Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isato's B.D. Summoning Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Isato's B.D. Summoning Training Empty
PostSubject: Isato's B.D. Summoning Training   Isato's B.D. Summoning Training EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:09 pm

Jutsu training :

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: -
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows them to summon different size and skill levels of creature. The ability to summon more advanced animals largely depends upon the amount of chakra the ninja can muster to perform the jutsu. To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.
Clan: -

With Isato waking up in the middle of the night, he forgot that he signed the contract the lizard had gave him to sign. "Maybe I should go train the summoning jutsu..." Isato said to himself tiredly. "But i'm still tired... wait... yeah I go now" Isato said to himself again in a determined mood. Isato got out of bed and got changed. Once reaching the training area, he threw his bag, but he realized something. He didn't know how to summon, he knew the hand seals, but Isato had heard there was something else you needed to summon an animal. One was a human sacrifice, but Isato knew that wouldn't be the correct way to summon an animal.

He walked back to the village and went back to his room and went back to bed. The next day he went around asking what was needed to summon. Asking people so much was tiring. "Do you know what else is needed to summon besides hand signs?" Isato said to a stranger. "No, sorry" the stranger said. Isato sighed. "I know how..." another stranger said. "Really? How?" Isato asked loudly. "Pay me" the stranger asked. Isato handed the ryo over to the stranger. "A blood donation..." the stranger told him. "Oh, that was it! Thanks!" Isato said.

Isato ran to the training area. "A blood donation, huh?" Isato said to himself. Isato bit his thumb, performed the hand seals and hit his hand to the ground. Poof, a small cloud of smoke appeared. Once the smoke has cleared, there was a lizard... but very small... VERY small... Isato kept trying the summoning jutsu for about 10 times. "This time I will do it!" Isato yelled. Isato bit his thumb, performed the hand signs, and hit his hand to the ground. Poof! The smoke seemed larger. "C'mon! Please be a big lizard!" Isato said. The wind blew and the smoke cleared. "Hey there!" Shunichi said to Isato. Isato smiled very happily.

329 Words WITHOUT Jutsu info.

~Brock~
Back to top Go down

Isato's B.D. Summoning Training
Page 1 of 1