Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)   Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:11 am

Name: Leonardo
Appearance: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) Leonardoninjaturtle2
Type of Summon: Blood donation
Species: Turtle
Elemental Affinity: Water
History: Zutto and Leonardo met at the samurai academy. The two trained daily together and become good friends. However, seeing as Leonardo was meant to be a summon, he could not become a full samurai. Leonardo left, and Zutto killed all the Samurai. Zutto then followed Leonardo and has was introduced to his three other brothers. The five trained together and soon after allowed Zutto to summon them.
Link: *To come along with Zutto, when he is approved

Weapon:
Spoiler:

Jutsu:

Spoiler:
Name: Raphael
Appearance: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) Raphaelninjaturtle
Elemental Affinity: Fire
History: Zutto and Leonardo met at the samurai academy. The two trained daily together and become good friends. However, seeing as Leonardo was meant to be a summon, he could not become a full samurai. Leonardo left, and Zutto killed all the Samurai. Zutto then followed Leonardo and has was introduced to his three other brothers. The five trained together and soon after allowed Zutto to summon them.

Weapon:

Spoiler:

Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Name: Donatello
Appearance: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) Ninja_turtles09l
Elemental Affinity: Lightning

Weapon:

Spoiler:

Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Name: Michelangelo
Appearance: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) NinjaTurtleMichelangelo
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Link: *To come along with Zutto, when he is approved.

Weapon:

Spoiler:

Jutsu:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)   Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:59 am

Edited. (Tell me to change if needed)
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)   Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you can't summon the teenage mutant ninja turtles... unless maybe you had a lot of pizza. They really like pizza. So ya, get like ten pizzas and april oneil together and then I'll consider it. Denied.
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)   Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:33 am

Can I ask why?
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)   Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:37 am

Well, for one there is no filthy nuclear waste in a sewer to give birth to them, no splinter to train them, and no foot clan in naruto. Also, it's just ridiculous. I wouldn't let you summon pokemon either.
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)   Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:39 am

Pokemon? WTF? where did that come from? I hate pokemon.

And all those don't really matter, note, it says ninja Turtles not teenage mutant. I don't need all that.
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)   Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:08 am

Well.. looking at your pictures I don't see anything that resembles a turtle.. only a teenage mutant ninja turtle. If this were a legit turtle summon, I'd consider it.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)   Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:41 am

Seconded. Sorry Zutto, denial no jutsu
Back to top Go down
Zutto Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zutto Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)   Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:26 am

I don;t understand, but thanks...I get my summon deinied and my character app not looked at. This is fun!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)   Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Well your approved now, this application is denied though. Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)   Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Turtle Summon(Finished)
Page 1 of 1