Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing] Empty
PostSubject: Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]   Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:04 am

A quiet wind entered through a large city in the land of the crescent moon, Saruno walking through the bridge ports of the city. He was on his way through to see a few people on his journey. His long, black cloak scratched against the ground as it swayed around, nothing holding it but his shoulders and arms. A white T-shirt was placed on the inside of the cloak, keeping it stable against his torso. As he just continued to walk through the sidewalks, the concrete places before him. It was a packed town on occasion, but as he arrived on shore, the streets began to evacuate. Was it his appearance? Was it something else? Walking through the quiet walkways of the streets, he looked around, seeing no one in the windows, the occasion spider on some windowsills, nothing much else. He was just a burden to his own people.

Finally walking to the forests, and out to a small house at the end of the walks, he slid his right palm from his pocket, curling it as he knocked gently on the door. After not being able to see someone for over 5 years, it was exciting for him, yet also scary. A gentle pace of footsteps went by the inside of the house to the door, hearing the doorknob being turned and opened. As the door was opened, it showed a beautiful woman, about Saruno's age, a couple inches shorter than him, but was almost the same, her hair was reaching down to her shoulders, and her eyes were a nice shade of blue. "Saruno..." she said quietly in her quiet voice, opening the door to show her full body now. She was wearing a small set of night clothes, a white tank top and full-covered pants, a nice shade of blue and white. "It's been too long..." he continued, smiling all so gently.

"I've missed you Sarina...I truly have" Saruno said gently, smiling to Sarina, leaning a bit to her, gently kissing her forehead. "What have you been doing all this time Saruno?" she asked him, saruno tilting his head away, her eyes suddenly opening wider. "You have..." she stuttered a bit, raising her palm as she slapped him across the face, "Saruno....how could you do this...you killed an entire clan, just for revenge?!" she shouted to him, saruno falling to the ground as he looked up to her, "Your nothing but a monster Saruno! A monster!!" she continued, tears running down her cheeks. "What choice did i have Sarina?! They killed almost the entire clan, our family!! Even you! I didn't want to lose you to those monsters! They're the ones i killed because i didn't want them to kill you too!" Saruno shouted to her, his eyes closing, standing up as he turned away, "Sine your my sister, you should of understood me"

"If you think of me as a monster, i wondered why i even showed up to say hi..." He said softly, tears running down his cheeks, "Sarina..." he sobbed lightly. In an instant of a moment, a whizzing sound of an arrow struck past saruno, his reflexes not being fast enough to block of catch it. A bit of hair fell from the side of his head as he heard a small splatter behind him, blood spraying onto the back of his cloak. Turning around almost quickly, he watched as the arrow pierced through Sarina's heart, before his very eyes, she was beginning to try and catch her breath. "SARINA!!" he shouted, catching her as she fell to the ground, tears welling up in his eyes, "Please...don't leave me...i need you here..." he said softly to her, watching as her eyes closed a bit. "I'm sorry Saruno...i couldn't live up to dad's expectations after all..." she said softly to him, her palm brushing up against his right cheek, falling within a moment, her entire body falling limp. She was gone now.
Back to top Go down
Souless

PostSubject: Re: Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]   Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:09 am

Lao was in a bad mood. He was ticked off and not the best person to cross at the moment. He had just come back from the land of waves. and encountered some unexpected rivales. but that was all past him as he made his way through the streets of a small town in the moon country. He had only been here twice and loved the scenary and feel that the town gave him. but this visit was only occuring because of his need to escape and get away.

See lately he had has some money trouble and lately a few pains had been hunting him down. so he decided to end that pain. Not realizing that he killed fellow shinobi he once knew. to think that his own friends were now hunting him. It made him angery. He could not keep his nager in and sometimes just yelled out at random. He had lost track of time and distances and was now lost. not knowing he turned a corner and heard sobs.

He looked about and saw a man on the ground holding the small form of a woman, similar in looks. There seemed to be blood and a small shaft like weapon. Lao was not sure what had taken place, but did not want no part of it. But he had to pass this way to get out pf this part of town. So he gently made his way through the street just behind the man, but a strong sense of heart ache could now be felt inside him. He did not know this man, why was he about to do this. but it happened never the less. "Excuse me, can i help with anything?" Asked lao as he walked up behind the man.
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]   Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing] EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:51 am

Saruno heard the voice of a man behind him as he sobbed over his sister's dead body, tears flowing down his cheeks. As he continued to sob, his wings began to fold gently on his back, glowing with small amounts of blue chakra. "Leave me alone...this is no time to be sympathetic..." he said quietly, closing his eyes tighter as he held her body closer to her. He had lost a beloved sibling, his only sister in his family, now he had lost almost his entire family. "Sarina...why..." he whispered to the ear of her now. She was dead now, but he was concerned. "Why do you come near me...why do you come near someone who has been hurt from the heart..."

A simple more bit of sobs came from him as he loosened his grip, feeling his arms beginning to go limp with the depression he had now. Now, he had to find something, revenge.

[Short...]
Back to top Go down
Souless

PostSubject: Re: Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]   Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing] EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:35 am

Lao could only grit his teeth as the man talked back to him. He tied to be nice and careing, even to this man he did not know. but it seemed his compassion still would go with out notice. "Look what ever man, i just tried to help." Lao looked down and saw that this woman was indeed dead, and possiably a very close relaitive to this man, a mother or sister, maybe a cousin. But he knew the pain of death, the heart ach of lose. so he did not go off on this mans attempt to be alone.

But a slight movement caught lao's eye as he began to walk off. The man hunched over the dead womans lifeless body, He was now tensing up and shaking, with hatred in his eyes. "Hey man, you ok?" Lao was now fearful a little, this man had just suffered a major lose and could go off at any moment in time. this was not the safest place to be most likely.
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]   Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing] EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:39 am

Saruno kept his gaze away from the man, trying not to show too much emotion, but just couldn't keep it in. Tears streamed continually down his cheeks, sniffling a couple times over, then finally speaking, "I'm fine..." he said quietly, but audible enough to hear. He didn't want to man thinking he was weak, but he just couldn't help but feel weak.

A small spark of his Raiton chakra surged from one shoulder to the other, causing him to flinch in pain as he held Sarina's body closer to him, all in regret and pain.

[Short...]
Back to top Go down
Souless

PostSubject: Re: Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]   Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing] EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:28 am

Lao stepped back a little now as the man seemed to flicnh. Lao did not want to risk it with this man not knowing whether he was stable. His left hand reached under and griped his handle of one of his steel um brellas. His eyes took aim at the back of the mans head as he took a few stepss back. :Look man i dont want any truoble i just wanted to help.." But lao saw thia as a personal problem and decided to leave. He slowly walked back only to watch the man the whole time.
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]   Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:22 am

"Sarina..." Saruno sobbed to the body before him, holding onto her corpse with some ease, channeling his chakra through her to try and revive her, all attempts failing, "Come back Sarina, i need you..." he whispered, feeling a slight bit exhausted, but still able to move his chakra. Silent bits of black lightning coursed throughout his body, a small formation of wind beginning to slide throughout the entire area, swaying trees, blowing their leaves everywhere within just a moment's notice. Something was wrong, and now it was time to see what else was in store.
Back to top Go down
Souless

PostSubject: Re: Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]   Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 am

Lao began to step back faster. His body tensed up and his grip on his handle of the steel umbrella tightend as he aimed at the back of the weeping man. As it seemed lighting surged through his body and wing like objects spread across his back. This man was pissed and Lao feared he could go off.

"Ok man chill out"Said lao as he stopped, he pulled his umbrella out and pointed its steel point at the man, dont do nothing retarted.
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]   Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:50 am

Saruno began to stand as he gently rested Sarina's body slowly onto the ground, without so much as a thump. Gentleness, before berserk. Small bits of flame began to arouse his body as his eyes began to tear some more, the flames being of a purple color. Whatever the man behind him had in mind, he better run, before it's too late. As the flames began to recede around his body, black sheathes of armor, spiked to every plate, on his shoulders, legs, knees, elbows, everywhere, black armor was formed. This was the Armor of Yuui. The blade, blazing with chakra on his back began to glow with great amounts of power before Saruno began to turn around, to look at the man with dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]   Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing] Empty

Back to top Go down

Faint Memories; Depressed Saruno [Open, No killing]
Page 1 of 1