Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't Think of A Title... (P TT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Can't Think of A Title... (P TT) Empty
PostSubject: Can't Think of A Title... (P TT)   Can't Think of A Title... (P TT) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:08 pm

“Get up, Kazuto,” barked the man standing with his hands folded over his chest, an extremely serious look on his hard face. “You call yourself a shinobi, with those skills? I’d be surprised if you could even take on an Academy Student and live to tell the tale. Now, on your feet.”

Kazuto, who had been lying on his back on the ground after getting knocked back by his father’s punches, rose to his feet with a small groan of pain. He gave his father an embarrassed grin, saying as he did so, “Sorry, Dad, but how the hell am I supposed to dodge someone who’s a better ninja than me?” His father glared at him, irritated that he could say that with a smile on his face. “Wipe that grin of your face, young man, and attack me like you mean to kill me this time,” he said, getting into a typical Nara stance. Tch, thought Kazuto in irritation, grabbing a kunai and holding it in front of his face, the pointed edge facing backwards.

“Well, here I come, pops!” he called, charging forward. He ran, not in a straight manner, but a zigzagging one, just to make it a little more difficult to predict where he would appear. As Kazuto ran, his father flicked out a few kunai and launched them at high speeds at his son. “Pft,” muttered Kazuto, coming to a stop as the barrage of kunai flew at him. Like the Medical Ninja he was, Kazuto moved gracefully enough to dodge the kunai without a scratch. He didn’t see his father disappear from his spot and use Shunshin to appear behind him, from where he threw a Fuuma Shuriken at Kazuto. Spinning around and using the momentum of his sudden turn to swing his arms quickly, Kazuto aimed his raised arms at the spinning shuriken, launching a giant white serpent from his sleeve that grabbed the shuriken in its mouth and lunged at his father, tossing the Fuuma Shuriken as it did so at the man. Kazuto’s father easily dodged the Fuuma Shuriken and stabbed the snake through the head with another kunai. By then, Kazuto had moved closer to his father, who, upon seeing this, quickly released a smoke bomb which exploded upon hitting the ground. The air around Kazuto became covered in smoke.

Lucky I have a jutsu for something like this, he thought, closing his eyes and sending chakra into the earth. All of a sudden, he could “see” around him, could “see” the various bugs and creatures scurrying around on the ground, could “see” his father hiding behind a bush. Kazuto grinned and then charged out of the smoke cloud in the direction of his father, launching his kunai into the bush, his eyes still closed tightly, still “seeing” through the earth. He “saw” his father jump up into the air, and he could no longer see his figure anymore since he was no longer in contact with the earth. The boy’s eyes flew open, but too late. A kick to the head knocked Kazuto to the ground onto his knees, his hands splayed on the ground. He heard his father land on the ground and say, “That was slightly better, but not good enough, Kazuto.” Kazuto grinned. “Oh, I’m not done yet, old man.” Suddenly, before his father could react, two snakes erupted from the ground beneath his feet and quickly wrapped themselves around him, binding him. Kazuto grinned triumphantly as he got to his feet. His father was struggling against to free himself from the snakes, having been caught off-guard.

Kazuto laughed happily. “I got you, old man,” he mocked, turning around and walking away, calling as he did so. “I’m done for today, I’ll leave you to free yourself.” With a wave, he disappeared with a Shunshin, leaving his father watching the spot where he had been.

Word Count = 649
Back to top Go down

Can't Think of A Title... (P TT)
Page 1 of 1