Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travelling to a New Home [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradox

Paradox

Travelling to a New Home [P] Empty
PostSubject: Travelling to a New Home [P]   Travelling to a New Home [P] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:57 am

Yoshisado gracefully and perfectly escaped the village, and headed for a new home into a mountain range that would have quick access to the villages, if his info was correct. He was traveling quickly, not trying to attract too much attention, and stopped at a large tree at the base of the mountain where he would start. "This seems like a good place to set up a camp." Yoshisado said the himself. He got out his flint rocks, and gathered some wood, and started a fire. He sat next to the fire for a while, thinking about what he was going to do after this. He had a plan to go to Moon country, and start training there to gain enough strength to open a genjutsu school. Then people could learn to sneak around and trap people without having to harm them. He then heard something from behind him a little bit away, so he turned around quickly, gathering chakra, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to a New Home [P]   Travelling to a New Home [P] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:07 pm

The 100ft Crocodile slid deep under the ground, keeping sync with the Suna Genin. The Crocodile had been trailing the Genin since he had fled the village and made his way through the countryside. The Crocodile, named Rex, kept at a distance that the Genin wouldn't be able to detect him with any form of mediocre chakra sensory and had kept at a distance that wouldn't alert the Genin with a paranormal presence. The Crocodile had a passenger within his massive jaw. This passenger was his master, Robin Kaguya the S ranked Missing-Ninja previously from Konohagakure no Sato. Robin sat on the Crocodile's large tongue and meditated, whilst listening and making a mental picture to what the Crocodile was telling him. The Crocodile told him of the boy's presence as he departed the village, made his way through the countryside and approached the mountainous region just a little while off.

'He has set up camp,' grumbled the massive crocodile which alerted Robin to the fact that the Genin would be stationary from now on. This would be the time that Robin would reveal his presence. Rather than reveal it stealthily and quickly, Robin would alert him with a sense of unorthodox-ness and would pick on the little Genin, gruesomely. 'Thank-you Rex, that should be fine; now I need you to shoot me out of the ground if you may?' responded Robin as he sat up from his meditation and walked into the back of his summon's throat. 'You'll wait deep underground and wait for me to alert you. This Genin shouldn't be too much of a trouble for me,' said Robin as the Summon spat out Robin from his massive jaw.

Robin went rocketing through the ground and went flying high above the surface of the ground. He was sent 8meters into the air for which he landed perfectly, dusting the sand particles off his clothing and looking at the now alerted Genin. 'tsk..tsk..tsk.. You shouldn't run away from the village, little Genin. Especially at a time of which your village is in such turmoil. I mean, look how easy it was for Ganon to enter into your decrepit little village and leave without being unscathed. I reckon that reflects poorly on your village. Especially when in such a turmoil, you decide to bail on your village. That reflects poorly on you. As a result, It seems that I will be the one to make you wish you never left,' said Robin as he smiled a devilish smile.

'Now little Genin, Show me what you've got.' said Robin before cracking his neck, back, arms, legs and knuckles. He then focused chakra a little more, waiting for the little genin to attack him. He got into the Mantis stance and beckoned for the child to bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Paradox

Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to a New Home [P]   Travelling to a New Home [P] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Yoshisado's heart raced as he turned around to find a strange looking man had been following him the whole time. His heart kept racing, but he still looked completely calm on the outside. "A missing-nin? Man, I can't catch a break, oh well, I have to defend myself." Yoshisado thought in his head. He stared straight into the eyes of the man, his himself being a crystal blue in color, and started forming some handsigns. While he was doing that, he decided to talk to the man. "The reason I left was because of the reasons you stated. I left because the entire village, even the jounin, were too weak to defend against one missing-nin. I want to become strong to defend people, and I just don't see that happening if I'm with that village." Yoshisado kept his calm smile the whole time, then activated one of his signature jutsus.

He had activated a genjutsu that made the enemy think that he was moving around, when he wasn't, back when he was talking, and hoped that this guy wasn't a genjutsu user. The rest of his handsigns went to his other technique. "Secret Mud Style Jutsu: Creation." Yoshisado stated calmly, then a fifteen by fifteen foot square of his clan's special ooze appeared on the ground around him, with him being at the center. The ooze was extremely sticky, and almost impossible to get off once stuck, even for a high ranking ninja. Yoshisado then threw a few kunai directly at the missing nin, and two that had a wire secretly attached to them to the left and right, hoping to tie him up. He also hoped that the genjutsu he used earlier would be in effect because of all of the stalling that he was doing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to a New Home [P]   Travelling to a New Home [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Travelling to a New Home [P]
Page 1 of 1