Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Typical Sakura

Go down 
+5
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Jsalos
L33
Ulkira
Todd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:14 pm

I want to hit that dumb b*tch in the f*cking head with a spiked bat.

Spoiler:

Straight up, Sakura could have possibley destroyed the ninja world with what she has done in the latest manga, shot Sakura! I mean seriously, lying about not liking sasuke anymore and trying to convince Naruto that she loves him? What a fool, Naruto ain't that stupid.

I think that Naruto has now lost any respect that he once had for Sakura after her resent actions. Seriously! what did she think she was going to achieve? She has officially taken the crown for dumbest bitch in Naruto off Ino, Congratz Saukra. Did she really think she could fool a person who is able to use sage chakra and just defeated one of the most powerful ninja in the world..and what..she is the Hokage's bitch who can barely keep herself alive in battle.

Naruto viewed Saukra a kind of "Forbidden Fruit" and now that she has gone and so-called confessed her fake love for him and now, pretty much, he can't stand the bitch and i can't blame him. What drove Naruto all these years was the promise he made to sakura and his "bond" with sasuke. Now she has tried to out-fox him (excuse the pun) and has failed..like usual. The whole point of a "forbidden fruit" is that it is unattainable and now sakura, out of no where has thrown herself at Naruto to try and stop him. His motivation is now gone, and with no motivation, the one thing that made Naruto stand out, his courage and determination will be lacking all because of the stupid bitch.

Screw Voldemont, I hereby name Sakura as "She who can not be named" for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Because I don't feel like typing out the monologue I just did on Ingoo, I'm going to say bluntly that SAKURA SHOULD NOT BE KILLED, INSTEAD SHE SHOULD BE DISINTEGRATED UNTIL NOT A SINGLE ONE OF HER ATOMS SURVIVES. Every arc seems to leave peopel hating Sakura even more, and I would so want naruto to smack Sakura across the ace. SHe thinks she's so smart, doesn't she, playing on poor Naruto's emotions? Geez, that would be called outrageous even by someone like Kabuto or Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:41 pm

That two bit, no good, pink haired, mind f*cking size '0' wanabee....so, yeah i'm not her biggest fan either. She's a poor ninja and an ever worse friend, what is her malfunction? I mean seriously, can someone please tell me how she expected Naruto to react.

Naruto:- " Oh okay Sakura come back to my place tonight, i'll show you my forbidden jutsu Wink "

YEAH, RIGHT...even kishi's not that twisted although after that chapter i'm beginning to think he may of had problems in his childhood. Ulkira's got a point, suddenly Old Orochi-glitter dosen't seem that heartless.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:48 pm

L33 wrote:
YEAH, RIGHT...even kishi's not that twisted although after that chapter i'm beginning to think he may of had problems in his childhood. Ulkira's got a point, suddenly Old Orochi-glitter dosen't seem that heartless.

Kishi is a twisted person, remember Itachi? Kishi goes thorugh all the trouble of portraying him as a bad guy, who finally gets killed, then in the very same chapter tells us that Itachi had alwasy been a good guy! And why'd he kill Asuma? He was going to be a Daddy! D:

And I'm going to ignore that Orochimaru joke. ><
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:26 pm

imma say that this last manga chapter was a waste of space. i wanted to see killa bee vs. Kisame god damn it. And what did he need to 'research' as far as i can tell nothiing that would haverequired him researching in that last manga.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:43 am

All i'm saying Ulkira is Orochimaru likes to kidnap young konoha genin, take them back to his underground dungeon/base and use their bodies. That is kind of...strange, i have to wonder what kishi was thinking when he was portraying Orochi.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:43 am

But.. didn't she tell him this so he wouldn't feel he needed to keep his promise to her when they have to hunt Sasuke down. To me, it just seems she's trying to avoid making Naruto feel guilty about breaking a promise. :X
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:00 am

Sakura has finally lost her respect from me.

That B*TCH Razz
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:09 am

Whoa...Seriously?

I suggest not worrying about some little thing, and maybe worry about the war? I mean...it's a damned war? Sakura wanted to help that's it. She's a bitch.

What about the Ten Tails or Killer Bee Vs Kisame?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:39 am

What a terrible chapter, we have waited two weeks to find out.

-Sakura is a stupid slutty cow, again...
-The Raikage becomes the alliance leader
-AND NO Killer Bee vs Kisame!!!

Do they want people to quit reading the series or what? I'll forgive the writers only if Lee dives into the conversation and whips out a Axe Kick to Sakura's temple.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:53 pm

The next chapter had better have soem seriosu Kisame-Killer Bee action. Wonder how easily Kisame will kick that dog-bear's ass?

L33 wrote:
All i'm saying Ulkira is Orochimaru likes to kidnap young konoha genin, take them back to his underground dungeon/base and use their bodies. That is kind of...strange, i have to wonder what kishi was thinking when he was portraying Orochi.

Stealing little kids is far easier than stealing full-grown ninja, plus he can groom them to fit his idea of a ninja. It's actually a smart thing to do, he gets to keep kids with great potentia under his eye. And he only wanted to use strong people, not weaklings like Sakura.

As for what was going throguh Kishi's mind when he designed Orochimaru, I wonder about that as well. He's creepy in many ways, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:52 am

Loveless wrote:
But.. didn't she tell him this so he wouldn't feel he needed to keep his promise to her when they have to hunt Sasuke down. To me, it just seems she's trying to avoid making Naruto feel guilty about breaking a promise. :X

Thats what I'm thinking, too! However, I think she could have said it a little better, you know?
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:24 pm

I don't think Naruto has any intention of breaking his promise but because of the current situation between countrys Konoha can't really have the 9tails stepping in to defend Sasuke. I just think it's actually really horrible of Sakura to tell Naruto she loves him the same way she loved(s) Sasuke. Naruto know's it's not true, so how bad does he feel? He know's she dosen't love him and NOW he know's she's trying to manipulate him... If only Hinata knew what Sakura was doing to him, people would be cleaning little bits of Sakura off their house's for weeks.
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:03 am

Hmmmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Typical Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typical Sakura   Typical Sakura Empty