Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuu Technique

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am

Name: 7 hit strike

Type: Taijutsu

Element: Fire

Description: This jutsu was created by Ryuu using the Jyuuken and Tiger style as bases to incapacitate opponents in a fight. Due to Ryuu's knowledge of human anatomy, and the Byakugan, specific pressure points are targeted to immobolize and cripple. Also, due to Ryuus training with the Jyuuken, when a pressure point is hit, he injects a small amount of fire chakra from his fingers into that point. This is enhanced by the Tiger Style claws Ryuu wears.

The first attack is targetted at the opponents closest arm. Ryuu will dash to that point, and using the nerve system right at the elbow, strike that point with his fingers, applying pressure and flinging that arm to the side. Now close enough, he will do the same to the other arm.

Dropping down, Ryuu's nexts attacks strike the thigh of the opponent, about the middle and slightly off to the side, driving his blade tipped fingers into the nerve system in that area. Striking both legs, he will quickly jump back up, having immobiled the opponent for a few moments.

From there, before the opponent regains mobility of his arms and legs, Ryuu will strike the muscles and nerves above the collar bone, using the force to those points with fire chakra also.

The 5th and final blow, when the opponent is immobile, is directed at the solar plexus of the opponent. Ryuu will have the claw weapons out to inflict as much damage as possible.

The fire chakra injected into those points inflicts a strong amount of pain, as it is a foriegn chakra, and burns at the nerve points, causing the pain centers to go haywire.

Link: (When making new jutsus you must train them. Read the Training Page in rules. post the link here for admins to check)

Medical use/Bastardized use: N/A
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Bump. Edited
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:02 am

Chakra injection would be a medical ninjutsu skill. Since you don't have that spec you will have to remove the chakra injection part of the jutsu. Also, does the tiger style include the striking of pressure points? Where did you character learn about their locations on the human body?
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:15 am

He's a Hyuuga.
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:23 am

Yes, but this gives him knowledge of the chakra circulatory system and it's special pressure points called tenkentsu. Being a hyuuga gives no advantage in knowing traditional pressure points associated with areas with a high volume of nerve endings. Certain styles of martial arts use these points specifically. Other then knowing such a style, you would need medical knowledge or need to be taught by someone who knew them.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:02 am

Anyone can learn pressure points, its nothing that expansive. I know quite a few my self.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:37 pm

If you read my application, it states that I have study human anatomy extensively in order to use Mantis style, which is like Jyuuken, but no chakra, this style instead targetting traditional pressure points instead of tenketsu.

In order to use the Jyuuken effectively, and to seal the tenketsu, chakra is injected into the point. Thats the entire point of the Jyuuken, injecting chakra to seal the tenketsu. Therefore fire chakra being injected is no harder then normal chakra.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:01 am

thats not true, Using elemental chakra requires far more concentration.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 am

e.e... well. Alright. Same basic principle is what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:49 am

As the technique sits I see it as far inferior to your clan techniques anyways. Beyond that I must question how fire chakra is injected, since elemental manipulation would turn the chakra into fire, or some other fire variant. The technique is lacking for it's high rank due to the effects it has on the target (Hitting a persons arm and making it unusable for a brief moment is likely to simply get you walloped with the other hand, leg, or knee). With all this in mind I must ask if you still wish to do this, and if so how you intend to explain the fire chakra injection?
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:01 am

The way I see the elemental chakra is that it is the same as normal chakra, except once used, it takes on the nature of that element.

Like charging a sword with wind chakra, it coats the blade with wind, causing it to become much more sharp.

So, by injecting fire based chakra into the area by the pressure point, it would cause extreme pain in that area because it feels like fire was injected.

The speed of the technique is what would cause it to be a higher rank. It basically is Jyuuken, just targetting different areas then normal
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:09 am

The jyuuken also hits some sixty four times for the easier tech, you are only hitting seven. So, this tech is way weak to start. Next is the elemental issue, and you yourself gave an example of it. Elemental manipulation morphs chakra into an element. It is no longer chakra that can be injected thanks to it's new elemental form.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:11 am

Neh. The way I see it in my head works, but it seems I cant explain it right. Trash the tech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuu Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Technique   Ryuu Technique Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryuu Technique
Page 1 of 1