Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harinezumi Clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krono
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Krono

Harinezumi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Harinezumi Clan   Harinezumi Clan EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Clan Name: Harinezumi

Kekkei Genkai/Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name: Chaos Control
Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Element: -
Description: Using this jutsu, the user is able to utilize Genjutsu to momentarily slow down the target’s mindset, combining this with a high leveled version of body flicker will create the illusion of teleportation. If the user is able to collect the power of the chaos emeralds, the positive energy would make it so you would move faster and the negetive energy would make the Genjutsu stronger, but only one type of energy could ever be used by one person.

Weakness: There is a limit to how much reaction time the user can slow down though depending on his rank unless they wants to die of exhaustion, though. Here's a list of the reaction time that they will be able to slow down at the level they're at:

E rank: 0.3 seconds (1 sentence)

D rank: 0.6 seconds (2 sentances)

C rank: 0.9 seconds (3 sentences)

B rank: 1.2 seconds (4 sentences)

A rank: 1.5 seconds (5 sentences)

S rank: 1.7 seconds (6 sentences)

Also, the user won't actually be able to attack the victim while they are within the Genjutsu, they will have to release it first if used for offense.

History: The clan starts in Iwagakure with a man named Kuroshi Harinezumi who, after seeing a man utilizean unnamed teleportation technique, attempted to copy and utilize this jutsu himself. After much failed experimentation, Kuroshi was on the verge of accepting failure until he read about something called the chaos emerald. It is said that each emerald is composed of positive and negative charged materials which make them an everlasting source of energy and allow them to float in the air. With this amount of energy, Kuroshi thought that he may be able to unlock such a great technique so he set out to find them. This search went on for 2 generations as they were eventually found by his grandson, Kurodo. With the emeralds found, Kurodo was able to make a new ability that was inspired by the unnamed teleportation technique that he called Chaos Control because you would need control over the chaos powers of the emerald in order to master the technique. Even though it proved to be useful in the battlefield, the people of Iwagakure saw a glimpse of the negative energy that the chaos emeralds and instantly began to think it was evil so they banished him and his chaos. After many days of traveling, Kurodo eventually ended up in Konohagakure, hiding his energy for fear of history repeating itself and fell in love with a Kunoichi of the village. They had two twin children that aspired to become ninja like their mother, but something went wrong with the chaos emerald and they were absorbed into the children, this was proven as they were both able to utilize chaos control without the emeralds in their possession.

Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:

Name: Chao Emeralds

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Abilities: The Chaos Emeralds are a source of everlasting energy. If somebody was to take possession of them, they would only be able to use one of the two types of energy, negative or positive. Positive revolving around those that are more intoned physically and negative for those that are more intone mentally.

Origin: There was an old legend that the chaos emeralds were sealed within a temple and held the spiritual power to turn peasants into gods. Driven by this exaggeration, Hayaku and Kumori’s great grandfather search greatly for these emeralds. They were so well hidden that it took two generations to finally find those emeralds in a hidden underground cave. Once they were born, Hayaku and Kumori’s father accidentally radiated some of the emeralds energy into the two boys. Positive for Hayaku and Negative for Kumori, part of the reason for their current specialties. Currently, they were hidden in a secret base just outside of Konoha by their father.

Last edited by Krono on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Harinezumi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harinezumi Clan   Harinezumi Clan EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:01 pm

In your history please don't name canon techniques that have no way of being able to happen as it was a specific jutsu to the 4th Hokage.
Quote :
Flying Thunder God Technique
Please change this to "Unnamed teleportation technique" or something along thoughs lines or invent your own.

Quote :
Kekkei Genkai/Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name: Chaos Control
Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Element: -
Description: Using this jutsu, the user is able to utilize Genjutsu to momentarily slow down the target’s mindset, combining this with a high leveled version of body flicker will create the illusion of teleportation. If the user is able to collect the power of the chaos emeralds, or has the power within their blood, the need for Genjutsu decreases as the user will be able to actually teleport by slowing down the fabric of time itself.
Fundimentally your KKG is teleportation which is space/time techniques, which is something that has to be looked at carefully and has to be restricted in that regard. I have a feeling that you haven't used the right combination to get teleportation right as the combination of a genjutsu that slows time and and a body flicker doesn't make sense, as genjutsu's aren't real so it wouldn't actually slow time down the target would just think that it does.

Also please explain chaos emeralds? what exactly are they? what power to they have? how did you come into possession of them, or the idea of it will be disallowed.
Back to top Go down
Krono
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Krono

Harinezumi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harinezumi Clan   Harinezumi Clan EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:37 am

k, I editted it
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Harinezumi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harinezumi Clan   Harinezumi Clan EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:45 am

Better, but i would like a second opinion with another staff member. ^^

Will only be a sec.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

Harinezumi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harinezumi Clan   Harinezumi Clan EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:25 am

Its too vague for me.

Its an iffy subject. Being able to slow someone down is a bit OP I think and can easily be abused.
Back to top Go down
Krono
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Krono

Harinezumi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harinezumi Clan   Harinezumi Clan EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:49 am

Added weaknesses
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Harinezumi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harinezumi Clan   Harinezumi Clan EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:44 am

I dunno about that, Travis. I understand it. Based on his descriptions, and limitations, I see where he is going. I would like to clarify something with the creator though. It's not 'teleportation', but a trick of the eye? More of a Genjutsu, no? So in the slowing of time real, or an illusion?
Back to top Go down
Krono
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Krono

Harinezumi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harinezumi Clan   Harinezumi Clan EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:55 am

Mhm, its basically a Genjutsu to make the persont think that time is slowing down when it's just their reaction time that's slowed. It's actually mainly used for retreating with a higher chance of success.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Harinezumi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harinezumi Clan   Harinezumi Clan EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:23 pm

That's what I though. Thanks for clearing that up. If no further questions, I approved. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harinezumi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harinezumi Clan   Harinezumi Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Harinezumi Clan
Page 1 of 1