Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hopeful of a Meeting -private-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Hopeful of a Meeting -private- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Orito raised his hands in the air as thousands of bugs came out the walls of the room. They stayed on the walls covering the whole walls. "This is my curse, what i was picked on when I was a child. But without them, the Leaf Village would of been destroyed already"

Orito waved his hands back and all the bugs flew back into the wall. This was one of Orito's defenses. Anybody who entered the room to harm Orito, would instantly be dealt with. It was near to impossible to escape this room if Orito wanted you to stay. "It seems we are more alike then I thought. Fate changed one thing for me though. I become Yuto's friend, he kept me from falling into a darkness and leaving the village, like you did to yours. I will be here if you ever need help Shyke, I understand you more than you think" Orito said sitting back comfortably into his chair.

He put out his index finger as a single bug landed on it. Orito let a slight smile out as he studied it. He loves his bugs, they were his family. "Now Shyke, our villages have been neutral for a while now. I think it would be best for us if we allied officially"
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:20 pm

Shyke was pleased with the new information. Not only had he found a new ally, but someone who had a curse like him. He agreed with the thought of an alliance, it would be very beneficial. Shyke spoke up again, with an agreeable and friendly tone. "An alliance would greatly benefit our villages, it is something I would agree to. Some villagers may be unhappy with such an alliance, however, those of Sunagakure will agree with my decisions." Shyke said, standing at his side of the desk, and extending his right hand with a close fist. "I can't give a handshake, but this should be sufficient?" He spoke, waiting to see what the Hokage would do. The mouth could not attack someone if his hand was closed, it would not harm its user.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Orito smiled and stood up, shaking Shyke's fist. "I can have the papers here shortly. For an official treaty signing" Orito finished shaking Shyke's hand and sat back down. "Does that sound okay with you?" Orito asked. There was so much to discuss and such little time. But only one thing could be done at a time and Orito was patient. The Hokage had to be after all.

((Sorry short post. I'm going to bed))
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Shyke was pleased with the quick decision, waiting for the papers would be boring but there were still more issues to be sorted. Shyke shook hands with the Hokage, and then rested himself back into the chair to begin speaking over the remaining issues. There were alot of things that required discussion, no doubt it would take a long time. Shyke attempted to think of what he could say, but it was hard for him to find a decent subject. He thought about it for a while, hoping that the Hokage would have something more useful to say. "I think it sounds great... I just don't know what to say."
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:38 am

Orito smiled lightly, resting in his chair.

"I had a feeling it would come to us becoming allies so I already organized the papers to be delivered. They should be here shortly" Shino smirked happily.

"What shall we talk about in the mean time Lord Kazekage? What other issues or announcements do you have for me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful of a Meeting -private-   Hopeful of a Meeting -private- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopeful of a Meeting -private-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2