Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sealing: A beginning.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

Sealing: A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Sealing: A beginning.   Sealing: A beginning. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:33 am

Jon finally came back to the training fields. It was one of those cloudy days, very rare in the Sunagakure. He had just heard of the newest jutsu from his parents, and wanting to do it himself, he rushed off to the training fields. His fathers words echoed in his head. Son, you must remember the basics. Focusing chakra into your hands is the most basic idea of fuuinjutsu. Remember to expel out. But this time it must be concentrated. Focus on the oblect, for this is the next step of mastering fuuinjutsu. Jon almost zoned out, until his father said something next. Remember: I have faith in you. Jon was happy for him saying that. He place an explosive tag, and then tried out the Jutsu. He jumped back into the trees, turned awya, and then tried kai. He heard an explosion. Darn it! Wait, that explosion sounded too small for a normal explosive. He checked it out. Nothing was out of the ordinary, but I'll try again. Jon placed another explosive, and backed away, still able to view it. He used kai, and it exploded. As he placed a second one, he used his jutsu. Backed away again, and used kai. It too exploded, but in a much smaller explosion. With some concentration, I can do it fully. Now to try it! He placed another explosive tag. Jon concentrated for a second, and then spoke. "Object Sealing Jutsu!" Jon walked a few meters away, and used kai. He was about to rush off to his father, but he stopped. How do I make it work on making it on larger objects? I wonder… He pulled out a scroll. On it, was a large sword that was very much affected by chakra. I hope Dad won’t mind me trying this out on his sword… He focused a bit more chakra onto the blade. Using his concentration method, he used it on the sword. Jon picked it up, and tried to pour chakra into it. He felt the chakra leave his body, but he couldn’t feel it reach the sword. “Success!” Jon yipped, and rushed off to tell his father, remembering to put the sword back.

Word count: 366
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

Sealing: A beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing: A beginning.   Sealing: A beginning. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:40 pm

It was a new day. Jon was readily excited, and with good reason, too, since he was going to learn his first official clan jutsu! He hardly noticed the clouds starting to appear over the horizon. He didn't even pay attention to the eerie quietness of the small grove around him. Jon wasn't even thinking about the storm heading his way. He was too busy thinking hard on his new jutsu. Jon always liked working on the jutsus by himself. It gave him a sense of accomplishment. Jon went over the scrolls that his father gave him. Apparently, this took a lot more concentration, since it was used on a living being. Jon looked around. Not a living being in sight. So Jon decided the next best thing would have to be his own self. Jon studied the notes again, more quickly this time. Other than concentration, this jutsu hardly used lots of chakra. Jon smiled. That means more practice, he thought to himself. Jon first started with his chakra exercises, making sure he could control his chakra to anywhere on his body. He then focused the chakra into his hands. He felt the sensation of chakra from the base of the wrist to the tips of the fingers. Jon smiled. I can still control chakra as well as ever. Jon finally went back to the notes one more time. This time, though, he only focused on how he was supposed to implement the jutsu. As he read, he understood that it was just a block of chakra placed into a person. Jon was ecstatic on how well this was going for him. Jon pulled up the robe so that his right leg was visible, to make practice easier. He made the correct hand seals, and slowly placed his hand on his leg. When he finally did it, nothing felt different. Jon decided to test it out. He walked up to a nearby tree that was just an averaged-size tree. He took a step with his left leg on the tree without any problem, and then went to do the same with his right. He couldn’t. His foot would not stick on to the tree. Jon smiled even wider then he had been earlier. “Yes!” He exclaimed aloud. He decided to go home as the clouds were darkening and drawing closer to Suna.

Word Count: 393
Back to top Go down

Sealing: A beginning.
Page 1 of 1