Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:49 am

Sukogetsu couldn't get to sleep,his mind was filled with excitement. So he got up from his bed,and dressed himself. After dressing he exited his house,deciding to go for a walk around the housing area. Most people were asleep as it was past midnight,only a few shinobi and teenagers were out. Sukogetsu couldn't help but sigh out of boredom.

He saw two teenagers kissing in front of a house,and considered ruining the moment for fun,but realized that'd just be mean. So he kept walking. He got bored of walking the streets,and jumped onto the roof of a nearby house,gazing into the stars.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 am

Fushidara had been sitting at the edge of a house for sometime now and could feel the affects of his lack of sleep. He tried with all his might to rest but his ever wondering mind wouldn’t let him make the acting with it’s constant thoughts and questions that seemed to have no answer, which he dwelled to find each one of them someday.

The night was a peaceful one not to much horse playing going on from trouble makers, yelling, or things of the sort. There was a warm bress that blew through the land which carried little deposits of sand in it. All in all it was a good night and just right for his every wondering mind to relax and try to peace together different mental puzzles.

He turned his head to the left for a second looking at a nose he had heard from across the house and watched a person jump up on to the house. He could see the person looking up at the stars and thought that they did look pretty tonight. Wither he should confront this person or not went through his mind for a couple of seconds. “he seems to bring no harm” he thought to himself. Maybe he would like to talk to pass the time until they got tired and finally found sleep he thought.

With that thought in mind he jumped up on to the house where the person was sitting. His eyes wondered around the person for a sec and he realized he was a nin. Maybe that will give us some common ground he thought to himself and started to speak, “hay there isn’t it a little late to be up and about. I mean the stars are a wonderful site tonight but you got to be tired?” . he had said the first thing that popped up in his mind not thinking his question over and to get more common ground quickly introduced himself, “by the way my name is Fushidara, what s yours.”
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm

As Sukogetsu continued looking at the night sky,he heard someone jump onto the building and speak. He said,"Well my name is Sukogetsu. As for that other question,no I'm tired in the slightest. Too much to think about,and I've always found that gazing into the stars is a good way to pass the time." He smiled at Fushidara,and added,"Oh,and call me Suko,it's quicker to say." The winds blew gently across the village,and Suko couldn't help smile as it brushed his hair around.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:24 am

He was pleased to know that Suko was not angry with him for interrupting his alone time. He listened to the stranger he had gotten ore common ground with has he thought of what to reply. He took a set beside Suko and looked up at the stars, “ Yea I know what you mean I come sit out somewhere peaceful near about every night to get my thoughts straight, it’s funny how nature can help with deep thinking. Oh you can call me Fushi for short as well are what ever you feel it doesn’t matter. I usually wonder how they do it, sleep that is, does their minds not wonder away far away from this would where such a thing doesn’t exist.” Fushi finished his talking with a look through a window at a sleeping person. He wondered what it felt like to be at easy like that, was that person not tormented by the questions of life that never seem to have an answer. He let out a soft calm whistle, wondering if the world was flat like a peace of paper would the sound travel to all the corners of the world.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 am

Suko sighed a little. "I don't get much sleep anyway. Usually just a small nap every now and then,but I'm awake a lot." His eyes had a little twinkle in them,happy that he had found someone to talk to. "The stars are my favorite sight,I can't explain it but when I look into the skies everything seems to just slow down around me,and I feel like there's nothing to worry about,like everything will turn out alright in the end. I often look at the stars when I feel uncertain,or just a little down.",he said,laying back on the roof of the building where the two where.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:17 am

He listened to Suko talk with all his might and could understand every word he said from personal experience. He felt as if they had a lot in common, it wasn’t often he talked to people about himself. A sense of safety about the subject could be felt though like Suko wouldn’t judge him or anything. “ I’m just a deep thinker, I lust to solve problems that I believe no other man thinks about. I like the stars cause so many questions can be asked about them. Like for instance if our star has planets and life on one think of all the other stars one of them might have a planet like us, you probly think I’m crazy. So what is bothering you, if you don’t mind me asking.” he could tell that Suko was happy to have someone to talk to and he was as well.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 am

He sighed,he didn't think much about whether or not to tell him,Suko trusted others pretty easily so someone he felt a connection with like this,it was even easier. "Well mostly just small things,but my biggest two worries are,well for one:just how I'm going to get stronger. I always have to get stronger,it's never enough because I have to be able to protect my friends when they need it. My second is,don't laugh or anything but...",he stopped this was one thing he hadn't told anyone else before. But he felt it was time he told someone,because it was a worry he couldn't hide anymore,"...love. I just worry that I'll never be in love,and if I am that I'll fail her. It's really something quite personal,so I don't talk much about it. What about you? You have any worries you wanna voice?"
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:05 am

Fushi would never laugh at somebody voicing there feelings, he knew what it was like to have that do to. He felt a sense of joy that Suko would share with him. Nobody ever really seemed to like to share stuff with him. He new his biggest fear ever but didn’t like to talk about it, but since Suko had shared his voice it was only far that he did. “My biggest worry isn’t that I won’t be strong enough or ever have love, but that when I do get them that I will just waste them. I always feel like I’m a faller. I won’t to be on a team so bad but I’m scared that when I get one I will just fail my team.” He had never told anyone that before, and felt that Suko would understand him and not judge him like others do. “You know I have never been in a fight before, what if I lose and die? It’s not that I’m scared of death, it’s just apart of life. I would proudly die for the village but would others see it like that or just that I was to weak to protect it?”
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Suko nodded silently as Fushi spoke. "That's something that worries me every now and then,mainly because I told everyone I was determined to fight for this village and save it. Mainly it's that I want people to remember me as a good ninja,and not a guy who was all talk. It's easy to understand that point of view,for me at least.",he said. "You know many people worry that they'll fail something,and it's a huge thing for them,but most of the time it's smaller things that don't worry shinobi like they do normal people. Most people worry about things like job interviews,school,and money. While shinobi worry that if we fail at our worries,that we'll die and it'll be the end. They don't realize how easy their life really is,those civilians."
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:05 am

Fushi smiled and laughed a bit. What Suko said at the end had opened up his sense of humor. “You got that right. Money is the least of my worries, I would have to say. Me and my mom have never had any, and I think it can ruin people sometimes. I don’t really have no need for it. See my dad ran out on me and my mom, they where young and he could handle the pressure of having a kid I guess. He used to be a shin obi, chuunin rank I believe, and he left the village. Last I heard he was a missing-nin. I made a promise to myself that one day I will find him and make him pay for what he did to my mom. He is one reason I joined the academy. My mom was the only person I had when I was young, friends was something that didn’t exist to me.” Fushi stopped for a sec wondering if he had said to much and that Suko would grow bored of his talk. “the other reason I joined was to protect her, and other people like her and me when I was young. You know people who can’t defend themselves?” he waited to her what Suko would have to say about what he had just told him.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Suko sat quietly for a moment as Fushi talked. At the end Suko smiled faintly. "I know that feeling. The feeling of that desire to become stronger,so you can protect everyone you care about. That feelings is one of the biggest parts of my life,it's one of the most important things in the world to me. People have many reasons for becoming a ninja some do it for money,revenge,self defense,to be famous. But the people that I think are truly admirable are the ones who do it for someone else,not themselves. Like you,and like me. I like the way you think,we're not that different it seems.",he said. He seems to feel the same about protecting his close ones as me. This was a lucky meeting.,he thought.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:02 am

To hear Suko say that they had something in common had he fill with delight. He had always been an outcaste never similar to someone. The thought that someone else in this world shared his point of view made him feel not so alone anymore. He had came to a conclusion by now that him and Suko would be good friends. He closed his eyes a minute before replying to check to see if he would doze or not, he didn’t it seemed like it would be another sleepless night. He opened them back up and spoke as he looked at the moon. “that we aren’t. if you ask me I believe that over 75 percent of the people who do it for themselves either don’t make it or turn their backs on their village. I couldn’t see why someone would leave their village to become evil, the thing they hated their whole live they become. I think it makes them hate themselves and then if your unhappy with yourself how can you be happy with others. In my eyes selfishness is one of the roots of evil.”
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:16 am

Suko couldn't help but let out a small chuckling,realizing something. "You know,we both have a higher intellectual look at life,it makes us seem kinda like old men! But really,I like knowing that I have an intellectual look on life,I'm not saying we're smarter than most people,but this is one thing that we seem to look at in a more thought out manner." A smile had been sliding across his face as he spoke with this guy. It's cool to meet someone,who I can talk to like this.,he thought happily. The winds of cool night air brushed his hair around every now and then,as he sat with his new friend,discuss their points of view. "This is one of the best times I've ever had. I'm glad we could meet like this,under the starry night sky.",he said cooly.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:58 am

Fushi laughed at what Suko said. He thought it was a good thing that they had the take on life that they do. He liked to think that he was a pretty smart guy and usually thought out stuff before acting. He wanted to one day be known as the smartest shin obi in the sand. But he could see that Suko seemed to be pretty smart to and that he might have some friendly computation meeting that goal. It was nice that he had someone to discuss things with since to minds are better then one, plus he had never had anyone before to do so with. “it was nice meeting you tonight. I believe we will be good friends. I have come to love to talk with you tonight and I don’t think this will be the last time. Your really the only person I have ever talked to like this before. And ya the starts does make it even better.”
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:51 am

Suko smiled over at Fushi. "Yeah,we'll definitely be good friends. It's cool knowing that I'm the first person you've talked to like this before,it makes me feel trusted.",he said. This guy seems pretty cool,I don't remember how long it's been since I've had a conversation like this one. Really the only person who I usually talk to like this is my father,but this is different.,he thought as he looked back into the sky. "This was definitely a lucky meeting,who knows what we may end up like in the future? For all we know we could become some of the best shinobi in the lands,always there to back each other up. Friendship and camaraderie are definitely important for everyone,especially for shinobi. Not only are friends good for talking to,and confiding in,but you know that they'll be there for you anytime you need it.",he said happily.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 am

Fushi yawned after listening to what suko had to say. He had finally started to become tired. He could here the loud screams of his bed in the distance calling gout his name. he had stayed up long enough he thought to himself. All in all it had been a good day for Fushi he had gained a friend. One that he knew he could always sit down and talk to. It made him feel relaxed inside to know that he could share his feelings. “it has been nice talking to you tonight. But I’m starting to get tired, and I should go check on my mom. I would have usually done it sooner but I stopped her on the way. She is probly worried sick about me.” he didn’t want to leave, he felt a sense security from the roof top. “I’m happy we meet my friend, and do keep in touch.” he said with a wave good bye has he stud up and started to jump of the house and head home.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Suko nodded when Fushi spoke. "I'll see you around then!",he called after him. Then he too left the rooftop,deciding to head home.

((Topic closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)   Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Night Wandering(Open,No Killing)
Page 1 of 1