Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fuzen Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanna
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kanna

The Fuzen Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Fuzen Clan   The Fuzen Clan EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:28 am

Clan Name: Fuzen

Kekkei Genkai: The Fuzen's kekkei genkai is known as the 7 Deadly Sins. Their kekkei genkai is sort of like a personality disorder. Except each "personality" has a different looks and a different ability along with the jutsu Kanna learned before she gained her kekkei genkai, also each "personality" is unlocked a different points in the shinobi's life. Also these are not seperate bodies, they may all look and act different but they are the same body. Once someone in this clan starts a topic with one of the personalities they can not change which personality they are in.

Also the moment the first personality activates, the user will never be able to go back to their original form and will be stuck as one of the personalities.

Gluttony: Can only use jutsu that does not involve elements (can't use until i'm jounin)

Lust: Can only use genjutsu (can't use until i'm a genin)

Envy: is a master of disguises. She can only do jutsu that involves forms of changing things about herself; like her appearance, voice, smell, etc. (can't use until i'm a genin)

Greed: Can only use earth elemental jutsu (can't use until i'm a chuunin)

Sloth: Can only use water elemental jutsu (can't use until i'm a genin)

Wrath: the only form that doesn't have restrictions as to what he can do like the other personalities, but he cannot do jutsu that is not within his element or any jutsu that is above his ranking. (can't use until i'm a jounin)

Pride: can only use tai jutsu (can't use until i'm a chuunin)

special jutsu: n/a

history: Not much is known about this clan except that it started long ago from two brothers who had a curse placed on them. These brothers were much like Pride thinking they were better then everybody else and picking on the less fortunate. So, one day the met a a powerful kunoichi who had a multiple personality disorder; the minute they figured that out they made fun of her and her personalities. So the kunoichi placed a curse seal on them giving them multiple personalities also.

Each time they had children their children had the curse seal on them, and so on. After a couple hundred years of having this seal, eventually a certain personality trait became dominate in them; lust, sloth, gluttony, etc. Unfortunately they didn't know the full extent of the personalities and only saw it as a curse, so they annoyed people with how they acted. Making rich people hire ninja to assasinate them. Over the next couple years they nearly come extinct except for one kunoichi who is learning of how to use this curse to its fullest extent.

Last edited by Kanna on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

The Fuzen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuzen Clan   The Fuzen Clan EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:03 am

Seeing as your character has been approved would i be right in saying that this clan has also been approved in the char app process?
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kanna

The Fuzen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuzen Clan   The Fuzen Clan EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:12 am

umm idk :/ i made this before my character got approve because caranore told me to :/
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

The Fuzen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuzen Clan   The Fuzen Clan EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:22 am

Well cara isnt staff. If you have been approved with this clan on your character than it is approved here. But i would ask to to chance anything that was asked of you on your clan on the character app here as well. So they clans are identical. Then i will approve it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kanna

The Fuzen Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuzen Clan   The Fuzen Clan EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:29 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU