrying a miniature puppet. “Sumi sensei can you make it dance” she said happily as she handed Sumi the doll. Sumi was always approached by younger children to animate dolls and entertain them, and since he wasn’t in a rush he decided to do so. Using his puppet technique he attached his chakra strings to the doll and made it dance for the young girl as she applaud. Thanking Sumi for his little puppet show she skipped off down the side walk and around the corner. With a light smile on his face Sumi raised back up and and continued his journey. Entering the village entrance two guards stood at the doors and watched Sumi as he approached. “Excuse me Sir, do you have permission to leave?” One of them asked while lifting his left hand up. Sumi watched the giant sand gate which looked as if it reached all the way to the sky and shifting his eyes to the Chuunin. “Yes I do’ he said blankly as he pulled out a permission slip. Both Chuunin walked back to their posts and did hand signs which made the gate open. Smiling at them both Sumi walked threw the gate leaving the village, and into the dessert.

The sun shined heavily in the Sand villages dessert as Sumi jumped threw the dessert. The sand which cooked under the suns rays seemed to shine with orange light which made the whole dessert appear to be a golden ocean. Examining his environment thoroughly he focused on all his senses to make sure that the area was clear. Still moving he was now far away from the Sand village where it could no longer be seen. A few miles ahead of him was a semi forest that was the rim of Otagakure. Entering the forest the sweet scent of the flowers roamed the safari like environment as grass soon was under his feet. Leaving the dessert and entering the Otagakure forest Sumi rested himself on a big rock near a lake.

After fifteen minutes of resting and enjoying the fresh air Sumi saw the image of a white well at the center of the lake. Curiosity clouded his mind as he leaped off the cliff and walked into the lake. Walking on the water he was almost to the center of the lake which the well resided. Being made of full white rock a leery voice came from the well as Sumi peered down into it. “Come, it is time” the well said as Sumi became enslaved by the voice. Jumping into the well everything went black for Sumi, and a strange sense of supernatural energy swarmed his body as he now entered a new civilization.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie)   Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:01 am

Chapter 2
Desert Paradise

When Sumi awoken he found himself on a bed inside a little cottage. “Where am I?” he thought as he sat up, looking around him he noticed the stone floor and empty room where he apparently slept. Wiping the sweat from his face Sumi got up from the bed and stepped on the floor. As soon as he did a shock of pain came from his left ankle which appeared to be severely scarred. Putting the leg on the bed he decided to use his medical techniques to heal it, placing his left hand on his ankle a green ball of healing chakra was created and in a immediately the wound started to heal. Getting up from the bed and standing up straight he was very overheated due to a slight fever and high temperatures in the room. Using his Cold Wave skill he placed his hands on his chest and his temperature slowly decreased. Finally functioning right he noticed a young girl staring at him from the slightly opened door. ‘How did you do that?” she asked faintly while half out the door. Looking at her curiously Sumi answered “Its medical ninjutsu” he said generally, “and where am I?” he asked as he walked a little closer to the girl. Slightly moving back she answered “this is Desert Paradise stranger, we found you by the well and decided to help you’ she said while smiling. Sumi then remembered what happened, cursing the wells name he looked back at the girl. “What’s your name young girl?” he asked. “Nana” she said as if whispering. Nana grabbed Sumi’s hand and lead him out the cottage where the image of a small town hit Sumi.

The town was small and looked very similar to the Sand village, buildings made of sand and the ground being made of stone. The sun was hotter than usual and the air was thinner. No one was outside and all windows were shut. Unlike the Sand Village there was no towers or anything, just small row houses and a stand here and there. There was also a leery feeling about the village the Sumi couldn’t figure out. As Nana and Sumi talked more about his accident they decided to go out into the village to show Sumi around. As they walked no one was in sight but the frequent looks they got from citizens peaking out the windows. “Why is no one outside?” he asked Nana while walking down the street. “Because they’re scared of monsters” she said while looking down. “But I’m not, I’m brave!” she shouted with a smile. “Monsters huh? Interesting” Sumi thought as they continued to explore. Finding out that the young girl lived by herself Sumi wondered where her parents were, Nana told him that they died a few months ago but then he wondered why no one else took care of her. While making their into a intersection, Sumi saw a white cape flowing on top of one of the buildings. Only seeing it for a split second he shoved off the sight and decided to pretend he didn’t see anything.

So tell me about these monsters” he asked Nana while walking back to her home. Looking back at him Nana shrugged her shoulders, “they say a young boy got possessed and his spirit attracted demons into the village” she said while slightly laughing. “But that’s just crazy talk from the villagers” she continued. A slight sense of fear crept into Sumi’s mind as they headed back home. When walking in the small two floor house Nana led Sumi into a room upstairs where she told him to rest. Thanking her greatly for letting him stay there Sumi stood by the window as she left and stared at the moon. “I have no idea where I am and I’m living in Spook village” he said sadly while flopping on his bed and going to sleep. Entering his dreams he saw the village he was in raided by demons which almost scared him to awaken, but his was more than a dream... this was a premonition.

~Sumi's Premonition~

Standing over top of the village he saw men, women and children being massacred by the demons which shined with a red aura. Watching them be killed their screams seemed to echo in the valley as blood ran down there faces. While watching he saw Nana on the ground with a horde of demons around her. "No!" Sumi shouted as they cut her throat.
~End of Premonition~

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie)   Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:50 am

Chapter 3
The Demon of Alchemy

Awakening in shock Sumi found himself drenched in sweat and shaking in horror. He knew it was more than a dream, its had a power to it that could tarnish even the strongest of minds and the vision was clearer than day. Not knowing that he screamed in his dreams Nana came in with a senbon in her hands appearing to be ready to fight. Sumi laughed and sighed at the same time as she walked over to his side and handed him a towel. Taking the towel and wiping his face she asked him what was wrong and he couldn’t answer. Shaking his head as a response Nana looked at him strangely as she placed the senbon on the dresser beside his bed. Looking over at his uniform which had been ripped and basically unwearable he looked back at Nana with his eyebrows lifted. Rana who was 16 years old and had long black hair nodded her head in understand that Sumi needed more clothes. As she ran to another room in the hall Sumi got up and got his ninja scrolls from his pockets, he placed them on the bed and made sure all his weapons where neatly stacked. Nana came back in holding a long black robe, underwear, black cap, and black sandals. As she left she slightly peeked in to watch Sumi get dressed
"No peaking little girl, when you turn 18 you can peek all you want” he said while giggling. Running away immediately in embarrassment Sumi put on the clothes and tried to make sense of the dream.

Telling Nana that he wanted to go on a walk alone, Sumi got a strange desire to go in the outskirts of the village. Leaving his weapons in the hut he made sure he took his puppet summoning scrolls which carried Gia and Cronus. Walking out the house Sumi walked threw the village and once again felt a strange presence with him. Leading him to a forest a couple miles away from the village he found himself surrounded by tall trees and flowers as he stood inside a forest. It was beautiful there, and as Sumi stood in the middle of a small open field he saw a grave where a stone was embedded. Snapping out of the trance that he was in, he realized where he was and looked down at the grave.

Touch the stone” a dark voice said which startled Sumi. Looking around him he saw and sensed nothing as the voice seemed to come from nowhere. But Sumi wasn’t scarred of the voice, the voice seemed slightly familiar and Sumi felt protected by it. “Who are you?” Sumi said as the wind began to blow threw the trees. After a moment of silence the voice spoke again. “My name is Sopharus, demon of mysticism and guardian of the Alchemists” he said with a slight hiss at the end. His devilish voice seemed to echo in Sumi’s body but that didn’t disturb him, he accepted it. “Why am I here and what do you want with me?” Sumi asked as the wind stopped which left a stunning silence. “Touch the stone and all your questions will be answered” it said. Looking at the red stone a black aura started to surround it as Sumi got closer. Grabbing the stone Sumi felt a rush of knowledge and power that surged threw every part of his being. His whole body glowed with chakra and everything in his mind became blank. Mentally being sucked into a void of dark blue energy he soon slipped back to reality with his knowledge of why he came there. Being sucked back to reality he saw a man sitting on the ground in front of him that looked liked Sumi himself, wearing a black robe and appearing to be 25. Behind the man was a giant demon who had two horns and a transparent blue body that was covered in a robe.

~What Sumi saw while touching the stone~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie)   Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:00 am

Chapter 4
Medium

As Sumi stood there with the man in front of him and the Demon beside him he felt like his entire spirit was changed. He could feel strange supernatural currents inside his body, vibrating his soul and molding into his chakra. “What did you do to me?” he said wearily as both the man and the Demon stood in front of him. Shaking intensely Sumi fell to the ground and tried not to scream. The man went up to Sumi and kneeled down, placing his hand on his shoulder he began to whisper in Sumi’s ear. 'Just wait a few moments and the pain will stop” he said calmly as Sumi began to slowly stop shaking. The shaking then stopped and Sumi laid on the ground, calming himself down he began to regain focus. Sopharus who was hovering beside Rein raises his finger and at the moment Sumi began to rise up. “The stone infused you with demonic energy that prepared you for alchemical currents” he said while bring Sumi back to his feet. Staggering a little Sumi came back to his senses, “I saw the vision, I know what’s going to happen, but I want to go back to my village” Sumi said aggressively at the two of them. Looking back at the man he asked him who he was. “Hello Sumi, I’m your Great Grandfather Rein, and I know you want to go back, but right now this town needs your help” he said calmly at Sumi. After fifteen minutes of conversation about everything that has happened to him it was time for Sumi to start training.

Sopharus touched the ground in the middle of the three and a portal was summoned. Entering the portal the three of them were taken to Medium where the spirits roamed free. When entering the gates of Medium Sumi saw the white deciminated buildings standing in crooked patters and the fractured ground beginning to crack. “You must drink from the well Sumi, that’s how you gain your alchemical power” Rein said while patting Sumi on the back. As all three of them walked to the center of the city where the well was located Sumi asked Rein what happened to Medium. “I destroyed it, using the philosophers stone that amplified my powers I killed all the Demons in this town. But now they are being reincarnated and its your job to end it once and for all” he preached to Sumi as they walked.

When finally reaching the center of the city the well which Sumi had fallen in was there a few feat in front of him. Sopharus flew behind the well and told Sumi to drink from it. Trusting that he was telling the truth Sumi drank from the well and the bright red currents went inside his body. Unlike the previous time he didn’t feel any pain and didn’t have a premonition. Applauding, Sopharus told both Rein and Sumi to follow him into the giant white mansion which was across the street from the well. Entering the mansion Sopharus clapped his hands and a secret stairwell appeared from the floor. As all three walked down the stairs they entered a eternal library which was the biggest room that Sumi every saw. “This is where we will teach you alchemy” Sopharus said as his devilish voice seemed more creepier than usual. Walking in the center of the library Rein continued, “Time runs differently in here, outside these walls time is frozen, which gives us all the time in your world to train” he said. “But for right now sleep, your going to need your rest” he continued as he pointed at the stairs. Sopharus guided Sumi into a bedroom at the top floor and summoned him a new outfit. Giving him a new red robe and shoes he wanted Sumi to wear those for his training tomorrow. Accepting them Sumi closed the door and rested on the wooden bed.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie)   Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:47 am

Chapter 5
Training

The next day Sumi stood in the middle of a transmutation circle with Rein across from him. In the middle of the circle was a tiny statue of a bird made of stone. Wearing his red robe and being fully nourished Sumi was ready to learn this technique and save the village. Sopharus was floating above a stack of books, watching every move that Sumi made. “Are you ready to start Sumi?” Rein asked while summoning his soul strings. “Yes, lets begin” Sumi said as he stood there and watched Rein whip his strings around his body. “The first step is to know the elements composition” he said looking down at the bird statue. “Then use your new soul strings ability to rearrange and change its composition, like this” after he said he wrapped his strings around the bird and he transformed it into a golden lion statue. Nodding his head Sumi did the proper hand signs that he has been practicing and called forth his alchemic energy. Using his chakra string ability he mixed all those elements and created soul strings which was easy for him to do. Mastering the soul string technique part he whirled his strings around above him made light shows with their glowing appearance. Accidentally hitting a bookshelf with his strings he transmuted it into lose stone, which then crumbled as if were dust. “Sorry…” Sumi said while Rein laughed.

Six hours later Sumi mastered the art of calling his alchemic chakra and it was time to study in the books. Reading book after book he learned all he could on alchemy including the origin. Spending days and days in the library he learned everything he could about transmutation, homunculi and energy. Sopharus was a excellent librarian as he occasionally helped Sumi with his reading, and telling him what books to read and what order to read them. A week passed and Sumi was done his reading on alchemy. Getting a better understanding of the art it was almost hard for Sumi to even think of anything but alchemy. After his studying portion it was time for his to learn how to transmute properly using soul strings.

The next day Rein and Sumi stood at the circle again with the golden lion in front of them. “Now try” Rein said as Sumi lashed out his strings. Wrapping them around the golden lion statue he focused his alchemic flow and visualized the checmical bonds separating and re-building to his liking. After five seconds the statue turned into a wooden snake and Sumi’s almost lost control of his excitement. “Excellent I did it, this is getting easier” he said as he shook Reins hand. “Trust me alchemy never gets easier Grandson” Rein said with a smirk. After days of perfecting transmutation he was able to turn regular objects into more lethal weapons and simple things into rare treasure. This technique fascinated Sumi greatly, and the wonders of what he could do once in the Sand village swarmed his mind.

Deciding that he was going to pratice this on his puppets he got the scrolls from his room and placed them in the circle. Summoning Gia and Cronus, Rein was surprised on how well equipped they were for being regular puppets. “Now in order for you to transmute your puppets you have to know every single part of their body to transmute them” he said. Cross checking their patterns Sumi was sure he knew everything about them, and being their creator he was more positive. Using each hand to control one puppet Sumi transferred his alchemic energy into both and transmitted their rubber skin. Turning them into iron, Rein applauded his abilities but it was far from perfection. Since Iron is more compacted then wood, the puppets skin were partially hallow inside, making the iron weak. Using the technique again he densed the iron more and made it perfect. Next time he tried it he wanted to change their appearance, so Sumi used his alchemy to change make his puppets appearance. Making them appear wider and skinner, Sumi mastered the art of transmuting his puppets, and with that his skills grew greatly as a alchemist.

After many weeks of practice it was time for him to learn the art of creating a controlling a homunculus. This time Sophorus was training Sumi, they were in a the center of the library where no books were. “Alright Sumi, I want to do what we practiced. Remember, make it replicate the human body” he said. Being a medic ninja Sumi was a master at anatomy and had no problem with knowing how the human body worked. But transmuting a puppet to match it was a different story. Using his alchemy Sumi tried to make the puppet appear to be human but kept fading back to a regular puppet. Asking sophorus for help he said that it was a multi transmogrification technique that takes a while to master, but since time was didn’t exist in there Sumi trained hard to master it. Weeks came by and Sumi finally got the hang of replicating the human body with a puppet. With a now completely human puppet in the center of the floor, he had to animate the puppet with his chakra, taking Reins advice and sitting back Sumi left reality and meditated. While meditating he went into the spirit zone which happened when he touched the stone at the forest. Sending some of his spirit energy into the homunculus Sumi animated her, and now she was living. Breaking the concentration the young homunculus which was a young girl began to disintegrate.

Mastering alchemy it was time for Sumi to use the Philosophers stone to seal hells gate, and save the village.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie)   Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:20 am

Chapter 6
Ending

After mastering alchemy Sumi was taken out of the eternal library and into the city Medium. “We must go to hells gate and seal it” Rein said to Sumi as they began to walk. As they began to walk the ground started shaking and the cracks started to increase. “What the?” Sumi said as a small earthquake erupted from the city. Sophorus was waiting for them at the gate and Rein and Sumi were caught in the middle of a anonymous earthquake. Jumping to a high location they looked down the streets and saw a giant demon coming up from the ground above. “Its started! Quick we must to its head and use the stone!” Rein yelled at Sumi. “Gotcha” Sumi said as he ran towards the demon. Having six wings and composed of all black energy the great demon was destroying everything inside the city. Sumi now a couple miles away grabbed the Philosophers stone from his pouch and held it tightly as he ran towards the demon. Dodging its mighty swings Sumi flipped up to the roof and saw the many demon spawns that were coming from the ground. “I got to make this quick” he said as he threw the stone at the giant black demons head. Using his chakra strings Sumi transmuted the stone with the demon which caused a great explosion in the city of Medium.

After waking up Sumi was in the forest a couple miles away from Desert Paradise. Finding Rein a few inches beside him unconscious Sumi slowly stood up and looked at him. Unable to heal Rein because he was dead Sumi prayed for him to be okay. Sophorus came up from the ground and saw both Rein and Sumi standing under a tree. “Congratulations Sumi, you killed the demons and mastered alchemy, now you can go home” he said generally while hovering over Reins body. Placing his finger on his forhead, Sophorus awakened Rein which appeared to be dazed. “Rein…” Sumi thought as he stood up and faced Sophorus. In moments Rein recovered and stood up, and walked by Sophorus’s side. ‘Good job Sumi, I knew you had it in you!” He said boastfully while giving him a hug. Sumi eyes watered with tears as he looked at the two, “Thanking for everything” he told them both with slight bow. Having a group hug both Sophurus and Rein slowly vanishing leaving Sumi alone in the forest.

Walking back to Nana’s house Sumi hugged her dearly and told her about the adventure. Not believing a word Sumi says Nana hit Sumi on the forhead and told him he was just like the villagers. “Before I go Nana, I want to give you this” he took out a red stone what shined with black energy. Taking the stone Nana thanked Sumi for the present and wished him farewell. Going back to the well, Sumi jumped in and came back to the world as we know it. Walking a few steps away from the well, Sumi turned around and transmuted the well into rumble. “There we go” he said while walking back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie)   Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sumi and the Dark Alchemist (RP Movie)
Page 1 of 1