Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Akki

Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna Empty
PostSubject: Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna   Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:26 am

Akki stood on the outskirts of the desert awaiting her squad this was their first mission together and not an easy one undertake it may involve some fighting and she hoped that her squad was up for it. As she waited she made sure she had everything she need, summoning scroll that contained her weapon., Kunai,senbom and shuriken. she was ready for everything now all she needed was the genin, this may also be their first time leaving sunagakure she was praying this wouldnt affect them and that they would hold strong. She looked at the Mission order in her hand.

A gang of thieves have stolen important papers and travel documents, signed by both the Fire and Wind Lords that could allow dangerous individuals to travel though allied territory without question. These must be recovered before the can fall in to the wrong hands. According to our sources the group is holed up in a cave on the borders of the Poison Gas Crevice. Retrieve the documents before they can be sold on, what happens to the thieves is of no importance

She knew they had to get this over with before something horrible happened if those papers fell into the wrong hands then god knows what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Techi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna   Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:08 pm

The teenager trailed through the sandy streets of Sunagakure with an exceptional glow on his face. His first mission was soon approaching, and he was recently ordered to meet the team on the outskirts of Sunagakure. That was the first instruction to the mission, which seemed fairly simple enough. This would be his first time leaving the village, but he was well over ready. The thoughts of failure from the other Genin probed his mind as usual, knowing no one could be trusted or relied upon. Eventually, he arrived to the invited location, and instantly noticed he was the first Genin to arrive, for once. He noticed his sensei was standing alone, but seemed as if she was in quite the hurry. Maybe this mission is of more importance than I realized… he thought, dragging his feet towards his destination.

Finally, he arrived before his sensei, the same smile still glued to his face. “Sensei, were you properly briefed on the mission?” This was a pretty idiotic question to ask, but he wasn’t the best with holding conversations with females, but he tried. “I s’ppose I’m the first to arrive here?” he asked, still not seeing anyone in the distant view.

Hakumei was sheathed to the right of his pants, along with the clay pouch on both sides. The clay pouches were completely concealed behind a black robe. The robe came slightly below waist length, and was considerably loose. His leather gloves were both tightly placed on his hands, with a new chakra stitched fabric that would conceal his hidden mouths. Beneath his robes he had a black T-shirt, blue pants, and average black shoes. A darker blue scarf was wrapped snuggly around his neck, to supply him protection from the sand.
Back to top Go down
Kusabana Rin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kusabana Rin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna   Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:11 pm

A girl was sitting upon an old looking building. She was wearing a plain ordinary gray sweet shirt, her pants seemed to be a pure black, she had equally as black shoes, on her back was a backpack filled with assortments of paper to help her out in her jutsu. This girl's name was Rin Kusabana.

Rin was sitting upon a Raman Shop building in the sandy village of Sunagakure; this raman shop was of very little stature and it showed that in many ways, from its tiny size, cracked gray walls, bumpy paved roof with many cracks in it, and the door was just a hole in the wall. The reason she was sitting upon such a tragedy was she was going to help them fix it up and maybe help them pay for some repairs. She didn't know why she wanted to do this, she just did; not for any reward, maybe just to help those in need. All that was on her mind was of helping these poor people.

While in the midst of about to offer her help to the people, she remembered about the mission she was supposed to part take in. O crap, i am such an idiot! Running as fast as she could, she headed toward the Outskirts of Sunagakure. I'll just have to help the raman shop owners later. Soon she arrived next to her sensei, Akki, and one of her squad team members, Hakumei.

"Sorry I'm late, Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Techi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna   Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:41 pm

OOC: Note, Gesshin is doing a mission now so he won't be able to join us. Also, Hakumei is my sword, not me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Akki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Akki

PostSubject: Re: Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna   Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:23 pm

((thanks for the update Techi))
Akki nodded at her squad as they arrived she had heard from the Kazekage that Gesshin had prior commitments so would not be able to make it. She looked to Techi who had asked her a question she smiled at him. "Yeah i've been breifed pretty well but as long as you and Rin know what we are doing then I shouldn't go far wrong" She giggles slightly to herself then rechecked her things, "if we are ready to set off then i say we get this show on the road as you both know this mission holds some importance and is a C-Rank mission so i hope you are both ready" her face was deadly serious the kind Akki was gone and replaced with someone who would not put up with slackers or people failing.

Looking around to make sure everything was on course she started off towards the Bear country and the poison gas crevase.
Back to top Go down
Techi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna   Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:01 am

Techi could tell the seriousness on Akki’s face, and immediately nodded his head in agreement. He too wanted to ‘get this show on the road’, and enjoy a peaceful, successful first mission. This is a C Rank Mission. That means the possibility of death is always valid, so I have to be on my toes. The extra set of mouths on his palms and bellybutton began to tingle, seeing as Techi recently trained them, forming several new abilities. With a quick set of movement, he headed off to Bear Country, along with Akki and Rin.

During the travel, Techi thought it was necessary to be briefed on the mission. The only information he had acquired was that it was C Rank, and of major importance. “Well, what exactly is the mission sensei? You haven’t explained that much to us, and I think its best we know what we’re up against,” he said while traveling to Bear Country, readjusting the sheathed sword, Hakumei on his right. His mid length robes blew in the sand, while the scarf concealed most of his face. His eyes were creased, allowing him to see through the sandy weather just a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Kusabana Rin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kusabana Rin

PostSubject: Re: Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna   Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:53 am

Rin walked slowly behind Techi, with her arm in front of her eyes. The random blowing of the wind kept blowing sand in her eyes, and her arm shield did barely anything for her. I wonder if i'll be any help in this mission? This thought haunted her as she quickened her pace. If i'm no help then i'll at least stand in the background and heal and do anything I can.[i] Her outlook on this slowly warmed her. [i]I will help in some way!

With all these thoughts going through her head she noticed how far behind she actually got and ran to catch up.

(sorry its really short)
Back to top Go down
Akki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Akki

PostSubject: Re: Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna   Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:59 am

Akki turned to Techi as they walked and smiled "The mission is simple and not simple at the same time, Important papers have been stolen and it is vital we get them back, im not going to lie to you,there will be confrontation and i need both of you to be on top form, the last thing i want is to go back with one member or no members of this squad. We are headed to the bear country and the poison crevase, that is the last known location of the thiefs." She started to pick up the pace slightly they were falling behind on time and had to get this over with. Akki was worrying that her squad wasn't up to it but she would find out soon enough.

((Continued at Posion Crevase in bear country))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna   Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad six Mission. Stolen papers leaving Suna
Page 1 of 1