Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderators Wanted

Go down 
+23
Shigeki Kazura
Absolute Greed.
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Paksennarion
John
FallenAngel
Travis
~Deadwood Zen~
Kaminari
L
Allie-Chan (=
Python
!~Emi~!
Shiko
Brian
Renjiro Senju
The Boogeyman
Pendo
Kenshiki Naito
Rai Hyuuga
Aaron
Yagami Dotou
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:50 pm

After acouple of issues with the current moderators, we have unfortunately lost a few moderators.

This opens up some spots, so this is an open trail to see who would like a moderator position. As promised, Osaru has a shot in this, so his spot is secured.

Anybody will post here using the template that will be displayed below.

But be warned, we aren't looking for people who want moderator, to be "more powerful" than the basic member. This job must be fulfilled with great knowledge and ability, its not for fun, though we hope you can get some out of the job. This is not a half ass job.

You will need to moderate wisely on the chatbox and constantly be checking applications.

If your not up for it, don't sign up. That is the simple answer.

Code:

[b]Why do you wanna be moderator?:[/b] (Please don't say for fun, you most likely wouldn't be accepted)
[b]What would you bring to the team?:[/b] (Why would you be a valuable and unique member to the staff)
[b]Previous Experience:[/b] (Have you been moderator anywhere else? If so, where?)
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?:
I would like to help improve the site.

What would you bring to the team?:
Nothing much, just a new dedicated moderator.

Previous Experience:
Admin - TheNarutoUzumaki RPG
Moderator - Avatar-elemental clash
Admin - Shinobi Realm
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:49 pm

I want to be a moderator because this is the only Naruto RPG forum I actually feel at home on. I have many friends here and I enjoy my time here. I can be honest with the staff and I feel I can contribute more than I am already. I love chatting with people in the chatbox and I just want to become a more valued member of the community.

What would you bring to the team?: I would bring happiness and laughter to the team, at the same time doing my job. I generally like to check applications and answer members questions. I would try to be a unique and valued staff member as much as possible.

Previous Experience: I was a moderator on ingoo for about a week but I left there because I didn't like it. I've also been a moderator on several non-roleplaying forums.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?: So I can help out any current staff, adn releive them of certain duties such as checking apps,weapons, jutsu,summons, training, adn things of that nature, so they may have time to do more things that are more important for the site as a whole, adn in their person real lives. I also have alot of free time, even with school going on, so I can be on often.

What would you bring to the team?: I'm often filled with free time during mypersonal day, so I can come one often to check apps, and such, and can also help to maintain order in the chat box.

Previous Experience: Moderator: Rise of the Shinobi

I was once a moderator for a few days on Ingoo, but then the staff decided they didn't want more mods.

Admin: Naruto Battle Arena (dismembered, and abandoned. My PC crashed one day, and the members left, cus I could not find the link, and I was the owner, adn main one who ran the site.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?: I wis to become a moderator for US because I
want the chance to be new members to the site, and with my current postion I cant do
much, with suggestions for their file, jutsu, and etc.. I would also like a postion because I feel that the experience I could gain would tremendous.

What would you bring to the team?: I feel that I could bring a new style of looking at things to the team. Each mod has their own style of doing things and I believe that the way I do it would make the site that much more glorious.

Previous Experience: Admin: FFVIII (Currently disbanded)
Admin: DragonLance Sagas(Currently being constructed)
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?: I have taken the time to get away from the computer and further better myself maturity-wise and even intelligence-wise. I think that both would be good characteristics for a moderator - because both will allow good judgment and fair problem-solving if there are any arguments that go past a friendly debate. I wish to speed up application checking, and to help people out with that. I will also take my time when it comes to doing so, so that I am able to check applications thoroughly for any over-powered areas or large-scale mistakes.
What would you bring to the team?: I'm not really sure what I could bring, but I have an idea. I haven't been very active lately but I can begin so. The reason I haven't been active is because I have been extremely ill and are currently as so. I will once again be active in a day or two. I am also a very helpful person as well as patient. When a noob becomes a problem, unlike most who would ban him, I would simply help him to understand - and work hard at doing so.
Previous Experience:
Founder: Shinobi Wars, Avatar RPG
Admin: Naruto Powerline
Moderator: Here twice

I have bad memory right now, so that's all I can think of. .=.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?: I've never been asked why I would want to be one. I've normally been appointed one, because I actually posted Ideas I've had. I guess I'd like to stop people ffrom fighting and make everyone become better friends without Kicking or Banning them. They don't learn anything.
What would you bring to the team?: I'm not so sure why I am valuable. I have a hard time at evaluating apps, which means I'd need help, but flaws are a good thing. I can relate to others, and have good grammer. I like discussing my ideas but rarely I will. I love Rping, but School(The evil place like prison) is coming soon for me in september. Posing me a problem, I'll try to stay active, and do my homework. I am forgetful, lazy and manipulative, Tell me, Would you enjoy me as a mod(But I am being truthful about myself 4 once).
Previous Experience: Yes, Death Shinobi(Went inactive and is being redone), Ultimate Ninja(The site went inactive).
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?: Help out the site, stop rubbish happening on the site and CB as it usally happens and i usually get sick of it and leave
What would you bring to the team?: Experience, age, do i need to say more?
Previous Experience: narutor quite a few times as a mod, RotS, Shinobi wars, alchemist haven, bleach socitey and many more (that i happen to forget due to the time its been since ive been on them, due to dying)
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?:Being, a moderator here will make me feel proud of myself. Not because I feel like this site has grown from a little site to a big one in so short little of time, but just because I would actually feel like i deserve it. Since I came here, I've been everything, but trouble. Haven't had not a single argument in here. And will plan it to keep it that way. I belive all those who i know, think of me as a good friend. If not, then I'm sorry for whatever I did to you. I know, my Rping skills are great, but yeah, I'm getting better, since i started coming here to Role Play. And, I know, I would be good at checking applications, and easily find a flaw in any of them. I have a good eye with applications too.I could also bring soem ideas, to make the forum even more greater than what is already.
What would you bring to the team?:The question is what wouldn't i bring to the team? lol. Well, I will keep track of everything and everything that goes on in the forum. Like I always do, even if I'm not a mod or anything, I always take my time to read everyone's post and their responses. I will actually also, help to speed up the procces of checking application, which i think it's probably impossible.(It can't get faster XD) I will also bring new ideas, like how to organize things etc,etc. And, If im allowed I will also make banners for the site. LIke my cousin, I also study Graphic Design, so I go around Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and awhole other stuff, that i cant remember at the moment. But school, will start in September the 8th, and i will actually be more active than what i currently am.
Previous Experience:Well, I started it all on small Role Playing games. And end it up being Admins in every each and one of them
Pokemon Journey RPG: Not a big site, but it was good for starters and such. I started Role PLaying here at first. ~Admin

Dragon Ball Revolution: Here another site in which i used to go, but the owner closed it. Do not know why, but he never explained it to us Staff. ~Admin
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?: I would want to be a MOD because I'm usually on everyday to 4:00p.m - 11:00p.m. "Jus saying." Also contribute to this awesome ass site to the fullest!!^^

What would you bring to the team?: Man I 'll bring so much stuff to team. Especially the Chat Box which is one the best thing for members on here. I like to have fun and I can play jokes for all members to spice up their day. I’ll make members regret they didn’t come to this site earlier in a "good way though.” Come on it's me Shiko! Who doesn’t love SHIKO?!? I know people think I act nothing like my age but, I know when to have fun and be serious. You haven't seen my serious because I don't have respondsilibiltes on here. Just give me one shot and you'll won't regret it. ^^

Previous Experience: N/A sorry I hope this dosen't effect my chances...
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:34 am

Why do you wanna be moderator?: So I can help the site in whatever way I can ^^ and to make sure that people are following the rules that you have chosen. I did not ask to be a moderator to be for fun just because I wanted to try and see if I could help. I am on a lot so that would help I may not be a lot on weekdays but I always find time I am willing to help!!!

What would you bring to the team?: When you, Adam are not on and people are saying things about you or links or advertising tell you and ban them so you know ahead of time. People always do things behind your back like say stuff about you or other mods usually I would tell them to be quiet and keep their thoughts to themselves which whom they have no right to say what they did. I want to look out for you even though you already have friends doing that but I want to help out and support US too. I know its a tough job but I am willing to do whatever it takes to be a mod and help. I am willing to settle arguements and most of the time for good, I am good with making things work out. I will respect and follow the rules like everyone else. I am a very truthful and trustworthy person.

Previous Experience: N/A but I want to start and help after all you have to start somewhere so I wanted to start here since it is like home to me, all the generous mods and people here, I want to be one too. Surprised

Last edited by Emi on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:57 am

Why do you wanna be moderator?: I would like to be a moderator on this site because I love this site and i believe that any opportunity to help it out would rest well on my mind.

What would you bring to the team?: I have much experience being a mod and an admin. I feel that my previous experience and knowledge would greatly help this site out. I enjoy checking apps, settling arguments, and basically everything that being on the staff comes with.

Previous Experience: I was a mod on CoN for six months and an admin for two years. The only reason I'm not still is because the owner of the site couldn't pay for it any longer.
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:18 am

I would like to be a mod because i would like to help US along, and make it a more popular and fun site for everyone.

I would bring my past experiences and knowledge to the team. As well, because it takes alot to get me upset or angry, i wouldn't mind stepping in between arguments or fights and breaking it up. I'm online on a daily basis, and would be able to keep an eye on the cbox and site at times when alot of people aren't online, or answer questions to help people with their applications or just general things about the site.

Previous Experience:
I was/still am a mod on Onegoo, and have been for quite awhile, even before it went all inactive. I can't remember clearly, but i believe i was a mod on Ingoo to a long time ago, but not for long. Before i started Naruto rpgs, i was an Admin of 1 wolf rpg, and 2 others. And was mod on 2 others. I think thats all-but i don't have very good memory. ><
Back to top Go down
L

L

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:46 am

Why do you wanna be moderator?: I would like to be moderator so I can help the site progress while also doing my part, and I have also learned a lot more since my previous trial.

What would you bring to the team?: I am very good with mission creation. I could help with the mission board. I'm also very good at helping other members and I'm also on the U.S. time zone which is a period that needs a Mod. I'm also good with graphics, but nowadays who isn't. I'm more of an Admin person, but I'm good with everything except apps. Well, I'm not good with apps on this site, because there are so many rules, but with some time I could get used to it and also have that under my belt ^^

Previous Experience:
Shinobi Wars-Admin
Death Shinobi-Admin
Naruto Powerline-Admin
Ultimate Ninja-Admin
about four other sites that are non naruto related.
Back to top Go down
Kaminari

Kaminari

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:19 am

Why do you wanna be moderator?: I would like to be able to help on the site. I know a bit about being a moderator and I would love to be able to help with anything you need help with on the site ^^
What would you bring to the team?: Im not to sure...I could bring any previous knowledge from othersites I've helped with or made to the group. I could help with controling fighting on the site and keeping away stupid arguments. I would like to help~
Previous Experience: I have not been a Moderator on any Naruto related sites but im an Admin on Nishikaikaku and Yakuza Academy~
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:27 am

So i can help contribute my ideas to the site, help the site grow, and give back to the site what the site gave to me(good Rping skills, the appreciation of my work[which ive rarely gotten, even from my parents >.>], role models, and a friendly community where no one seems to hate on me, or have beef against me!)

Unique, eh? Well, im Osaru, and if any of you know me real well, thats pretty damn unique on its own lol.

But in all seriousness, Im full of ideas(buzzing with them to be honest); i have a good sense of judgement, and make sure no person goes punished unfairly and i tend to see both sides of the problem. Im loyal to those i respect(Adam, for one, Pat, for another, but thats not everyone lol); i dont paly favorites, no matter how much it kills me. Im active, and tend to have little to do for my free time, so i linger(haunt) the site for more time then i should(lol). Im also understanding, and dont get over-dramatic if something doesnt go my way or if i dont get what i want; plus that helps me with the whole 'fair judgment thing'. Im trustworthy too. Doom Kitty and Kenzo(from Ninja Legacies and Death to the Shinobi respectively), but gave me the Admin rank, without knowing me completly, and still dont regret it after theyve gotten to know me better. You all here should know me pretty well, which these guys havent, so that says something(i think...). I also have experience(which i personally think is key), not only for Moding, but in Rping too. Dont belive me, then check my resume below and im sure youve seen most of my best RPing work Wink

Previous Experience:

Ive Modded for Death to the Shinobi, and was later promoted to Admin. Unfortunatly, the site was deleted by the owner for no particular reason(which im still bummed and confused about T-T). I was a staff for almsot a year(and was promoted a few weeks after the site opened up for reals).

Ive been an Admin on Ninja Legacies, and continue to do so(one and a half monthes total).

Ive modded for Naruto Incarante on and off, but due to the site re-vamping, inactivty on my part(and the sites), and life in general, its been on and off(though now taht i think of it, i shouldnt say that, huh? lol).

Ive also been Admin'd on another half dozen sites, but theyre now long gone, and im sure few of you would know them. But if ive been an Admin and handled it well(if i do say so myself), then being a Mod should be no problem, right? But thats not my choice to make. If you guys say i dont have what it takes, then i probably dont and as i said above, Ill understand it and wont cry or bitch or anything like that ^^
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:08 am

Why do I wanna be a moderator? Well definately not for fun. I have past experiences which I know people get all hyped up about becoming a moderator when its a job, not just a title, I want to be a moderator for several reasons. One, because I am good at what I do, I am fair and just to all people and hear both sides before I learn I can't take them anymore, (don't deny it, you all have someone you end up can't standing, but will tolerate them). I'm responsible, I have a job, school work, and I'm the yearbook editor, boosters member, and the school literary magazine staff. I may not be talkative everyday, but I at least look in each day and try to talk, but not always.

What I can bring to the team, no one entirely knows what they can bring. Ideas aren't thought of by ourselves, they come to us. Or we think of it. For one, I know I can't be the idea bringer, I'm the idea expander. I can take an idea and expand on it and think of ways to do better. What I can also bring to the staff is a active member, constantly checking applications and what not. I can get my stuff done in a professional and respectful manner. Now, I TRY to keep a level head and stay calm, but no one is perfect, no matter what they say. The only perfect person out there is God, now some people may not believe in him, but anyways, no one is perfect, you can't expect someone to catch everything or get everything right the first time, they need time and need to be careful. I try to catch everything I can and try to find everything to make sure its the best it can be.

Previous Experience:
I'm a moderator on Ingoo and I'm quite good at it I believe.
I've also been a moderator and administrator/owner on several other sites that have died and failed recently.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:09 am

Travis is a good moderater. Im not interested, just thought you should hear my input Razz
Back to top Go down
John

John

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 am

Because I heard there was free donuts. And I noticed I was removed as a Moderator while I was gone.
Leather chaps and string chees- I mean, um. Lots of stuff.

Previous Experience:
Modded on the original Narutor (aka ingoo.), plus creator of old-new Narutor (aha) and admined about a billion sites.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:16 am

(Notage - I would like to apply for simply chatmodship, instead of full moderator status.)

Why do you wanna be moderator?: I would like to be a moderator because I enjoy this site, and I could honestly say that it is a rather good site that I would like to help. I'd like to be a chatmod because you seriously need more who are active and watch the chat, if only for the reason that it grows too long and begins to skip about when it hasn't been cleared in awhile.

What would you bring to the team?: Uhm, I would bring a perpetual cheer and good PR stuffs. I'm hardly ever mean, even to those really annoying people we all know, and I just generally enjoy helping people out. Especially new people. I'd also bring experience of Naruto sites, both the bad and the good.

Previous Experience:

Moderator and then Global-Moderator - NarutoEarth
Admin - TheNarutoWay
Moderator - True Shinobi Legends
Moderator - RoadoftheNinja
Admin - FabulaAdventuram
Global Moderator and then Head Global Moderator - BleachOnline
Moderator - NindouKeiro
Admin - GunslingerGirlsRPG
Moderator - DotHackHackers
Moderator - BleachUnify
Head Admin - TalesoftheShinobi

Plus around five other sites that never went anywhere much and that I've lost the links to.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 am

You know why I wanna be a mod. I help contribute helpful ideas to any sites, and yes, I have been inactive for a while, but School got a tight grip. I swear I will be more active and help contribute ideas, Mod, Admin, or plain member. I will check more applications in all areas, and will moderate the RPG Area as a lookout for Godmodding, Meta Gaming, and any other rules that were/will be broken in the form of RPing. As a dedicated member to Ultimate Shinobi RPG, I would like to become a fellow moderator.

What would you bring to the team?: I would bring smart decisions, helping bring this site past it's old lengths and reaching the true sky. I will also help in advertising, and any other job an admin/mod with more experience, tells me to do.

Previous Experience:
Naruto RPG Reborn - Admin
Bleach RPG - Moderator
NarutoR (New) - Ex-Moderator (Kicked out from Inactivity. Didn't like the site much)
Naruto RPG Incarnate - Admin (Getting it's feet from someplaces)
Naruto Haven RPG - Head Admin (Dead)

There's more, but i've lost the links and/or can't remember the names.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 am

When exactly will we know who will be the new mods? Just asking....I was confused...So let me know pm it to me or something...e.e sorry
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:49 am

When Everyone is finished applying. Which is.... 7 days from this post. =]
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?: Because I was away for such a long time even though I got back I'm not doing much so I feel like I should do my part for the Community. Even the people that are not Mods are doing stuff to help out so to catch up to all of them I need to work extra hard! To do that I decided that I would become a Moderator here. Nobody here has ever Disrespected me even when I did things wrong the people just helped me get through it. They never flamed me, When I thought to big of myself because Pendo LET me draw with him nobody started cussing or anything. They just said peacefully "please Stop it is annoying". I feel that I have to pay them back.

What would you bring to the team?: I love reading stuff when I was 10 I had the reading level of a Grade 7 and now I am in Honors for reading in high school. I used to be not Level headed and used to Argue 24/7 but now TNT taught me on Ingoo to be level headed and calm so before if you insulted me I would blow my cork and cuzz you off but now you can insult me all you like I don't care I will ask you once to stop if you don't you don't. If I got the spot of moderator I would Be Checking every app because of the why thing bove I would also try to have one window of the C-box open whenever I got on.

Previous Experience: Admin In BleachR Admin in Naruto Ninja World Moderator for a Year now in Vampires Arrival of the Darkness
Back to top Go down
Bender

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Why do you wanna be moderator?: Because I have experience, and I wanna help Ultimate Shinobi keep going, and become the best naruto rpg there is.
What would you bring to the team?: I have experience, I'm gonna try and be active, and yeah.<<
Previous Experience: I've been a mod in a couple sites, been admin on more, so yeah <<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderators Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted   Moderators Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderators Wanted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next