Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...

Go down 
+3
Pendo
Adam
ßΓ¡┼┼
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... Empty
PostSubject: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:52 am

On July 10th, I fell off my bike and badly hit my ankle. Right now, I don't know if its just sprained, fractured, or a ligament. I'm supposed to keep my foot elevated and iced, which I can't do at my computer chair... I will try to get on through my IPod Touch and as much as I can on the regular computer. See you when I see you!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:22 pm

FAIL.

FallenAngel broke heres and managed to be on the computer lol.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:53 pm

But different people have a different computer desk and stuff. And maybe her injury is more severe, that or FA has a laptop.
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:49 pm

yesh that is true......so Adumb failss
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:27 pm

I'd rather sprain my ankle/fracture it than break it and have to be in the hospital in a wheelchair for like a month.

So i believe I'm right

So you both Fail, Josh and Kitteh
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Adam wrote:
I'd rather sprain my ankle/fracture it than break it and have to be in the hospital in a wheelchair for like a month.

I'd rather not get into a situation in which any of those things could happen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:34 am

Adam wrote:
FAIL.

FallenAngel broke heres and managed to be on the computer lol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL--No. = =. Anyways peoplezz, I'm back~! Who missed me? All of ya? I KNEW IT~!! Razz.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:39 am

I missed you!

*A voice yells out in the crowd*
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:08 am

Yay? o.o?
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:28 am

Adam wrote:

So i believe I'm right

So you both Fail, Josh and Kitteh

Like I said lap...top... FA most likely has one.
Adam fails Razz
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:13 am

THANK YOU JOSH~!!! Some people...well, me, are not blessed with a lap top to use. I have a computer and Ipod touch, which is almost dead all the time. =/
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:49 am

I donts even gots my own compuer anymore... Though i may get one by the end of this upcoming schoolyear since I need one by my sophomore year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...   Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o... Empty

Back to top Go down

Um..............can't really think of a title for this...o.o...
Page 1 of 1