Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mega Ninja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Initake

Initake

Mega Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Mega Ninja   Mega Ninja EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:36 am

What is Mega Ninja?: Mega Ninja is a new Naruto roleplaying site. ( Yes, another one.) It is for those who are fairly new or experienced in roleplay, we do not care about how you Rp, just make sure that it is sensible enough to be presented here. The ones whom have experience will be helping those without any.

Who runs the Site?: Currently, we only have 4 members. It is Initake (myself.) and Kayden that are the administrators, once we get more members, that will change. And the ratio will be 1 administrator per every 15 members.

How you can contact us?: The title is in the link. it is easy, i will be on as much as possible, as will any other admin. www.meganinja.niceboard.org is the link. if you cannot contact me there, go to my profile and check my AIM, or email. Do the same with anyone else if you have any issues.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Mega Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Ninja   Mega Ninja EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:23 am

Advertisement Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Mega Ninja
Page 1 of 1