Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura....

Go down 
+16
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Kazura Senki~♥
herocou
Jiro
Paksennarion
Robin
Ulkira
Pendo
Aaron
Todd
Adam
Sheekoe Hansaro
~Deadwood Zen~
Absolute Greed.
Shiko
Elder Sage
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:22 am

Why won't the creators kill her already?

Shes annoying, weak, and cries over everything. Compared to Naruto and Sasuke she is utter crap. She doesn't even demonstrate her full potential (I blame the writers). I mean the damsel in distress thing is so overrated, she seems more of a cheerleader then a ninja.

She got hit with a tail and almost died. C'mon now.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:46 am

Hold on there. Sakura is almost and will probably become stronger then Tsunade. Isn't that strenght? ^^ Even Kakashi stated Sakura was a meaner Tsuande. jus sayin though.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:12 am

Sakura has certainly improved alot. She's sort of bad ass with her strength. And more than anything, she provides vital comic relief.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 am

Eh... Sakura deserves to be shot, in the pre-skip series, but in Shipuuden, shes a lot better, cooler(just a little lol), and stronger. I think she should stay. Plus who else would make everyone else look so tough?(lol, jk. Pat's right, Sakura is kinda Bad-ass)
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:05 am

i dont think anything is wrong with sakura,Shes a strong ass medical ninja. that is kinda badass.Also Shes sorta the smart one when kakashi isnt around so i think shes useful,although she does cry alot Razz,So i see what u mean ES.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:08 am

She could die and it wouldn't bother me too heavily, accept for Naruto being more emo than now. That would suck ass, kill him too Smile and sasuke well were at it.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:13 am

Goddam it the three of team 7 need to be shot! i reckon the other teams are more interesting then them. But i do agree with ES, way to make sasuke and naruto incredibly powerful and leave sakura behind..crying..in the corner. She needs to learn cooler medical jutsu faster or i will inject air into her veins and kill her!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:30 pm

I will admit, she was utter crap in Part 1. But in Shipuuden, she's gotten a whole lote better. She's really good at medical ninjutsu, she has amazing taijutsu and chakra control. Also, she has a natural affinity for Genjutsu, which if she nurtures- she will become a stronger kunoichi than Tsunade. And Tsunade was one of the Sannin. I think Sakura's pretty good. I mean compared to TenTen, Sakura freaking rocks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:49 pm

meh
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Ten-ten is the one that should die, she sucks crap. She's probably the worst out of all of them.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Yeah, TenTen should have Earth Affinity. I dunno why, it'd just be so cool. (:
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:15 pm

I hate Sakura, plain and simple. I don't care if she becomes the most powerful ninja in the series, if she beats all of the Akatsuki single-handedly, she will still be at the top of my Hated List. She might be a powerful ninja now, but she needs to get over Sasuke and MOVE ON. Seriousy, what kind of a crush does she have on that guy? She can't love him like a her one true love, she didn't even knwo a bit about his freakin' personality or hsi life, or if he even had parents! And she's as dense as Naruto to not realize that Naruto likes her.

So she got stronger in Shippuuden, so what? She might have gotten stronger, but did her personality change? No. And her personality is the main cause of her hate aura. If hse woudl just die, than everyone would be muc hbetter off. Naruto wouldn't be in pain by the curse that is his promise to her, Sasuke could go and jump off a cliff with Karin and die, and Lee would be saved from making the biggest mistake of his life.

In my opinion, Todd is right. All three of them should be shot, ripped into several little pieces, then fed to a pack of hungry wolves, who should then be burnt to crisps. Poor Kakashi, he got stuck with selfish, ungrateful little brats as subordinates...
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:14 am

Y'all need to stop hatin on Sakura.

1.She was like the best lookin in the Part 1. (Shippuden series ehh..-_-)

2.She did have some times when she did maned up even on Part 1.

3. I cant think of anymore right now but, she still doesn't need to be gone from the show. Razz

Kabochimaru, I think Sakura is kinda over Sasuke ass. The only person still on Sasuke d*** is NARUTO! ^^

Pendo too TenTen was one of the kanochis who HAD a certain kind of moves and etc. in the Chuunin Exams I mean. -_-

And yeah Sakura did kind of get annoying sometimes but she grew up and stopped bitchin. ^^
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 am

Kabochimaru... Wow. That was unexpected, but a good point. Go Kabo! Whoo!

As for you Shiko. Your wrong. The hottest kunoichi pre-skip was Temari, and she continues on doing that, so dont even hint that Sakura was hotter then Temari!

XD
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:44 am

O-man when I said Sakura was the best lookin in part 1 I didn't mean the Shippuden series.

I meant Sakura got less attractive in the Shippuden series. Razz

I also agree Temari is the best lookin in the Shippuden series and a little of Hinata too. jus sayin. ^^
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:54 am

Temari was, and still is, the hottest kunoichi, pre-skip included. And i agree Hinata got hotter over the time skip, but she needs to work on not being shy. Sorry, but shy isnt my type...
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 am

Hahahahah!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:56 am

Big tits..I can roll with that.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:51 pm

Hinata is bitchin'. You actually see the naked silhouette of her body in one filler arc. Well, Naruto does.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:45 am

Tsk tsk tsk. Don't you people know that it's personality that counts and not looks? If you judge it on that, the reason for my hatred of Sakura is justified.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:48 am

I hate Ino's personality. SHes the definition of a shinobi whore...

XD
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:51 am

Ino lost her personality in Shippuuden. Where's the rivalry with Sakura over Sasuke and whatnot? Really, if she hadn't been crying when Shikamaru said that they have "do what they can with Sasuke", then I'd have continued beleiveing that Ino didn't like Sasuek anymore.

I miss the whole "Ino pig" and "Forehead girl" conversations. Sad
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:03 am

Lol. I miss the good ol days when they were back in the academy. Naruto, Chouji, Kiba and Shikamaru remidn me of the good ol days when my friends and me would ditch class, and get in trouble and such...
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:22 am

I like Sakura. Yeah, she's annoying in the first part. But she's supposed to be annoying, that's her function at that point in time. You guys need to learn how to appreciate different types of characters. Good characters may not be strong, they may not be the hero's and they might just be freaking annoying, but that's because people are diverse. Not everyone can be the same.

And seriously, over time, she's gotten a lot better. Personally, I hate what's happened with her. They show one cool scene where she's got awesome skills, and then after that her skills are ignored and she gets hit every other second even though her dodging skills are supposed to be awesome. That my friends, is a writer not sticking true to what he says about characters.

I like Sakura, she's annoying and weak and too sentimental. But that just shows that not everyone is insane like Naruto or Sasuke. I can appreciate her faults, because at least she has them. That makes her a more filled out character, a more interesting character. Yeah, she's not always kicking butt, but that's not all that a character should do to be a good character.

And yeah, Ino is the worst in my opinion. XP
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 am

I think Ino's only purpose is to be Sakura's rival. However, I do like her as a character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakura.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura....   Sakura.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakura....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next