Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hizoruki Uzumaki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Hizoruki Uzumaki

Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ Empty
PostSubject: Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~   Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 am

The morning had been a bit dreadful. The heat filled the streets of Sunagakure as he walked towards the Training Grounds. Soon after awhile this heat would bring forth more dry air and then a possible sand storm. Today, he went to go pick up a scroll from the shop for his team, "Cell Roku" his Genin team. Hizoruki was quite proud that his students may actually be worth his time. Though his team had much training to still do, he felt confident that they would succeed. He left his house with a smile on his face and with a very positive attitude.

He walked with a brisk pace, being hyper enough. He about said "Hello" to every citizen of Sunagakure this morning in under ten minutes. By time he arrived at the training gournds, he was still as hyper as he was when he left. Walking into the arena he started to whistle as he walked in there, being very late. The soles of his shinobi shoes touched dry earth that was parched and the ground that the sun baked from morning to night. "Konnichiwa, Cell Roku." he said formally.

~Short I know~
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~   Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:53 am

It was a good morning, it was the morning that Fushi would finally get to meet his team mate and his seinse. He had been dreaming about this day sense he had made up his mind of becoming a ninja for the sand village. This was sure to be one day he would remember for the rest of his life. Even though he had been waiting for this day a long time; he also had been dreading it. He was so scared he would let his team down and fail his seinse. It was something he had been scared of for sometime now. The first mission would be the hardest thing he would ever do in his life he thought.

He had woke up early that morning and put on his usually dress. They wear to meet in the training ground later in the day, but he wanted to be there early (it was a problem he had he always felt he had to be very early to things). He ate his breakfast really fast, and started on his way. He hoped his eyes didn’t have bags under them from not sleeping cause he had not done so in two days; it’s hard for him to sleep when something important to him is about to happen. He had tried to sleep but his mind just keep wondering. He ran as fast as he could to the training grounds. He had developed a real talent for running over the years (it’s one of his main skills in fighting) and it didn’t take him long to get there.

He walked out onto the training grounds. It was hot out; he was about a hour early. He looked around to see if he saw someone who would look like his seinse he had never meet him yet but wondered what he looked like. They where shin obi of all ages training around the grounds, but he didn’t pay them any attention. He found a nice place to sit and wait for some he thought that might be his seinse to show. The spot he had found was a small shade tree that shielded him from the sun. His mind wondered has he sit waiting.

It had been sometime sense he had arrived at the grounds. Ether his seinse was running late or he had over looked him. He was starting to get worried that he had over looked him and that he would get in to some kind of trouble. It would be horrible to start of on a bad note already with that thought in mind he jumped to his feet and started looking around hard at everybody. He noticed a shin obi walking into the training grounds that could be his seinese. He seemed to be at jounin rank and he had a mode about him that a seinse would have getting to meet his new team. Fushi watched the person carefully, and waited for something to happen.

He was starting to make his way closer to the person when he heard the person yell out something, "Konnichiwa, Cell Roku.". That was his team the man had just mentioned. He filled with joy as he quickly made his way over to the man that would he would call for now on seinse. He put his hand out as he started to speak to the man, “hello there I’m guessing that you’re my seinse; it is a pleasure to be apart of this wonderful creating could team 6 of suna. Before I say anymore let me tell you my name I’m Fushidara but you can call me Fushi for short or what ever you would like it doesn’t matter to me. A little about myself, well my main fight style is ninjustu I have one element ground, my secondary fight style is taijustu mainly use my speed I’m not very strong, and my goal is to one day be a jounin so I will be strong enough to find my father and kill him some day I have my reasons but that’s not important to talk about at the moment. I’m sorry, I am talking all about myself and not letting you talk any, gues I’m just nerves that’s all.”
Back to top Go down
Liger
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Liger

Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~   Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:52 am

Kigen yawned as he approached the training field. Once again he was having troubled and uneasy sleep with the nightmares of the day his mother died. And thanks to that restless sleep, Kigen was running late. Stretching his arms, Kigen walked into the training field and looked around. He could already see various shinobi practicing or gathering in groups. Glancing around, Kigen tried to guess which of the groups he was in. Stiffling another yawn, Kigen heard a voice speaking rapidly off to his right. Turning toward it, Kigen caught sight of two nin. The one speaking was obviously genin, while the other seemed to be of a higher level, mused Kigen. Perhaps a chunin or even jounin. Kigen's eyes rose in surprise as the talking ninja mentioned squad six, his squad.

Kigen's giant boomerang bounced against his back as he walked up to the two nin. Waiting for the first nin to finish, Kigen tried to hold in another yawn. As soon as the other genin finished his introduction Kigen moved in and introduced himself as well.

"Hello, I'm Taku Kigen and I too have been assigned to squad six. My speciality is Ninjutsu with affinities to Wind and Water. My secondary speciality is Kenjutsu." said Kigen trying to keep the lack of sleep from being obvious in his voice. "I don't use a regular sword for my Kenjutsu though. No, instead I use my Bu-Meran Katana (Boomerang Katana)." Kigen took a moment to gesture to the boomerang on his back. "Other than that I really don't have much to say, so that's it."

Stepping back, Kigen sat down and stretched his arms again. At least I'm not the last one, he thought as he looked over to the training field entrance to see if he could spot the last of the squad.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~   Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Solar was woke up by a scroll coming through his window and hitting him in the chest. He got up and opened the scroll it was talking about his new team that shall be meeting in the training area.Solar walked out of his house all dressed and looking good to meet his new sensei.

Solar had a scarf around his mouth nose and neck so it would block him from exhaling sand that would blow into his face. He was feeling quite happy today as it was his first team, he noticed that most of the citizens was happy and all in all it was a good day.

He came to the training area and saw his team was already there waiting for him "Damn" he was scruffing his hair. He walked up to the man who looked like the sensei "Hello sorry im late, My Name's Solar Kaguya"

(Sorry late post)
Back to top Go down
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~   Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:35 pm

C'mon
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~   Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:06 am

waitng on seinse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~   Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Cell Roku 六 ~Meet~
Page 1 of 1