Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enkou's Contract

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Enkou's Contract Empty
PostSubject: Enkou's Contract   Enkou's Contract EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm

The Forest of Death was not a place to be taken lightly. But for the summon Orito was looking for, this was the only place. A giant snake, a very dangerous creature not only to face, but to tame. Orito planned on doing both of these so he could form a blood contract with the creature and allow Orito to summon it.

He journeyed into the forest with his common guard by his side, Suki Yuuka. The two arrived at the Forest Of Death’s gates, this area was located outside the village itself. Not too far from it, still in the Fire Country.

“Sir, I really don’t think we should be out here, if something happens too you-” Suki explained before Orito cut him off before he could finish his sentence. “Suki, are you scared?” Orito said teasing. “No sir, I just think this location is unsafe with you, while being accompanied by only one guard.” Suki continued. Orito sighed “You insisted on coming, are you going to nag me about it being unsafe, there’s a reason I’m Hokage you know.” Orito explained as he smiled.

Suki was always worrying about Orito which I guess was his job, but Orito never liked being underestimated, especially as a kage. “C’mon then” Orito said as he disappeared him a puff, appearing on a tree inside the gates, he was now in the forest of death.

Suki hesitated for a moment, but followed and appeared in a tree not to far from Orito. The Hokage smiled as he began leaping from tree to tree, heading deeper into the forest, Suki followed, speaking to Orito as they leapt across the tree branches. “What do you plan to do when we find one of these giant snakes? Ask it to be your friend?” Suki asked sarcastically. “Yes, right after I beat the hell out of it, so it doesn’t attack me while I ask.” Orito responded, with a smirk that would be unseen to Suki, as he was traveling ahead of the jounin.

After awhile of traveling from the tree tops, Orito heard a noise ahead and stopped. Suki stopped on the tree next to him. “There’s some commotion ahead this could be it” Orito said as he jumped to the ground below, landing in a bush.

Suki followed again, landing with a light rustle of the leaves, the two traveled further on foot, when they then found exactly what they had been looking for. A giant snake, with its head in a cave, possibly hunting some prey. Orito hasn’t ready to attack just yet, a few more moments and the snake would be completely off guard, that’s when Orito would strike.

“What do you think its doing? There might be some other creatures in there that it’s attacking.” Suki asked quietly. Orito nodded in response.

As the snake seemed like it was about to reach it’s prey, a sudden wave of flames burst out from the cave, burning the snakes head as it pulled out and quickly retreated into the forest. It seemed whatever it was trying to attack in the cave was stronger than Orito, Suki and that giant snake thought. As a swarm of forest animals ran out, a horse, covering in flames followed.

A unique and outstanding creature, nothing like Orito or Suki had ever seen before. “Amazing! Suki said as he stood from the bushes. The horse spotted Suki as the jounin made his presence known and became startled again. Suki didn’t know what to do. Orito stood up and took a few steps towards the creature.

“It’s okay, we aren’t here to hurt you, you have nothing to be worried about” Orito said, calming down the creature. The horse responded by trotting up to Orito and nuzzled him. Orito went to pull back, being alarmed that the flames that covered the horse’s body may burn him. But he was wrong. It seemed this horse could control who it burned with these flames.

Orito began patting the creature while it nuzzled it back. Suki stepped forward, finally calmed down also and patted it also, looking underneath quickly to check it’s gender. “She’s a girl.” Suki said with a smile. “A beautiful girl is what she is.” Orito replied stroking her mane. Then Orito got hit by an idea, this girl was stronger and more beautiful than any snake. It also was easier to tame, maybe this girl would be the perfect summon for Orito.

“I know what your thinking Sir, it would be a great idea I believe.” Suki said. Orito smiled. “Yes it is a great idea, isn’t it.” Orito replied.

Nothing more was needed to be said. Orito and Suki traveled home, back to the leaf village, riding on the horse across the valleys. This girl was going to be his new blood contract summon.

“So Sir, have you got a name for her?” Suki asked as they approached the village gates. “Yeah, I’m gonna go with Enkou.”

Word Count
Words Needed: 500
Words: 830

Suki Yuuka
Spoiler:

Enkou
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Enkou's Contract
Page 1 of 1