Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! Empty
PostSubject: Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!   Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:28 am

Blaize ryuzaki had spent the night resting. After his return back to the mission he was exahusted. The mission was longer then expected. But he was glad to be alive. No casualties on the ally side except for sensei almost dieing from the boss. He was drifting off in space right after looking at one of his potassium bombs

He started to shake his head but thought back of the mission and its success. He was glad he was able to help his sensei out of death. But hero and jon need to work better together. Though he wasent there when they fought the bandits. So he had no right to speak. He started to stand up from the chair he was sitting on. He started to leave his home remembering something

He was going to go for another mission. He signed up to take the mission to take cake care of the sick. He took it right after droping off that subordinate to suna's hospital. When he saw the mission board in suna he decided to take it. It would be a great way to aid the people in suna. Also he knew some knowledge of medical from his time with his older brother kyo and times were he was alone.

His thought process stoped right after reaching the enterence of the hospital. He started to get to the hospital as he was directed to a room were a doctor was waiting for him. He was the one to give full direction of the mission at hand. To be nice he bowed and state his name.

"My name is blaize. I am here to take the mission to aid for your rick patients. I was told to come here to get the full details of the mission and how to succeed in this said mission"

After speakin he stoped and stood quiet waiting on the doctors actions and orders.

Ooc: sry on mobile at work. Its raw
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!   Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:41 pm

[In this thread I will be roleplaying as the patient.]

Yuko Zazani was sitting in his wheelchair as the doctor pushed him down the hallway, it had been a long couple of weeks, the days were twenty-four hours long, but to Yuko it felt like so much longer. Yuko was a former jounin of the Sand village, retiring it his age, which was now sixty-two. He looked quiet fitting for his age, even though all his hairs had already gone grey, he was happy he still had a full head of hair and not to many wrinkles. But his looks weren't what were important to him at this moment, it was his health. A deadly flu had been sweeping through the nation of Sunagakure no Sato and unfortunately for Yuko he was one of the unlucky ones. The doctor hadn't managed to give a complete diagnosis, but they had figured out it wasn't able to be catch by others simply through the air, only if somebody would receive the others saliva, whether it was engaging in a passionate kiss or simply sharing the same drink as somebody else.

Yuko came to a stop in the hall way as a young shinobi greeted the doctor who was pushing Yuko's wheelchair. Yuko looked up at the boy with a dull look on his face, after all, Yuko wasn't feeling the best at this point of time, he didn't feel like sitting here asking the boy how his day was, Yuko just wanted to get to his room to rest. After the boy stated he was here to look after sick patients Yuko felt a little more depressed, he didn't want to have a young kid taking care of him all day, he wasn't useless, after all Yuko didn't even feel like he needed to sit in this wheelchair, but deep down he knew if he stood up, chances are he would collapse, for the flu temporarily made Yuko's legs numb. But all and all he was a stubborn old man. The doctor directed the boy to take Yuko back to his room and look after him, which Yuko wasn't too happy about, but he wasn't in any position to argue.

Yuko Zazani's Looks
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adam on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!   Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:46 pm

[ooc: There are no looks for him adam]

Blaize lookes down as he saw the man in the wheelchair. He knew what his mission was and he knew what he had to do. He started to look at the mans eyes as he knew he wanted to be treated an equal then to have pity on. At least that what most patients desire anyway. He would then start to take his position and bow for the man in kindness and respect as he then spoken his name before taking the wheelchair

"My name is Blaize Ryuzaki sir. I shall be aiding in your care for today. May i ask who you are sir?"

As he asked he then started to get behind him and then take out a clipboard that was on the back end of the wheelchair reading his room number and Name. He didnt want to do the obvious questions. That would make both of them look dumb. A name will surface as he wanted on Getting his name. Both of them started to reach his room as Blaize used one hand to open the door and then started to push the man in the wheelchair into his room.

He then started to park the wheelchair to the left of his bed right behind the wall. As he put the brakes on the wheels and before doing anything else he then asked another question if he did or did not tell him his name.

If he gave his name he would ask
"Mr Yuko Zazani" Would you please hold onto my shoulders as i guide you to your bed. Your time in the wheelchair may have made your leggs a bit more weary then the effects you already have with your flu."

If he did not give his name he would simply address him as Mr. Zazani.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!   Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:15 pm

As the boy began pushing Yuko down the hallway, Yuko couldn't help but find somewhat of a comfortable feeling, which was surprising. The boy reintroduced himself as Blaize Ryuzaki, this time introducing with to Yuko instead of the doctor himself, the boy seemed a little formal and respectful for his age. Yuko preferred this, he preferred a respecting youngster than a cocky young brat. Yuko went into a slight daze as they continued down the hallway, the lights were bright and dim at the same time, it was weird, it had been a while since Yuko had seen so many lights, he was even forgetting what the village looked like.

"My name? Yuko Zazani, feel free to call me Yuko if you like, I am not fussed." he said, just before let loose a large husky cough. He didn't want to alarm the boy with these coughs they were just a reoccurring habit that Yuko had, it came with old age, which Blaize would find out some time down the track. After they reached the room, Blaize asked Yuko if he needed directed to his bed. Blaize was practically asking if Yuko wanted him to make sure he didn't fall and Yuko most certainly did not. "I should be able to manage, I'm not completely useless you know." Yuko said. He didn't mean to sound rude, he just didn't want to seem like a old sick man, he was still a functioning human being. Yuko stood up slowly, taking about twenty or so seconds, his legs were fragile and wobbly, but he managed to support them by holding onto his wheelchair. Yuko grabbed his walking stick with was sitting with him on the wheelchair and he uses it to assist himself to the bed. So maybe he wasn't completely functional, but the flu made his body weak. Yuko made it successfully to the bed and managed to tuck himself in. "Hmmm there we are, this hospital bed is surprisingly comfortable, but I would love another pillow, they keep them in that cabinet above the wardrobe, could you be a sport and grab me one please?" Yuko asked politely as he settled into his bed.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!   Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Blaize ryuzaki looked at the man as he did not want any help. Blaize wasent the type to take him rude he could understand were the man was comming from it seemed that he had been an independent all his life. And with good reason

The chart blaize had continue to glance from time to time show he was a suna retired jounin.
When he tryied to stand up by himself blaize remained close making sure he would not fall. He then used one hand to lower the coverers so he could get inside of them. When he was able to get in bed, blaize started to place the covers over him softly.

When the man gave himself a few seconds to rest he gave a comment about how the hospitals bed were comfurtable to him. Naturaly it depends on the person but when ur sick and in a hospital anything good is comfurtable.

Before he spoke a word he was asked to get a pillow for him. Blaize nodded as he went to the cabinet. As he did he started to open the cabinet and then started to get his pillow.

As he returned with his pillow blaize started to use one hand to cup the back of his head and then spoken*

"Just one second I need to lift your head so I can put in your blanket"

*he lifted his head a bit and put the other pillow behind his head.

As that was done. He looked at his chart and it had said to check his blood pressure. And so he got a stethoscope from the draw and started to.put in the ear piece as he spoken*

"Alright I'm going to check your breathing. But I don't want to make this boring. Your a suna jounin weren't you. How were your days back then? The missions? Your war? Did you lose a lot of your comrads?"

*as blaize finished speaking he placed his ear piece on and places the stephiscope on his chest and listen to his breathing as he spoken.

(Ooc: sry for bad post on mobile no spell check and can't really see my whole post so I can edit it)
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!   Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm

The boy got the pillow for Yuko and asked Yuko if it was okay if he would lean forward to allow Blaize to place the pillow in the right position. Yuko nodded and pulled his head forward, with some assistance from the youngster too. "Thank you." Yuko said as he leaned back into his pillow, feeling even more comfortable then before. He snuggled his backside into the bed as he sat in somewhat of a diagonal position on the hospital bed. He watched the boy as he read the clipboard, before assisting to Yuko once more, stating he needed to check Yuko's breathing. Yuko nodded as he gave permission for Blaize to do such a task, as Yuko knew how easy it was, merely using the stethoscope to hear if the persons breathing patterns were okay.

Blaize asked Yuko about missions, wars and Yuko's comrades, trying to bring up a bit of a conversation to help Yuko get his mind off the test, Yuko didn't realize but this actually helped. During the entire talk, Yuko hadn't been coughing for his mind was concentrating on remembering the old memories that were hidden deep in Yuko's mind. "War, yes, a word I'm familiar with, I grew up on the edge of a war, I'm unaware whether you have read up on your village and country history, but encase you hadn't we had a nasty founder of Sunagakure no Sato, his name was Tai Munuka. His was Daimyo as well as Kazekage, the first kazekage at that. Tai would slaughter anybody who defied him and eventually began a small war between two sides of the nation. The leader of the better side was Guto Gara, known as the savior of this great land which is now the real Sunagakure no Sato. After the war started, Guto and the ANBU sneaked around the field and into Tai's fortress and managed to kill him. Guto was then granted Kazekage of the village, peace came to the land for the time been. I fought a long side Guto for many years until he eventually passed from old age, I was only young when he began his official Kazekage journey, by the time he died, I was old enough to work alone. After that the young Hanzo became Kazekage, followed by Shyke Demona, probably the most powerful Kazekage to date. Of course the late Rukasu Omoi came after Shyke's noble death. Sumi Dieroma was the young sixth Kazekage, following a longer line of youthful Kazekage, but after his passing, now Junji Diegoshi, our current Kazekage, the seventh, has taken the throne and hopefully will withhold that position for many years to come." Yuko said, rambling on about his beloved Kazekage's. He found it odd that such jumps had occurred with the ranking. Tai was a reasonable age, same with Guto, but Hanzo who was the next in line, was a youngster, followed by Shyke who was young too, even though he had a son. Rukasu was one of the youngest if Yuko's memory served him correctly and Sumi wasn't too old either. Junji however has aged quiet a bit literally, but physically he his looks haven't changed at all.

Yuko decided to concentrate on something else, talking to the boy once more. "You seem to know what you are doing, are you training to become a medical ninja or are these skills just natural talent?" Yuko asked.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!   Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:23 pm

*he became intreged into what the man was sayin. All of this talk of the kazekages. Prior to the current kazekages. He smiled listening to the stories. As he continued to check his breathing. Signs of lungs problems shown but he knew that this was common with the flu. But this test was to help due three things. One, to check his breathing. Two, to chest is breath per min, and pulse rate. As he went on to speak of the kazekage's he slowly placed two hands on his wrist to take his pulse. He looked at him and spoken quickly not to interupt*

"Just another test please continue"

As he went on he gotten the breath rate and pulse rate. The breathing was slightly off but when he recored the numbers and reviewed the numbers from the week it seemes that he was able I mean he seem better then when he was admited.

He let the jounin finished as he wanted to commented about the kazekage but the jounin switched conversations to him as he spoken*

"Me? Talents? I don't know about that. See its been me and my brother for some time alone. We went our seperate ways to seperate villages. I found my home were, my brother still finding his way. He comes to visit and when he came we went into training. Because of the solos between me and him. We got minor injuries. Kyo studies medic ninjutsu and I cought some skills from his way of using it and then form it to my own way."

(Sry to stop here work)
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!   Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:37 pm

"Interesting, well you seem to know what your doing in this situation, you should maybe consider becoming a medical ninja."[/b] Yuko said complementing the boy before he let out yet another strong cough. He certainly wasn't a well man, he knew that. He just hoped he could live through whatever this cough was. All he knew so far is that it wasn't fatal as of yet. But he knew that a lot of the other patients were very sick like Yuko was too.

OOC: Extremely short. Sorry very stuck on what to write, just posted to ensure you could continue.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!   Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Blaize looked at him thinking of his situation but then his looked changed when the man said that he should become a medical ninja. His older brother did use the medical arts but wasent esatly a medical ninja. Maybe he could find his own nich in the shinobi world with this. I mean it could be very useful in battle and in helping out suna as well. He looked at him as he smiled and spoken*

"Hey you know ill probably do that"

*after he said thàt he saw the man coughing again. Man it must of been a really bad cough. His lunges seemed to be filled with flem. It must be hurting his throught. He looked at the chart. There was no record on flem at all. That was wierd it was a basic thing to note on a coughing patient. Blaize put a note that he will be collecting samples.

As he finished that note he got two cupes. One yellow and one white. He walked over and filled the white cup with water as he did not do anything to the yellow cup. He then placed it on the man desk/trey and spoken as he held up the white cup as his hands began to engulf in flames warming up the water.*

"Sir this is a test. I'm going to collect a flem sample from you. I'm going to need your help. See this cup of water. I'm warming it up to be the purest water it can be. Nothing but h20. I want you to drink it to flush your system. Well at least the parts in your chest. Once I give this to you I don't want you to drink it until I place my other hand on your chest. It will be with fire as well. It will only warm your chest up. It will help your lunges expand and while drinking the water the flem that is stuck will be able to come out of your body with the next cough. Now when you feel that the flem will come out then spit it on the yellow cup. Ill get the doctors to look at it so they can find out what's inside of you and treat it accordingly. Now are you ready?"

*he handed the man the white cup in one hand and the yellow cup in the next. Blaize then put his hands in his chest warming up his body and expanding his lunges from the heat as he then spoken*

"Alright let the test begin"

(Ooc: its oki just post again please really soon)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!   Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:34 pm

As per adam. i am to make one final post and my mission is done. I will ask him to post in here to make it official if you do not belive me, or need proof.

Blaize was not yelled at or looked at diffrently when he askes about the next test. it was a wierd thing to ask to ask for flem. but he really needed this sample to take it to the medics and to see if they can help find his illness. As he looked at the man who was cooperating with him. He let his hands start to go normal. Taking out the fire he engulfed them in. The test was over as he put the two cups down at the desk. Ready for sampling. As he was proud that he had no interference with this patient.

The patient was a good man. A good man indeed and seem to think very highly of him. he smiled to him as he spoken when he finished the said test.

"My test is done and i will give it to the proper medics. They will examine it and help you to the best that they can sir. i will do my best to make sure that you will be taken care of. Your a good person that should only be here for a short while. i really belive that."

As his last words came. there was a nock on the door. it was the doctor he saw earlier. He looked at blaize and asked how it went. He told him what happend today and gave him the chart of the work he did today and the sample of flem to be tested. The medic was impressed of this genin knowledge and ideas to help the patient. he smiled and gave him a scroll with an approval of him completing the set mission that was given. As that happend he left the door after saying goodbye and said he will check back in a couple of days to see how he was doing. As of now he left and went to the kaze mansion to Report his mission success
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!   Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission:Blaize ryuzaki Caring for the Sick!
Page 1 of 1