Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madara's existence.

Go down 
+7
Todd
Adam
leon77
Brian
herocou
Ulkira
Absolute Greed.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Madara's existence. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:31 pm

It doesn't say anywhere that Minato was a descendant of the Senju clan. The fire of the Senju clan is the Will of Fire, it's their whole belief of loyalty and some other corny garbage which I never paid attention to. And if Minato was a Senju, then he would be related to Tsunade, which he isn't.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:59 pm

The will of fire was the will to protect the people of konoha.. it doesn't have any direct relation to the senju, other than the fact that they founded it.... And it doesn't say he wasn't related to Tsunade... It would make sense that he was related to the senju... After all, the hokages have so far been a relative or decendant of the senju, or a sarutobi.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:03 am

Hokages 1 and 2 were brothers, 3th was their pupil, 4th was the 3rd's pupil's pupil, 5th was the 3rd's pupil, and 6th is a random loser. So, they have no connection blood-wise, except for 1, 2 and 5, who are related.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:06 am

No, theres no technical evidence. you can't say that there definetely is no relation, because you do not know. Likewise, neither do I. but my theory makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:17 am

Hmm, I have to agree with Ulkira on this one. Seems a little farfetched to me. Also just because your theory makes perfect sense to you doesn't mean you're right. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:28 am

I don't believe I claimed to be right Wink and farfetched? eh. You can have our oppinion but that doesn't mean it's right ;D
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 pm

The new manga was awesome. Next fight Mizukage vs Sasuke
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Yoton jutsu to be revealed! YAY!!
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:51 am

Pat =) wrote:
I don't believe I claimed to be right Wink and farfetched? eh. You can have our oppinion but that doesn't mean it's right ;D

You gave the implication that because both of you have no evidence to support your opinion but your theory seems feasible, that gives you a bigger chance of being correct than him. In actuality, your theory isn't feasible. If Naruto was related to the first Hokage, they would have let the readers know already one way or another, just like we as the readers found out Naruto was Yondaime's son before he figured it out. You can't simply say, "Oh, some of the Hokages were related, so that must mean the fourth was related to the first." That's a pretty big leap.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:53 am

Why is it such a big leap? It's still entirely possible, and would make sense. We had no lead up to learning that Pein was actually a pawn, 1 of Nagato's 6. Not everything is leaked to us intentionally. And what you fail to realize, my good friend, it is nothing but a theory. I'm not claiming to be correct, and you put words in my mouth in a very unfair way =] You seem to be getting very razzed up over simple intelligent discussion, dearest john.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Pat =) wrote:
We had no lead up to learning that Pein was actually a pawn, 1 of Nagato's 6.

Psh, that was obvious after his fight with Jiraiya.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:24 am

*after* his fight with jiraiya. we knew about pein for how long before then? Although this too supports my theory. They don't have to be leaking it in throughout the whole thing. It can be a somewhat sudden thing right before it actually happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madara's existence.   Madara's existence. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madara's existence.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: General Discussion-
Jump to: