Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} Empty
PostSubject: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:37 am

Katsuya was running in circles after a squerril. When the squerril ran up the tree she followed and ran ito the tree. Katsuya fell backwards onto the ground and shook her head. She mumbled something under her breath "owie..". She just layed there under the tree she hit. Katsuya looked at the clods above her and giggled. "Its been a while sense i've seen them." Katsuya rolled over and played in the leaves. Pouncing them and making leaf angles with the leaves. She continued to chase some of the leaves that got blown away from her. Katsuya had grass and a combination of leaves in her hair, but she wasnt paying attention to it instead the twirling leaf that gently landed on a nearby pond, that distracted her.
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hyazu

Kyoudai Hyazu

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:49 am

Kyoudai was walking and then he saw a person twirling and then made its way to the pond. So he walked over and discovered it was a girl. "Hey, Why are you twirling?" he asked her. He then put his hand around his head and scratched his head. He then smiled at her. He then noticed the clouds. And all of the trees around them, he then saw birds fly from one tree to another, it looked as if the birds were playing. Then sun was beating down directly on the pond and the two ninja standing next to it. Then he noticed how beautiful the girl looked, it looked as if she sparkled in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:54 am

She turned around and saw a boy. She smiled at him. "oh im twirling cuz its fun other iwse i wouldnt be." She said and dived into the pond and retrived the leaf, gettin out and being completely soaked. Katsuya shook most of the water off like a dog normally does. *she laughed and held the leaf in her hand tight enough so the wind wont blow it away from her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hyazu

Kyoudai Hyazu

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:02 am

"Cool, i havent seen anybody in the leaf twirl yet. Whats your name? Mine is Kyoudai Hyazu of the Hyazu clan, or the People of the Ring, as some call it, my clan lives in the mountains of konoha, and I happen to live down here." He told the beautiful looking girl. "Why do you shake like a dog when your wet, do you have a dog KKG?" Kyoudai asked her with suspicion. "Or is it just that you like it."
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:23 am

"actually thats my first time doing so. My reasoning is i like being different and i just do it for fun and to try something new. Oh and i dont have a KKG unfortunetly and my names Katsuya Seiju, pleasure to meet you Kyoudai." She bowed to himand stood to her original postion. The wind moved the leaf's edges, tickling her hand Katsuya had a little giggle from it.
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hyazu

Kyoudai Hyazu

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:27 am

"You seem really hyper today Katsuya, and nice to meet you too." Kyoudai said as he told her. "So do you want to hang out or something.?" He asked her hoping for a yes from her. He stood there. He had been practicing his KKG all day and decided it was time for a break. He was getting better at his KKG. He couldnt wait til he could shoot rings from his hands and destroy and block stuff. He had heard the girl about his age giggle, just to the touch of the wind. So he decided to giggle or laugh to himself a little too.
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:39 am

She had cocked her head to his first question. "Hyper?" Katsuya was normally this way and was a tad bit puzzled."well I guess you could call it that if you want, but im almost always like this, by the way." She perked up and approached him. "Yes I would like to hang out with you today." She winked and ran off picking up a small bunny and waited for him to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hyazu

Kyoudai Hyazu

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:44 am

He saw her run and got a bunny, she stopped, and kyoudai thought she was waiting for him to catch up. He had been glad that she said that she would hang out with him for today. He liked her a lot. So he quickly caught up with her and then petted the bunny that she grabbed. He then asked her "What do you want to do today Katsuya?" as he waited he just petted the little bunny that she was holding in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:57 am

Katsuya thought to herself about his question. What would she want to do? "wanna swing??" she asked and held the bunny, massaging its paw very gently, as he petted it aswell. The bunny squirmed a bit but stopped when she loosend her grip on it. She kissed the bunny's forehead and nuzzled it. Katsuya loved the swings when she thought about it, swings are actually very calming and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hyazu

Kyoudai Hyazu

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:04 am

"Fine with me." he said as he quickly ran to a swing. There were five of them, so he grabbed the one in the middle and waited for Katsuya to come and swing along with him. He just sat there as he waited for her to run up and grab a swing to swing on, then once she got on the swing Kyoudai would talk to her a lot, as he imagined in his head.
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:45 am

Katsuya placed the bunny down and ran to a swing. Obviously one of them next to him so she could hear him alot better. She hopped onto a swing and began rocking back and forth. She looked over at him and was about to ask a question but swalloed down her words and just giggled looking away.
Back to top Go down
Kyoudai Hyazu

Kyoudai Hyazu

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:58 am

Kyoudai saw her lips about to move, as he looked at her. "What were you going to say Katsuya" He asked wanting to know what she was going to say. Before he asked her, he saw her gulp and giggle a little bit. He pushed his legs back and forth getting higher and higher each push, and soon enough he was at his highest. Then he stopped and slowed down a little, and now he just kept a steady pace not going to fast and not going too slow.
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:31 pm

"oh nothing dont worry about it.." She competed with him and began to swing faster than him and laughed. She accidentally losted her grip on the swing and fell backwards landing on her back and the back of her head. Katsuya wanted to scream in pain but she kept it inside and tried to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}   Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private} Empty

Back to top Go down

Deidarapet and Kyoudai Hyazu Park meeting {private}
Page 1 of 1