Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys

Go down 
+9
Kenshiki Naito
Shiko
Ulkira
Jiro
Adam
Elder Sage
Eve
Maruishi_Assaiki
Absolute Greed.
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys Empty
PostSubject: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:37 am

Call it the guide to guys, or whatever you want. But this is how it is. Plain and simple.

First of all. Guys are sensitive.I. Pat Steire. Am Sensitive. If you lead us on, we'll think you like us. So don't do it if you don't mean it. Nothing wrong with flirting, but it can get excessive, and then we end up getting hurt, and the situation becomes akward for us both.

Second. for 99% of us guys, if we tell you we like you. It's cause we mean it! If we say we love you, We mean it!

As a guy, I love telling whomever I'm dating how I feel about her. If I love you I'll tell you that I do, and that we have any chance of being together at all, you'll believe me.

Please. Please please please please. Understand that we don't judge you. if you do something bad or wrong, we don't condemn. Everyone makes mistakes. Its our mistakes that make us stronger.

Also, don't feel the need to wear skirts so short that I can practically see your belt. You are attractive in anything. Clothes don't make people.

The same goes with make up. A lot of times, you wear way too much! you're usually very very beautiful without any at all!

We like that you are trying to show that you care about yourself, and your appearance. But it can get very excessive.

I like you for the girl you are! Your personality! your Quirks! it has nothing to do with the clothes you wear, or the creams you put on your face.

Guys like intelligence. I'm not talking about booksmarts. But if you walk around talking like a third grader could beat you in a speech competition, I will slap you. You're all smart enough to talk with coherence. Besides,you have no idea how much guys like to talk. We do more than you think. But we like having *conversations*. not just useless chatter (of course we do that too, but not excessively)

Don't be afraid to go against the grain. As much as sexy pet names are appealing, why not go with just "Handsome" or "Beautiful". Not that we dont love any compliment you'd give us. But we like to hear them knowing that they aren't just words.

Another point. Bad boyfriends. Ladies. I will never understand why you put yourself through it. Guys do not change. So knock it off. Dump his loser Ass. He's a disgrace to the Male race. If he makes you feel bad, than hes not the guy for you. I don't care how pretty he is or that he's "nice sometimes". It's ridiculous. You are a person, and have the right to demand to be treated like one!

Again, if a guy Compliments you. WE MEAN IT.

Now.. Guys can be jealous.. but here are some facts and myths:

MYTH: We don't like you talking to guys

MYTH: We don't want you to have guy friends

MYTH: We don't like it when you text/call guys

FACT: We don't like it when you go and jump on a guy the second he enters a room, and then act like we don't exist

FACT: We don't like it when you spend more time hanging out/talking with your guy friends than you do us.

FACT: We don't like it when you text/call guys at obscene hours of the night. Nothing is that important that you can't wait till the morning..

Next.

When we pick on you, WE DONT WANT TO HURT YOU. We're being sarcastic! Be joyous in the trust that I have in you to expect you not to get angry.

Please don't talk about hot celebrities around us. v.v We're your boyfriend, not your girlfriend. Thats what girlfriends are for. I don't care if johnny depp has a 6 pack. Promise you, I don't

Please. I hope you all, as my friends read this.

-Love Pat Steirer
Back to top Go down
Maruishi_Assaiki
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Maruishi_Assaiki

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:42 am

And every word is true. Especially the Johnny Depp thing. Girls do not shut up about him, do they?
Back to top Go down
Eve
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Eve

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:02 am

Another point. Bad boyfriends. Ladies. I will never understand why you put yourself through it. Guys do not change. So knock it off. Dump his loser Ass. He's a disgrace to the Male race. If he makes you feel bad, than hes not the guy for you. I don't care how pretty he is or that he's "nice sometimes". It's ridiculous. You are a person, and have the right to demand to be treated like one!

Spoken like a true genious!

Listen to this man ladies, he speakeths the truth, about this, and all the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 am

Pat the ladies man ~_^

Thanks Pat!

I would also like to point out...

Ladies (or GBT men for that matter) Please compliment your boyfriend as much as possible, and make them feel special. Men LOVE complements!

And stop calling us all the time. Men are very simple minded creatures, we don't have that many things to talk about lol
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:34 am

By the sound of this, Pat really knows how to please a man XDDD
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Lmao, I do know how to please myself! xD.

Ehh.. I dunno.. I think I difer with you there..

I enjoy talking on the phone. as long as it isn't 4 hours at a time, 4 times aday, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 pm

Interesting Topic. Nice work Pat
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Funny how no girl has replied to this topic yet... XD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:07 pm

No a girl hasn't replied, but a girl wrote it. XD
Back to top Go down
Maruishi_Assaiki
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Maruishi_Assaiki

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Did somebody say pwned?! Oh, I just did. Nevermind, then! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Wait Pat is a girl?!?

I knew there was something fishy about him or her. o_O
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Adam wrote:
No a girl hasn't replied, but a girl wrote it. XD

*High fives Adam*

Lol, nice.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:26 pm

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Eve
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Eve

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Its guys like you that throw this topic's meaning out of proportion -.-
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Indeed Eve.

Adam and Ulkira just happen to be in the 1% of ass holes.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Lets Ask Lexi, Meg, Mika, Allie, Emi, Leah, and Princess if I'm an asshole.

I'm only an asshole if the meaning of asshole is: People less girlie than Pat.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 pm

wohoo. make fun of and treat pat like shitt day v.v
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 pm

it is because we love you, so much, bob
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Lets ask Shiko if who is an asshole hm?
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Pat =) wrote:
wohoo. make fun of and treat pat like shitt day v.v

Yeah; Pretty Much! Razz
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 pm

v.v thanks guys just what i f**kin needed
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:24 pm

I'm new; so... are you serious? Or is it sorta sarcastic?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:50 am

LOL, yeah Pat, you should know knew people don't know how to read properly, for shame.
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:49 am

-Nod-

-Nod-

This is what most girls should know. >>
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Shiko wrote:
Lets ask Shiko if who is an asshole hm?
Did Shiko just ask for an Asshole? O.O

Now taht thats out of my system, i like your guide Pat. A lot. I can relate to most of that, and any boyfriend thats worth any of the girls time should fix your description. And Guys can be more sensitive then you think. We get hurt just as easily, and ocaasioanlly more often then some, girls. Dont go leading us on, cheating on us or using us for your own purposes. And Pat, everything you wrote there was true. Nice job ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys   All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys Empty

Back to top Go down

All Girls Should Read This - My Guide to Guys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next