Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

school skipper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: school skipper   school skipper EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Mission Title: School Skipper
Mission Location: Suna - Academy
Mission Participants: Genin
Mission Rank: D
Mission Objective: A Academy Student has skipped his lessons for the third time in the row and the head teacher wants to know why. You are task to find this truant and return him to the school. Rumour has it he likes to read books and expect him to run if he sees you

Blaize ryuzaki had just finished his team mission with Noctis. This was the next day and he wanted to keep doing missions for suna before his sensei return. He went to the office again and looked at the mission board and saw a request for a D rank mission. It was for returning a kid to school. It seemes he had missed class for quite some time and has no intention of stopping his mal deeds. The mission board also had a sketch of the boy. Blaize took the mission scroll and placed it in his backet as he read the message once more.

It seemes that he likes reading books. Shouldent they have already checked the library? thats possible but the library could of been to easy place for him to be captured. Wait wasent there a book store near by the academy. Yea thats right Blaize had delivered messages there before on his last mission. And if memory serves him right the book store had lil area were people can sit down and read. It wasent a stuck up store so they were friendly to customers. maybe the kid used this to his advantage to hide out. Well that would be the best place to look for the kid. it was time to go.

Blaize exit the building and headed for the Bookstore were he would hopefully catch the kid and bring him back to the academy. It wasent too far off a distance to travel to the book store. Blaize landed a couple of meters outside the library. He then transformed into a normal looking civilian. He wanted to get in undetected to capture him. To blaize it was like training for a mission that may needed to capture a target and so he will do it the best he can.

OOC: location in a bookstore
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: school skipper   school skipper EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 pm

The academy student (lets call him John makes it easier) stood in the bookstore reading his favorite book. He had come to the bookstore so much that the owner sometimes allowed him to read books in the store, today was one of those days. However the owner noticed John for the past few days had been coming in earlier than normal. John's excuse was he was taught at home and that usually he didnt start until had father returned from work. A classic excuse but clever still. He stood near the back end of the store so that when a person entered he could see them before they see him. He knew the owner didn have many visitors this early, and he also knew that his teacher might come for him.

He read his book and chuckled a bit at some funny parts when someone entered the store. He looked at this person and moved back a little to where he could see him but whoever this was couldnt John. He watched as the man scan the room as if looking for someone. John frowned looks liek he would have to make a run for it if this guy was looking for him, and he was just getting to the good part in his book.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: school skipper   school skipper EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Blaize looked around as he was trying to find the kid. He noticed there wasent many customets this early in the morning but hoped that he could find him with ease. He herd some chucking nosies in the background as he decieded to slowly walk to wear his ears were leading him. It didn't take him very long for the kid to spot blaize's error. The main error was for a customer to come in this morning. Blaize knew it, jon knew it as he seemed as he was ready to make a run for it.

As he confirmed he began to run away. There must be an exit somewere else then the main one. Blaize did some handsigns as he made a clone. He send the clone out as his real formed chased at him. This way if he tryed to go out the exit he would seem him there and hopefully be surprised.

But none the less he continued to follow the kid as he then spoken out to him.

"Hey you kid, your skipping days are over I'm taking you back to the academy!"
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: school skipper   school skipper EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:08 pm

John bounded out the door and went into a crowd of people so to lose this guy. He weaved a sign and made a clone of himself so to throw off his pursuer. He and his clone zig zagged through the crowd then John doubled back to bookstore. John was in no way a dumb boy he knew sometimes the best place to hide is the obvious. The bookstore owner had stepped to the back so he didnt see John enter. He hoped his chaser didnt see him double back and followed his clone to who knows where.

He sat back for a second to catch his breath, he wasnt much for physical work so he often used his smarts to get out of tight situations.

(short i kno)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: school skipper   school skipper EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:29 pm

(Ooc: sry fgor errors I'm on mobile)
Grrr were did he end up off to"

Blaize spoken and then exited the back door. He looked around trying to find out were he was. Then he noticed two people mobing themselves within the crowd. He knew one of them was him but could it be possible he was playing possum. Grrr how to tell one from the other. If he followed one the other. Would run off to the other direction. Man wat to do wat to do. I know take it to the skys. He coldent got very far right.

*he jumped into the air as he looked at his clone just standing there and spoken to 'himself??? Lol'

Ill look for him in the skys return to the bookstore just in case I lose him then we can scar him off. Ready go!"

Blaize leaped from building to building and cought the two of john in his site.it wasent hard I mean how many kids are out in the morning and look the same. Blaize was near one of them since he was running right next to buildings but he did not want to lose the other one. He took out his kunai as he held it in a reverse end hoping to hit him not by the blade but by the end. And so he would do. He would take the kunai and threw it in reverse to john's leggs. To his surprise he poffed it was a clone.

"No no!!!! Don't tell me"

Blaize rushed to the other one and then jump down infront of him and. Grabed his shoulder which he then poffed away*

"Darn it!!! How could have I not seen it! I just did it!!!!"

After his yell he quickly rushed back to the bookstore to start from the beginning maybe there was another direction he went to... Hopefully but his clone was still inside te bookstore.
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: school skipper   school skipper EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:41 pm

John cussed under his breath this guy had found him so fast, he was dead tired from the running already and now his chakra was almost gone making clones wasnt his best talent. He had his practice kunai only, he needed to distract him long enough to get out of the bookstore again and find another place to hide. He had enough chakra for one clone he weavea hand sign and another clone appeared and ran for the back door. He hoped whoever this was would follow the clone and then he woudl have a clean shot with his kunai, it couldnt kill but it still hurt liek hell.

As the clone ran the guy ran after him, he threw his kunai and it hit his mark much to his dismay the man poofed. He had been a clone and whats worst he had revealed wheer he was hiding which meant the guy knew wheer he was he summon his last bit of energy and took off running, hoping maybe he would be faster than his pursuer.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: school skipper   school skipper EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:50 pm

As blaize was cracking the door open something lodged inbetween it. And then his clone that he made poffed into thin air. He looked at saw that it was that kid. It seemed he wanted to make a run for it. Again. Man this was getting old real fast and real quick blaize wanted this to end and so he chased him out of the book store. Once he had an opening blaize snaped his fingers as his right hand was engulffed in flames he then took his hands and grabed his sword with his sword out he would make sure the kid was captured. He slashed the katana in the air as flames came out of the katana and rushed towards the kid as it reach the kid the flames spiraled up and tighten around him like a rope. But it was diffrent it had fire it would sting him a lil but not causing to much harm he then walked up to the boy and picked him up.*

"Man I don't know why your out here. You need to go back to the academy if you want to spend your days reading then do your work first and then read to your hearts content. Come on. I won't rat you out I'll just say you had to run some arronds with your folks and was planning to come in late"

*as he polaced his katana back to its sheath. He carried the boy over his shoulders and begam making his trip to the academy to drop him off and explain what happend but before he went into the academy he asked.

"Before I bring you in I wanna know what was your reasoning behind all of this kid."

Ooc: still on mobile
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: school skipper   school skipper EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:58 pm

John was caught and there wasnt much he could do about it. He was outsmarted and felt kinda down about it. The guy who now up close didnt look much older than. He asked why he ran away from class and John answered solemnly "It was particular reason i just liked to read the books in the store when there isnt a big crowd there. It gets loud and noisey and i dont like it. I dont have the money to buy any so the bookstore owner lets me read in the store. I didnt intend to cause trouble and i hadnt planned on skipping class forever just a few days so i could have the bookstore to myself."

(short but i am typing other stuff so i am rushing a bit)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: school skipper   school skipper EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Blaize listen to his story and felt understanding towards his part. He looked at the young academy student as he poffed into his regular form. He finished the transformation jutsu because he did not need of it for the rest of the mission he looked down at him and then spoken out.

"Well then tell you what. That book you was reading I cought a glimps of the title while chasing you. If you mind your studies ill purchase the book for you as a gift. Now go back to class before your sensei makes your write 1000 scrolls of not being in school."

(Just make ur final post and the mission is over ill post the jutsu used and its description when I get on a comp but here's the summry of missions just in case a mod checks this.
Transformation jutsu

Bushin jutsu

Ryuzaki inferno

Raging flames

2drank jutsu
2crank jutsu
Back to top Go down
Nøctis
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Nøctis

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: school skipper   school skipper EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:15 pm

John's face lit up with, he realy wanted the book badly. "Deal then will study hard and one day be able to be as good as you" he said almost jumping from excitement. He meant his words this guy had sparked a interest in John, he wanted to be better now. He made his way to the door of the Academy building and waved to the boy as he entered the building.

(short cause there isnt much to say lol)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: school skipper   school skipper EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:19 pm

As the kid left and went along. His way. Blaize couldent help but smile at his words. He wasent the greatis shinobi but it seemed that he really wanted to be devoted so he could get that book. Blaize nodded his wave and then turned around and took a breath as he spoke to himself.

"Time to head back to the offic and give in my report its been fun"

*he said as he dissapered and went to his route to go to the office*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

school skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: school skipper   school skipper Empty

Back to top Go down

school skipper
Page 1 of 1