Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cirrus

Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]   Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN] EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:17 pm

Darkness overcame the sorrounding forests. Trees wavered in the night as the moon was no where to be seen. Nights like these where only the stars are out to guide the dead are what make the world so pure. To force the weak out of existence so the strong may flourish. To rid the world of melancholy by ridding it of its' weaknesses. Perfection, tranquility, the end products of a savior. There can be no salvation for those whom cannot speak. For those whom cannot see or hear, there can be no salvation for those who are impaired. Only the strong may be allowed true honor, only they can be granted glory in the after life. Those whom fight without first being pure, they fight for their feeble survival. A morbid existence without purpose. They fight against nature, against the ways of the world. They prove only that their basic instincts survive through their worthlessness.
A whisper on the wind, "I will kill thee one hunderd and fifty ways. Therefore tremble and depart."
A pause in between the words. When the last was spoken, a dreadful silence once again overcame the forests. A frozen wind rustled through the trees and blistered the living. It was cold this night, there were no clouds to retain heat, only an empty blackness in which the heavens once were. The sun, an ambassador for the holy and pure. A true being, one that provides the existence of those who are worthy, of those who share the same fate as such a glorious being. Light breaths and a movement in the darkness. A footstep unheard and assassin's eyes peering. Through ignorance this world has fallen, through blood shall it rise once more. The shedding of diseases, those who call themselves functional, those who act as shinobi, those who think they are warriors of a cause. They, who strike at the heavens for cursing their existence. They, who strike at themselves for being insignficant. They, who ultimately break, who deserve nothing more than blood soaked ground beneath their corpses. Chaos, it must be delivered before order can set in. It must be forced from the system by forcing it through the system. Only then can the minds of true beings settle. A creaking of a tree branch, the light flapping of a warriors clothing, of a shinobi's wear. Through the void, seen only by those whos eyes need no light. He stood, glaring at that which was. His mind focused on that which shall become.. Pure..

Cirrus sat underneath a great tree. He looked towards the sky in anger. There was no compromise for those unfit of this earth. There would be no compromise for those who dare cross the path of one whos goal shall be their release. So it must be that a savior, born of blood, born of battle, rests his great hand upon the earth and grasp the unpure. It must be that he tear the weak from the surface to force out those who are worthy. To cause the end of the end and bring forth the beginning. He smiled, despite the rage within his being, he controlled his demons. An urge to destroy, and urge to kill, it must wait. There will be example, there will be words, there will be blood. Kill one whom will serve as a being for all to watch. Bypass the all powerful and show them true power. Catagorize the fates of every individual, for the blade is what makes the path, not the path bearer. Darkness fading in to light. The sun rises over the mountains. Truth, the glorious bearing its' wrath soon upon they who speak not, hear not, and know not. For they shall meet their fates, they shall drown in their own blood..

Morning, sunlight. He arms himself, he is ready to shed the blood of those who dare face him. Noon, the sun is high in the sky. There are no clouds, there are no winds. This day, everything is stale, the sky, the earth, the stars. Blood will be the only rain this day. He stands in visiblity of the gate, 300 meters back. He points his sword at the gate, challenging the village. Stabbing his sword in the ground, blade to the left and to the right of him, he draws an explosive kunai. Throwing it towards the village, it would land roughly halfway between them and explode.
"Knock Knock, I don't want your village. I want you.. Come out little Leaf Shinobi, I want to make you bleed."

[This is not an attack on the village, it is an exterior disruption. Should anyone choose to enter the topic, your character's life is at stake. A post order will be established, first come first serve order, observe:
Cirrus makes the topic.
Chris Joins.
Cirrus posts.
Christ Posts.
Bob Joins.
Cirrus posts.
Chris posts.
Bob Posts.
Cirrus posts.
Christ Posts.
Bob Posts.
Larry Joins.
Cirrus Posts.
Chris Posts.
Bob Posts.
Larry Posts.]
Back to top Go down
Cirrus

PostSubject: Re: Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]   Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:20 am

[Topic now Open]
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]   Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:11 pm

You don't have a character approved...
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]   Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]   Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Link me then...
Back to top Go down
Furude Rika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Furude Rika

PostSubject: Re: Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]   Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:25 pm

um.. the link is in the post above >> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cirrus

PostSubject: Re: Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]   Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 am

You unnaproved me?
My application was deleted by a moderator, that's not my fault. I kept all the information and reposted it. Why wouldn't I be allowed my same application if my character:
1. Has not died.
2. Is existant.
3. Was deleted by YOUR staff.

That's not on me bro, that's on your guys. I simply remade him and got him reapproved.

<--
I still even have the ranking title, lol.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]   Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Yes, but you were banned and unranked mate....
Back to top Go down
Cirrus

PostSubject: Re: Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]   Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Banning me wouldn't unrank me, I don't remove people's ranks because they catch a ban. It'd be unfair for them to go through all the work and get de-ranked just because they had some problems. If they come back and act appropriately, they don't get banned, but taking someone's character away is an entirely different story. :-/
It's your site, I wont tell you how to run it.
If you'd like me de-ranked, i'll make a new character and get back to where I was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]   Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Woe - Purity, The Beginning [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1