Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderators Wanted

Go down 
+26
Lexi
Leah
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Gaia
Ulkira
Todd
Shiko
~Deadwood Zen~
JDRPG
Python
Caranore
Renjiro Senju
Strange Ace
ßΓ¡┼┼
Blaize
.Death Angel
!~Emi~!
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Ket!
Mika
Senkou
L33
Kessen
Brock
Adam
Jiro
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

Moderators Wanted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Hmn nice termalogy adam - 'You do not win the lottery without buying a ticket, same deal here.'

app will b up in a few hours
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Not really sure if I should be doing this since I'm busy with RL, but I guess it'll give me something to do when I come on-line.

Why do you wanna be moderator?: Well, I can't really say, since all I pretty much want is to help out the site and so on. Seeing as I'm more-or-less on everyday and have practically nothing to do, I've got time to read apps (when I'm not feeling too lazy of course). I'd be glad to give those new to RPing a nudge in the right direction. Oh yeah, and it'll help me appreciate the hardwork all the Staff does even more since I'll have been in their shoes (not sucking up here). And I guess want to see if I'm responsible enough to be a Mod. Yes I did just say that. XD
What would you bring to the team?: Once again, I can't say specifically. I wouldn't want to promise anything when I might not be able to hold true to my word. I believe I'm quite well-versed in Naruto, which I think is really important when it comes to being a memeber of a Naruto site. While I like to think that my opinion is correct (doesn't everyone?), I have enough sense to realize when I've been proved wrong and will accept that fact quietly. I hope to keep Staff-member arguments at a minimum, and I won't keep arguing pointlessly when it's clear that there's no solution. I'm not one to lose my temper, and even if I do, I most definitely won't abuse my power. And I can be a stick-in-the-mud if I want. Razz
Previous Experience: Sadly, none. Gotta start somewhere, though.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:13 am

Why do you wanna be moderator?: Because I have plenty of experience with it, and im online all day anyways, except for the 4 hours a day Im at class, so I can keep up and go through pretty much any application necessary during that Time. It also gives me something to do while waiting for approval on techniques or missions.

What would you bring to the team?: Like I said above, Im online all day. Im a hardass on applications, or so Ive been told, so anything even that could be considered OP will be caught, as I scrutinize every aspect of an application. Im well versed in Naruto, and the narute of creating applications as I have made plenty, with a few minor discretions there.

Previous experience:

Admin: Bleach Reborn, Ninja World, Clash of Good and Evil, Narugods, Rapture forums
Site owner of Naruto Sekkai, and a small personal site for myself and a small group of friends. (under construction)

Last edited by Caranore on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaia
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:57 am

His no longer admin on Ninja World...due to he got bored and went ballistic and put Barney and barbies all over the place. So he was removed as Admin. And that site that he made, yeah, it died. When the owner of Bleach Reborn was inactive, he kicked him out and took over the site. Because me and him had a argument he put me on probation on my admin position. The argument was over something I said and he said I never said it. If you choose Cara, feel free to it, but beware....he thinks high and mighty of it, oh, and he takes over every site he joins.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:33 am

You know i'd apply, but from.. previous issues, I doubt i'd get chosen. 'sides. Adam knows my capabilities anyway.
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:28 am

Why do you wanna be moderator?:
I am an active member, and I always have loved to help members with their apps, whether they just want me to look over it and PM them things to change, or in the various cases where I was a mod or admin, post, and help them. I, for the most part, am a respecrted member, and this is always what I have wanted from this site. I feel that this is an appropiate time to ask for the position, and i would love and respect being chosen. Also, I am strict, without being mean. I reason well, and am a good role player on this site.
Most of all, I always shoot for this position because I hate it when a moderator or admin gives excuses as to why they cant check something at that moment... and I will always be able to , and love to!

What would you bring to the team?:
Well, I am a good role player, and I love role playing, and probably always will. But more so, I can provide the site with any work that others want to put off, such as making posts, or dealing with moving, locking, or accepting apps. I love to do things to help the site.
Also, I have good ideas for things such as story lines, character ideas, and ways to make this site even more diverse and original.
I am a good person to talk to, but thats not exactly what should go on this resume huh? I dont know what else to put here, but ever since I got my first position as mod, I have loved it, and strived for it! However, I do have one last thing to say. I have built my own site, and thus I am very good with technical stuff, if there is ever any need for categories or training...

Previous Experience:

~Moderator on onegoo
~Admin on onegoo
~Moderator on inuyasha home
~Admin on inuyasha home
~Admin on another inuyasha rpg forum
~Moderator on an avatar rpg site
~admin on a pokemon rpg forum
~Admin of my own site (Incarnate)
(I think that is it?)
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:56 pm

wow gaia, first dont criticize anyones work. I myself belive that Cara is the way he is cuz he do his job well. and secondly, BR is not dead as i myself been and inactivity isnt a problem. Just cuz u didnt got what u wanted doesnt mean you telling everyone.

Anyway, Adam u never answered my question.....
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Most of you are overusing the "Previous Experience" bar.
I think Admins will have to be more specific on that matter, since a lot of people have been RPing on other- insignificant- sites.
Experience at somewhere like Ingoo and Onegoo are major, since we are all familiar with the choosing process, but other sites like wherever else, might just let in anyone who looks professional.

And it's quality, not quantity.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Lexi wrote:
Most of you are overusing the "Previous Experience" bar.
I think Admins will have to be more specific on that matter, since a lot of people have been RPing on other- insignificant- sites.
Experience at somewhere like Ingoo and Onegoo are major, since we are all familiar with the choosing process, but other sites like wherever else, might just let in anyone who looks professional.

And it's quality, not quantity.

I agree completely. ^-^
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:07 am

I want to be Moderator because I believe I can bring a helpful, more effective community to the site. I've already advertised this place on Google, Yahoo, And most other search engines, so I have helped this site out in the past quite dearly. Not only that, but the fact that Adam and most of, if not, all of the other Administrators know my capability for moderator.

What would you bring to the team?: I would bring a more active community, bumping advertisements on other sites along with frequent application checking of all sorts. I'll also check over various spar topics, OFF RPG or not, for Godmodding, Metagaming and OPness, making fair judgments on those occasions.

Previous Experience:
Moderator on Ingoo (Original)
Moderator on Ingoo (New)
Administrator on Onegoo
Moderator on Bleach Reborn

There's more, but just as Lexi said, Overuse of the previous experience bar. So I put in the main ones.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?: Ha, well I bee here a long time, I joined up when the place started and I loved the place from the start. I love to help out the newbies and see that things that are small get done as quick as they can. being a mod would also help me to get back into working on sites again and help me get better known around the place by the other admins to let em be able to kick back and relax when they need a break. I'm as active as I can be with a shortage of net and current problems in life but I still get here and Stay for hours and hours on end till the early mornings the next day.

What would you bring to the team?: well I like to make things bright and shiney like shinney teeth at christmass just like a christmass tree Razz nah im kidding. I'd bring my A game to the Mod world and help out anyone who needs anything even if its to be pointed the way to the spam if they couldn't find it Razz. and I'd just do the best I can to help around when needed.

Previous Experience: God, this is a hard one tbh, I ran a few sites that I shut down after summer vacations stopped and inactivity showed throughout all members such as my old bleach site that I deleted. I was an admin on Aquas a site that Adam and other members of here use to Rp on till it was deleted. I'm an admin on The Rebirth of Aquas whish is slowly dying through lack off players on it rping due to school and homework. I was an admin on Shinobi central before it was rapled somehow idk XD. a few other sites that I can't seem to remember cause my memory is shitty -.- but yea.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Well moderation includes leadership so I think that since I have a good leadership at school, I would want to have a good leadership score even on the web.
I want to be well. A good leader mainly. In school I missed a leader event so I want to lead soethg like a activty or group.
What would you bring to the team?: Like I said I have good leadership scores so I think leading a activity would be a good moderator choice for me. I think holding events would be goos for activty and a small group leading would also be in my area of advatage.
Previous Experience: Not exactly, but I have taken control of a group in my conpound for that the leader went on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?: I would like to be moderator, so i could help spped up the application process and also im in the UK so when most of the Moderators are sleeping i could be on here and check apps to also speed up the process and also it might help other rpers from the UK.

What would you bring to the team?: As i said above im in the UK so when some mods sleep i could help people who are in the UK and who rp on this site. And keep everything in check and order.

Previous Experience: Iv'e been admin on my own site and admin on another site which got moved to another site.
Back to top Go down
Gaia
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:06 pm

I wasn't talking about BR >.> He has another site with a small group and it died after 2-3 weeks...and btw, I have everything I want so yeah..
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:32 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderators Wanted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2