Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing at the park [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasio

Tasio

Relaxing at the park [open] Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:03 am

'the weather is really nice today, maybe today would be a good day to hang out with Sparky at the park' Tasio thought to himself. Tasio looked down at the sleeping Sparky and smiled, yeah Sparky has been sleeping a lot lately so he needs some exercise. Tasio scooped up the lazily sleeping Sparky and put Sparky in his shirt. Tasio walked to the park and woke up the sleeping Sparky. Sparky growled and turned over "cmon boy you gotta exercise sometime" Tasio thought to himself for a second then got an idea. " if you exercise with me for at least and hour I'll get you ramen" Sparky immediately got up and started to wake his tail. Tasio smiled, picked up a stick and threw it. As Sparky ran off to fetch the stick Tasio noticed someone nearby so he decided to talk to her. Tasio got up walked near her " Hello there, umm nice day were having today right? Tasio realized that he hadn't talked to that many girls before and so what he said came out shaky and nervous sounding.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:12 am

Ryne was perched in a tree reading The Tatiko History. He yawned as he flipped one of the pages. Ever since he became Genin, he's been getting a lot of cruddy assignments from his family. Read this. Study that. Ryne dropped the book on his chest and the pages ruffled and landed with a flop. He turned his head and looked out to see a kid approach a girl. He looked nervous as hell. Ryne grinned as he sat up. 'This is going to end badly. I can't wait!' Ryne was enjoying this. He'd love to see this guy crash and burn. He quickly dashed higher in the tree to avoid being seen. He did make sure he could see him fail though. He loved drama. Especially when guys were nervous around girls. He was normally friendly so he got along great with everyone. So when this guy crashed and burned, he would go in and talk and try at least to help the guy. But first he’d like something interesting to distract him from reading.
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:30 am

Katsuya jumped down from the tree she was sitting in. She giggled as she jumped down. "Its perfect! I feel like i could run my heart out today, oh yeah and my name is Katsuya Seiju!" She felt hyper out of no where...like usual for her. "hmmm i got an idea..."She burst into giggles and put her hand on the boy's shoulder. "Before i tell you i need to know your name." Katsuya had a sudden smile after she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tasio

Tasio

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:42 am

Tasio watched the girl jump down from the tree. Tasio listened to the burst of giggles and the sentences coming from the girl's mouth and couldn't help but think 'is she on crack?!?' Tasio came back to reality "Oh my name is Tasio" Sparky runs up to Tasio with the stick that Tasio had thrown. Sparky looked up at Katsuya and then continued to smell her over and over again, reacting to any move that she made. Tasio laughed " oh this is my dog, Sparky he's shy at first but once he gets to know you he's very playful. So what's this idea of yours?" Tasio picked up Sparky and started to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:47 am

Ryne relaxed in the tree upset. 'Damn, he didn't burnout...' Ryne narrowed his eyes. There was a tree closer. He grinned, he wanted to hear. He knew that the guy was Tasio and the girl was Katsuya. Both seemed his age. He rubbed his chin. He formed a hand sign and Body flickered to the tree closer to him. When he reappeared closer to them, he hear that the girl had some sort of idea. He didn't move fear of them seeing him. He was friendly but liked this. It was fun and good training of a sort. He landed in the tree without a noise so hopefully they didn't notice him. he could see Taiso was holding a dog. 'Is it a nin dog?' Ryne squinted his eyes as a light breeze shuffled the leaves and let light hit Ryne's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:58 am

"Nice to meet you, okay now listen up well Tasio! Theres a squerril over there in the tree to the right. Lets catch it!" Katsuya jumped and suddenly heard something in the trees. Maybe we should check that out instead....Nah squerrils are more amusing She thought to herself. Katsuya grabbed Tasio's hand and leaped to a tree and rolled behind it. "see heres a closer veiw." She pointed at the squerril she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Tasio

Tasio

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:06 am

Tasio looked to where Katsuya pointed saw nothing. Then Tasio heard the ruffling in the tree, when he looked up into the trees he could see eyes and that was it because he got pulled away by Katsuya. Tasio closed his eyes and held onto Sparky, when he opened his eyes he was behind a tree looking at a squirrel. " uhh great a squirrel, hey I think someone is watching us." Tasio tugged Katsuya around the edge of the tree to look at the tree that Tasio saw the eyes in. When Tasio looked there the eyes were barely visible but still there. Tasio pointed there do you see those eyes I swear they're looking right at us!
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:14 am

Ryne grinned. They were sharp, at least the guy was. He grinned as he moved into view. "Well nice job. I thought I hid pretty well. I'm Ryne Tatiko. I know who you are." Ryne gripped the limb he was perched on and swung down and backflipped where he was only a couple of feet away from them. "Why are you staring at squirrel?" Ryne asked as he placed his hands into his pocket. The squirrel ran away as Ryne neared. This probably won't be pleasing to Katsuya.

Ryne then rubbed the back of his head as a bug landed on him. Ryne examined Katsuya and came to the conclusion of that she has straight blonde hair that reaches down her spin, worn in pigtails at the moment and she is about 5'3". She was a couple of years younger than him.

Then there was Tasio. He looked younger than him. Barely. Tasio has red hair that seems untamed. Tasio also has red stripes going down his cheek. Ryne assumed that he was part of the Inuzuka clan.
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:26 am

Katsuya looked Ryne with a blank expression. "So someone was there!" Katsuya giggled and saw the squerril had ran away. She wasn't bothered although she wanted to piss it off a bit. Katsuya made a small sigh and felt a little bored. Instead she made of use of the time and gathered some info on the two of them as he was doing. She imediatley started to play with her right pig tail intell something intrusting happened.
Back to top Go down
Tasio

Tasio

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:36 am

Tasio got up wiping off grass from his shirt. Sparky jumped out of Tasio's arms when he got up. Tasio looked this new person up and down, trying to figure out what he was all about. "Ryne Tatiko hmm. Why were you watching Katsuya and I?

' Ryne looks older than me maybe 1 year or so? Sparky didn't smell any blood or sense anything wrong with this guy, so maybe he's just a creep with no friends. wonder what clan he's from. Tasio looked at Katsuya ' as for this Katsuya person she seems childish can't really get a read on her, but she seems to like animals or at least that's what I would assume'

(ooc: Italicized words are thoughts just to let you know ;D)
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:50 am

Ryne grinned. The way he looked at him, he read what he was thinking basically. "I'm 16, and in the Tatiko clan. I was having fun. Saw you were nervous talking to Katsuya. I like it when people stumble over themselves. Its a bad trait but funny." Ryne grinned. He was seeing straight through Tasio.

"I'm guessing your a genin? And same with you Katsuya?" Ryne looked at them. He was definately older. Tasio still looked young and Katsuya, she was difficult to read period. No one could by the nature of her. He chuckled thinking to himself.

"I'm an odd person. I like to have fun rather do it the easy way, like with you two. I'd prefer spy then walk up and say hi. I'm really not that type of person." Ryne smiled as he said this, it was true, he HATED boring.
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:42 am

Katsuya picked up a morning glory flower and sniffed it. " You guessed right, I am a Genin." She looked up and saw two clouds then back down. Katsuya poped her knuckles out of her boredom. "Hey lets do something i am feeling super bored." She threw the flower backwards and streched her back. I wonder if the squerril had ran far... She thought to herself. She quickly took out her pig tails and brushed her hair with her fingers to amuse herself before she went out of control.
Back to top Go down
Tasio

Tasio

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:50 am

Tasio grinned "I am genin... and since you want to have fun what do you say to a spar, Sparky and I have been itching for a little spar." Tasio cracked his neck by turning his head left and right. Then Tasio cracked his knuckles. Tasio turned to Katsuya " you don't have to join if you don't want to but this is gonna be fun"
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:55 am

Ryne grinned. "So I was right, that dog is a ninja dog. Ok, I up." Ryne formed a fist and cracked all of his knuckles and repeated the process on the other hand. Then he placed his knuckles on his chin and popped his neck a couple of times both ways. "Ready when you are. No killing though, I don't wanna kill someone who could be on my team." Ryne grinned. "You first." He examined the dog, small, but deadly. Ninja dogs have the ability to become like his owner. Ryne nodded as he got ready. Also they are very skilled for a dog, so he should watch it. Ryne flipped backwards a couple of times before getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:27 am

Katsuya perked up when she heard then talking about a fight. "Finally some intertainment!" Katsuya watched Ryne doing the backflips and was somewhat surprised he could do them. Katsuya moved her head enough to see what was behind her. She then did a backhandspiring and landed. seeing Ryne has more flexibilty than Tasio probably... Katsuya kept looking back and forth at the too. She was thinking of a good opening attack and a combo. She was a little rusty sense she hadn't had a fight in a while. She quickly gathered info on her surroundings and was careful about the trees. Katsuya knew it hurt badly to run into one by accident. Even if she were to run into one she was still super excited about the fight. Although she barley knew them.
Back to top Go down
Tasio

Tasio

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 am

Tasio looked at both displays of flexibility and laughed. Tasio got on all fours and shouted "All fours jutsu". Then Tasio started making hand signs, Tasio and Sparky took pills then Tasio shouted "Beast-man clone" Sparky turned into another Tasio. Then the Sparky Tasio ran towards Ryne and did Leaf Gale then the real Tasio jumped above the fake him and shouted "Piercing Fang" as he spun down towards Ryne.

(OOC:
Name: Leaf Gale
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Description:A taijutsu attack that is a comprised of a leg sweep.

Name:Beast-Man Clone
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: First the clan member and the familiar may ingest a soldier pill to help their strength and stamina. Then, acting in conjunction with the clan member, the canine familiar will transform themself into a copy of the clan member. While in this form they can accomplish many of the same techniques as the original.

Name:Four-Legged Technique
Description:After forming the needed hand seals, chakra begins to emit from the body of the clan member and they take on a more canine-like appearance. These body changes give them increased speed and agility.
In case you were wondering)
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Ryne raised an eyebrow impressed. "That's a lot of chakra for a genin in one move. " Ryne grinned and he formed a couple of hand signs. He held his hands above one another a swirling ball of wind began spinning. "Kaze Bakuha no Jutsu!" Ryne slammed his palms together and launched a giant gust of wind towards Sparky and Taiso. This strong gust of wind would surely knock them off course or topple them over completely. Ryne grinned as he preformed a couple of more hand signs. "Pale Eyes!" Ryne's pupils went completely white as he grinned. He stopped the wind torrent and dashed at Taiso as he withdrew Three kunai and flicked them at different trees. They were ordinary kunai, only they have wire, very thin, almost invisible wire. Then Ryne formed a couple of more hand signs. "Yubi Dangan no Jutsu!" Ryne then held up his hand with his fingers extended as he fired off two smallish blasts of electricity.

----------------------------------
Jutsu: Kaze Bakuha no Jutsu
Name: Wind Blast Jutsu
Element: Wind
Description: The user forces wind chakra into their palms and pushes it out. An unruly ball of wind chakra is the vocal point of the blast. From the vocal point of the attack, a gust of wind sends everything in its wake soaring. It can also be used to send projectiles faster or deflect them.

Jutsu: Yubi Dangan no Jutsu
Name: Finger Bullet Jutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: The Finger Bullet Jutsu is basic depending on how it it used. If it is being used as an E rank jutsu, the user shoots mini bullet like charges at the enemy. As the level of difficulty improves the bigger the size of the charge is. Once it gets to the size of a orb its become the most powerful it can. This jutsu takes a lot of concentration to keep the bullet, or orb to stay in contact so it takes chakra concetration.

-------------------------
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:13 am

Katsuya quickly ran towards Ryne. She fell on her knees and skid on the ground. That portion of the ground was more smooth than were she was before. As she skid she aimed her right foot to Ryne's left shin. She put her hands in ready postion just in case.

Katsuya quickly glanced at Tasio and giggled. I bet he escaped. She looked back at Ryne and prepared herself.
Back to top Go down
Tasio

Tasio

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:28 am

The Sparky clone got blown away by the wind blast, while the real Tasio barely hit with his Piercing Fang attack. When Ryne threw the kunai with the wires Sparky got caught and then got hit by the following attack. Tasio saw Sparky stuck in the air and yelled " NOOOOOO Sparky!!! Then when the two blasts of electricity hit Sparky he transformed back into the dog form and slowly started crawling towards Ryne, growling in an injured tone. Tasio got up and started running towards Ryne, when he was getting close he yelled " NOW SPARKY!!" The injured Sparky blew up in front of Ryne, Tasio yelled "Dynamic Entry!! and then he did a flying kick towards Ryne.

-------------
Name: Dynamic Entry
Type: Taijutsu
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponent.

Name:Exploding Puppy
Description: Resembling himself, the Akamaru replacement is actually a booby trap. Once an enemy is lured in thinking Akamaru is injured, the replacement dog will explode and launch a hail of kunai in every direction.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:35 am

Ryne stumbled backwards after getting struck by Piercing Fang. It slashed across his chest as Ryne pivoted to dodge. He grabbed his chest as it began bleeding. Ryne looked at both Katsuya and Tasio who were both charging quickly. "Shit..." Ryne mumbled. Exploding dog, Dynamic Entry, and a shin blow. He grinned. He wasn't fast enough to dodge all of them with his chest, but he did have something up his sleeve. He formed a couple of hand signs. "Substitution Jutsu!" Ryne quickly feined one way and replaced places with a log. He sighed. That was close one. THey were going to collide Ryne thought. He grinned at this. But to be safe, he formed a couple of more handsigns. "Denkou Ude no Jutsu!" Ryne winced as the lightning ignited and a shooting pain shot up his arm. But now his arm was incased in electricity. He then channeled the electricity encasing his arm and concentrated it in his hand. "Fire!" Ryne shot a high beam of electricity to where the two stood.

Last edited by Ryne on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Katsuya noticed Ryne doing handsigns and she got a chill down her back. She quickly grabbed a tree branch and jumped up to a higher branch. that was to close... she thought to herself as she caught her breath.

She imediatly jumped down and planed a areial attack on Ryne. Katsuya held a Kunai in her hand as she drop kicked Ryne. Her hair flew down as she was falling down.
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:21 pm

These posts are not long enough, please make them longer from now on, are I have no choice to void the topic
Back to top Go down
Tasio

Tasio

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Tasio quickly did the handsigns for Substitution jutsu and the electricity shots hit the wood in the place for Tasio. Tasio looked around for Ryne, he then heard the chiming of a clock. " CRAP!!! it's this late already? Sparky cmon on it's time to go and meet our new sensei Tasio turned towards Konoha and started running as fast as he could towards there. Tasio turned his head around to check to make sure Sparky was coming and yelled back " I'll finish this some day Ryne, but for now I need to go do something" Tasio then stopped for a second and picked up Sparky. As Tasio ran into town he hoped his team would be nice and friendly. Tasio wondered if during the Chunin exams he would face Ryne in an official match.

Topic Ended you can post final words but I'm leaving
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:40 am

Ryne grinned as he swung down off the tree. He surveyed the damage to the park. His facial expression wasn't good. He decided to get out of there. Maybe he would meet his new Sensei. He Body Flickered his way out.

(I know its short but I'm just leaving.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the park [open]   Relaxing at the park [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the park [open]
Page 1 of 1