Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique Empty
PostSubject: Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique   Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:43 am

Name: Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique
Type: Ninjutsu/Hidden Clan Technique
Element: N/A
Description: The user could enable their hand or body to insert poisonous nano-sized bug in the opponent's body which creates a painful and mostly fatal injury. These insects are transferred in to the victim's body with a mere touch of the skin. Although from the Aburame Clan this is apparently even secret among them. It's claimed that Orito Aburame created an antidote for this jutsu. The jutsu is seen to hold somewhat of an acid like effect, spreading poisonous acid like fluids that melt the users skin. It can quickly spread due to the merely fact that they are nano sized bugs, millions of them. So eventually the poison could consume the user completely.

Last edited by Adam on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique   Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:06 pm

would it be out of place for me to add input onto this technique?
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique   Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Ok here we go..

1. In order for the last sentence to hold true you would have to create a seperate item or jutsu in order to actually have an antidote. As you have a medical specialty, that shouldnt be a problem, but just to keep in mind.

2. I would like you to describe said injury. There are several types of injuries, and it would have to be much more specific.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique   Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:20 am

1.I'll develop some kind of item that allows me to fix this jutsu's effect, the said antidote.

2. The jutsu is seen to hold somewhat of an acid like effect, spreading poisonous acid like fluids that melt the users skin almost. It can quickly spread due to the merely fact that they are nano sized bugs, millions of them. They would travel quickly, as seen in the new manga chapter. So eventually the poison could consume the user completely.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique   Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:21 am

I read the new manga, I know how it works, but it needs to be edited into the description please.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique   Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 am

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique   Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:27 am

Approved for training
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique   Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique Empty

Back to top Go down

Poisonous Nano Bugs Technique
Page 1 of 1