Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hopeful of a Meeting -private-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

Hopeful of a Meeting -private- Empty
PostSubject: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Shyke had travelled from his office at Sunagakure to come and meet with the Hokage. Hopefully he would ablige him and turn up, if not, then maybe someone else could tell him what he needed. Shyke jumped off his transportation bird and landed atop the mountain, the bird flying away and into the sky above. He landed with a thud, crouching to support his landing. He had to speak with the Hokage, to tell him what he knew about the old Akatsuki from two years ago. Things may have changed, but he knew the members and a basis of their abilities. So maybe it would help Konoha, to know exactly what he knew. Shyke took a few steps toward the edge of the cliff, it had been years since he was in Konoha. A beautiful place, not as bland as Sunagakure. But still, he felt more at home in his office back in the Sand Village. Shyke looked down at his palms, the mouths were open with their tounges out. Assuming they were enjoying the cooler weather conditions, he held them out a bit beneath the sunlight. The mouths smiled with their strange and frightening looking teeth. The sharp ends making it feel weird to even have them now, he was proud of how they had developed from simply chewing clay to being used to bite a person's face off. Shyke was now standing on the very edge of the cliff, as his bird came down and flew beneath him encase of an accident. He turned away from the cliff and looked behind himself. There were a few buildings there, but not really enough to consider it a part of the village. Then again, it was the most important part. Maybe they had something within the mountain, as his office was within one back in Sunagakure. Shyke pondered the topic for a few moments, before waking up to reality again and thinking about what he had to say. There was alot after all, but he had to report it all.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Giji had been tinkering with her puppets about 18 meters below Shyke. She heard the strain on the cliff as he approached its edge, which drew her attention upwards, causing her to see him directly above her with his toes stretched over the edge. Giji shook her head and chuckled as she turned back down to her puppet. Outsiders. Ukiyo tapped on the wall behind her and the rocks beneath Shyke's feet crumbled a little, not enough to set of his balance but enough to give him some caution. Giji re-hinged the back of one of her puppet's heads, then began feeding the hole in it with wire.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:56 am

Shyke smiled as he activated the mole hiding technique and sank into the ground, he could tell when someone was hiding near the earth he stood on. After all, he was a ninja who originated in the Rock Village. His only element being that of earth. Shyke would travel beneath the ground and stick his head out from the cliff beside this person, whom turned out to be a girl. Shyke's face sank back into the earth as he returned to the top of the cliff, he wouldn't bother speaking with her. Someone who disrespected a Kage was not someone he would bother with. Not unless it was another Kage, Shyke regarded those with no respect as less then interesting. Especially seeing as he could see her puppets, the Sand Village was the origination of puppetry techniques. He would rise up from the ground atop the cliff, looking around to see if the Hokage was coming yet.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:39 am

Giji could feel chakra levels rising, usually signaling the start of a jutsu. She placed her hand beneath her puppets head and made a hand sign. She waited patiently for the man to do something. The hairs on the back of her neck got goosebumps, usually a result in change in air temperature or density, one cause being breath. Giji concentrated on what was happening behind her, and could only feel a slight chakra exhaust seeping back towards the cliff. She then looked behind her to see nothing, then up and saw the man was coming out of the cliff onto the top. So he's a ninja. Hm, why is he here? That fabric is extremely thin, preferable to warm climates. From suna maybe? He can't be from here, so the only other option is the rice country. Well, I should put an end to this curiosity. Giji stood up and began climbing the cliff with her puppet on back.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Shyke could tell there was a person approaching him, once again from behind. So he naturally assumed it would be the same person. With a bored expression hanging over his face, he turned around slowly to look in their direction. Thinking to himself, Shyke began speaking in his mind. "So I have to put up with a civilian...? This person isn't old enough to be the Hokage.... However, I am only twenty-five myself..." Shyke stood as a Kazekage should, with his back straight and his right hand out in front. The mouth that was within, smiling to greet the person. As he did not usually smile on first occassions with meeting someone himself. Shyke's hand replaced his own face, so he continued. He would wait for the person to come to the top, examining the area around him encase they were an Akatsuki agent. He wanted to make sure nobody was going to spy on his meeting, hopefully, he would succeed.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:26 pm

When Giji reached the top, she crawled out onto the ground next to Shyke's feet. She was desperately out of breath, despite the climb was extremely small, especially for a shinobi. As she stood up, she took in some observations about Shyke. Giji reached into her pouch behind her waste and grabbed a bottle of water. She took two gulps from it, breathing strongly in between, then put it down next to her. Giji's eyes rolled up towards the man while only tilting her head a little i his direction. Their bodies were now facing the same way. Giji spoke softly, trying to remain neutral. "So, you're from Suna?......Water?" Giji offered the bottle to him with a scrunched up face from the heat.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Shyke smiled at the effort this girl was making, she must have really wanted to speak to him. He moved his right hand down, offering her a hand up. "You don't need to touch my hand, as the mouth could bite you. But if you like you can use my arm as leverage to stand up." Shyke said, waiting for her response as he thought how to answer her. She could be anybody, and it wasn't everyday someone came out and said, "I'm the Kazekage, hi." So he had to think it through, play it smart. He smiled with his real mouth, and answered her question simply. "I am from Sunagakure, and no thankyou I don't feel like a drink. I must see the Hokage first up, it is rather important." His eyes took a serious turn, looking out to the village from that high point. It was more pleasent then Sunagakure for sure, but he still prefered the hot environments. He had always grown up in them, somewhere like Konoha made him get a chill. Shyke pondered what his next action would be, he had to keep it strict so that people didn't know the Kazekage was meeting with the Hokage. So he would simply stick to mundain details, no more high profile for himself. Especially as some could be angry at the fact an Akatsuki member became Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Giji looked at the arm for a moment, then to the hand. It wasn't scary in much of any way, but a little startling at first. Giji went out of her way not to stare, looking up the man's arm, then to his face. She placed her hand on his arm, then stood up, though using mostly her legs and hardly any support from him. She placed the water back into the pouch, then unstrapped her puppet and let it drop to the ground in a large and complicated symphony of thumps and crackles. She smiled a little, then turn to Shyke. "What do you need to see the Hokage for?" Giji wasn't one to respect boundaries, so there was no reason to hold herself back on this man. "The guards seem to be in tact, so I would think this is a peaceful visit?"
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:14 am

Shyke was pleased by the girl using his arm, but she didn't rely on it to stand up. He wondered if she didn't trust him, but even if that wasn't the case, they were near the edge of a cliff. Possibly, she didn't want to accidently send him flying off? He decided against worrying about it, instead, Shyke simply moved his arm back once she released it. He pondered on what to answer her question with, and came to a final decision. "My name is Shyke, whether or not you have heard my name before is irrelevant. I am the new Kazekage of Sunagakure, and I require you to take me to the Hokage on official business." He had to tell her, otherwise he may have eventually been asked a question he couldn't answer. So now he waited to see if she would believe him. There would be no lie in his eyes, but the only identification he had was his headband wrapped around his ankle and his name. Shyke pulled up the left leg of his pants slightly, so that his headband could be seen. Behind that, there was simply fishnet covering his leg. He relied more upon fishnet to cover unimportant areas of his body, this was due to the mobility it gave him and how quiet it was to move in. Shyke didn't think it was an important detail however, so after signalling to her that he was showing his headband, he would lower the pants' leg.
Back to top Go down
Shino_nara
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Shino_nara

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:42 am

Giji peered off a little before smiling in agreement with him. "Ok than." She seemed to be more passive about the situation than interested, most likely because of the present situation made the fact all the more boring. "I cannot take you to him however. If you need to meet with him, he will find you. I do not bring people places, we are already where we are." Giji smiled and leaned back towards the sun, to give a moment of thought to the nice day. Her clothing was scrunched up from the leaning and climbing, very messy though perfectly comfortable. She didn't need the man to respond, but she waited to ensure he understood. She didn't want to confuse him, after all, that's how she fights, so she has drawn a strict line with how far she can toggle with someone before it becomes overindulgent.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Shyke smiled, a real smile. He was surprised that the Hokage had to find him. So that meant he had spoken to her for all of this time, all for nothing. His transportation bird was flying around in circles above, then dive bombed to beside the cliff. He decided to speak his final piece, and then go and look for the Hokage. "I will go find him, thankyou for your help, and be careful around Moon Country. Akatsuki HQ is located there, keep away from it." Shyke turned to the cliff and sprinted, till he leapt off with an agile kick off the dirt. He spun in the air and waved at her with his right hand as he fell beneath her line of vision. The bird came beneath and caught Shyke as he came to an upright state in the air. Landing on it and focusing his chakra into his feet, Shyke stayed upon the bird without moving. It shot over the buildings which covered the village, air blowing past his head. All he knew was that the Hokage had to be in the biggest building, so after finding that, he would find the Hokage. Shyke aimed for the biggest building and then jumped from his bird, having a few metres between himself and the ground. Shyke came to a graceful landing on the ground, standing up after checking the area with his scope. He walked up to the gates and knocked on them a few times. Telling his ID to one of the guards, he allowed Shyke to enter. Afterwards, Shyke went straight to the top floor. He would find it first, then knock and wait for the man or woman to answer.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:50 pm

It had been a long day in the office. Just stamping completed mission scroll, approving new missions and assigning ninja to missions. Things were currently running smoothly in the Leaf Village. The Chuunin Exams would soon be taking part soon and the Leaf Village was hosting it once again.

Orito heard a knock on the door. "You may enter" Orito said in a loud voice so the voice outside could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Shyke entered, opening and closing the door behind him. He looked over to the Hokage immediatly, no need to be patient. Kage to Kage, Shyke felt like he was safe in the room. Finally he was seperate from all of the chaos outside, Shyke walked over to his desk and bowed his head slightly. "I am Shyke Demona, Kazekage of Sunagakure." Shyke finished his introduction, raising his head again and looking into the man's glasses. "I am here to provide you with some information on the Akatsuki, that is all." Shyke stated, he pushed the papers across the Hokage's desk and sat down. "This will specify some basic information, not much, but it will help." Shyke finished, he then began waiting for the man's answer.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Orito watched a man enter. He studied him closely. The man introduced himself as the Kazekage of Sunagakure, Shyke Demona. The name sent a shiver down Orito's spine. He knew the name. Orito clenched his fist but keep it hidden from Shyke by keeping his hand below Shyke's eye level, having his fist below his desk.

Orito continued to listen to Shyke talk about the Akatsuki. "The Akatsuki, you were once apart of this group. The group that killed the last Hokage, Yuto Hozumi. One of my best friends. You were apart of it"
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:09 pm

"I'll apologize for my part in their organization, but they were the only ones to accept me. I have learnt from my old ways, and I had nothing in common with the last Hokage's death." Shyke said, stating his case and waiting for the man's response before he would continue. "I have come here, unarmed, to show you my respect. I am not the same man I used to be and I will serve both my own and your village until death." He finished, waiting for the man's next response. No doubt this man didn't like him, maybe he even hated him. But Shyke had come to terms with the hate people had for him, he knew that nobody would forgive his actions. Shyke didn't rest in the chair, he sat up straight and to attention.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Orito turned and looked out his window looking out to the Leaf Village.

"Before I became Hokage, I was Yuto's personal Guard... But when he truly needed me, I wasn't there and now his dead. His father was Hokage before him. At a young age his father told me to always look after Yuto, being like his bigger brother. But I had failed. So I devoted myself to protect Konoha and rid the world of the Akatsuki"

Orito turned back to Shyke he took a step forward to his desk opening a draw and pulling out a file. "This man, Temai.... was the leader of your organization last time we saw him. He was the one to kill Yuto..... Do you know anything about him we don't. Maybe his where a bouts?" Orito said placing the file on the desk in front of Shyke.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Shyke took the papers, remembering the man that was on them. He hadn't the knowledge of where he was, because he spent alot of time away from the base. But he did know of him, Shyke raised his head to look at the Hokage. "This man used to be my leader, he doesn't lead Akatsuki anymore. I do remember some things about him, but not much. I don't even know where he is right now, however I can find out. It might take a while, but I can try." Shyke handed the papers back, waiting to hear the Hokage's response. He didn't delay before speaking his next piece. "This cloak, used to belong to Akatsuki. You might have use for it, to gain access by any chance?" Shyke pulled his cloak off, revealing that it was the Akatsuki cloak, inside-out. He also reached his hand behind his back and unstrapped the hat, which would cover the user's entire face and head. Shyke pushed them forward on the desk, toward the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Orito observed the items. He recognized the cloak from past memories of the Akatsuki, but the hat was a first. "Interesting....." Orito gestured his hand towards the chair before his desk. "Please sit we will discuss some more" Orito said sitting in his own chair. "So where is the base itself located and what current information have you gathered?" Orito clasped his hands together as he waited for Shyke to respond.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:40 pm

"Well... The current base is located in Moon Country. It basically is the entire country, and it has defences I don't have much knowledge on how to pass. But simply put, that is their location." Shyke said, resting himself back into the chair again from taking his cloak off. Beneath the cloak was some simple black, silk clothing. It covered his entire body, baggy and not revealing. It kept most of his skin hidden, including his fingers, but his palms were exposed. The silk stopped just below his neck and there were pieces that hung from his clothing. It was styled to make him look larger then he was when he ran, also to make him more intimidating in combat.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Orito leaned back in his chair. "Moon Country....I see. Perfect location for a base. Does the country themselves know about it? Are they allied with the Akatsuki secretly?" This was very interesting to Orito he was finding out more and more by the minute. He loved gathering new knowledge, especially about the Akatsuki. He was slowly starting to respect Shyke.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Shyke shrugged slightly as he was asked the new question, the country's own motives were unknown, even to himself. "I haven't the knowledge of whether the civilians are in on it, but I don't believe so. I had to leave the base almost immediatly after arriving, but it appears that the new leader can fix it within a moment's notice. So if you wish to know how much I fear it, well I can honestly say I think we could throw all of our ninja at them and still die." Shyke finished, lowering his head as he attempted to come up with an answer. "I tested it with my explosives before leaving, it is strong and hard to bring down." Shyke said, speaking at the ground but loud enough to be heard, he waited for the next question or answer.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:51 pm

"Explosives....... how do you use them?" Orito asked. He wanted to learn more about Shyke too. He may be the Kazekage now but Shyke had once betrayed his village before and left for the Akatsuki, there was always a chance of it happening again. Was Shyke's fate to be the Kazekage meant to be? Or did fate send Shyke to Orito for a reason? For Orito to finish Shyke before he could hurt anybody else. Orito didn't currently know. He just wanted the bets for his Village.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:57 pm

My explosives are different... This man might not understand them... Shyke thought to himself, but he had to tell him. Lifting up his bags from both sides of his waist, he placed them onto the desk. "This clay, is special to me. I use clay, combined with my chakra to create explosives. These explosives can be very potent, however, I have lower ranked ones for knocking people out. I call those C1, but C2, C3 and C4 are very powerful." Shyke raised his hands, palms exposed. The mouths that were within his hands opened and their tounges poked out slightly. The tips could be seen but no more, they appeared to be smiling. Without anymore notice, Shyke closed his hands and pulled his hands back. "They can be unpredictable, they have gained some new abilities recently, to bite people and come out from my palms to do so." Shyke said, squeezing his hands lightly to make the mouths stay closed.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Orito's eyes widened when Shyke showed him his palms. But Shyke wouldn't be able to see Orito's eyes under his sunglasses. Orito thought it was interesting, not weird. Just interesting.

Orito himself was picked on for being a weirdo since he was a child. He finally found something that he had in common with Shyke. "You were rejected by your village because of this?" Orito asked in a slightly shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:06 pm

"Yes, actually, I was." Shyke felt embaressed about his past, but it was something many people had come to learn of. He regretted being born with these abilities originally, however, now he used them to protect a village. "These abilities of mine used to be a curse, something I hated. Sunagakure now depends on them, to defend the village. I am grateful for all the hate people held for me, it has made me stronger." Shyke finished, he became restless in the chair as he did. Manouvering within its hard surface, Shyke found it hard to get comfourtable. But he soon found another way to sit that was relatively comfourtable enough. Shyke waited to see the man's reply, not many could understand him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopeful of a Meeting -private-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next