Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Middle school.........= =

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Middle school.........= = Empty
PostSubject: Middle school.........= =   Middle school.........= = EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Well, September 8th was my first day of school. My bus never showed up, I got lost on the way to homeroom!! It was easy finding the other classes. Anyway - back to the point. I was mad tired when I got back home (luckily I had no h.w!) So I'll try to get on as much as I can and... That's it! Love ya guys~~
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Middle school.........= =   Middle school.........= = EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Im Sorry. Middle School can be fun though! Its your only time when you can screw up and not get in a bunch of trouble, so use it wisely! XD

But good luck in school and hope you find your classes todat :p
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Middle school.........= =   Middle school.........= = EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:42 pm

haha bad luck
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Middle school.........= =   Middle school.........= = EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:45 am

I memorized almost my entire school! (I hate the 100 wing!!) Luckily, I have no classes in the 100 wing. Razz I did get lost today...twice. But only because I took a wrong turn!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Middle school.........= =   Middle school.........= = EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:40 am

Gah...Middle school,

man you got it easy! enjoy these cruisie times in your life. The hard stuff is still to come!
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Middle school.........= =   Middle school.........= = EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Middle school is fun to me, I mean, like.....

ok, I can't find a reason, but... It's just fun to me ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle school.........= =   Middle school.........= = Empty

Back to top Go down

Middle school.........= =
Page 1 of 1