Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just a suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L

L

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:40 pm

since we have over 400 members i wanted to suggest an idea that i had a while back. My idea is to have 1 voice of the people. This person does not need any power, all he/she does is report to Adam about what the members would like to see or their complaints. I know that this is what the 'feedback section is for, but you know that some things aren't meant to be put out in public. This person could also work as a counselor. Helping people with problems they have with other people and help resolve the problems so they don't escalate into a war. This person will be chosen by the members via voting. It seems like a lot of hard work, but it is something that I would personally do to help the site reduce any chances of sporadic arguments. Tell me what u think ^^
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Quote :
report to Adam about what the members would like to see or their complaints
Whats the difference of doing that and messaging Adam themselves? If you have a complaint, then you have a complaint. I don't see the point of messaging someone just so they can messaging another person.

Quote :
some things aren't meant to be put out in public
Well if you don't want to public to hear it then why say it? If you want to make a law your going to have to tell people because it affects them also. That wouldn't be fair to just hide it in pm then when something changes everyones like "wtf where did ____ go?"

Quote :
Helping people with problems they have with other people and help resolve the problems so they don't escalate into a war.
Mods and Admins

Quote :
reduce any chances of sporadic arguments
Trust me, as long as their are members, there will be arguments.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:10 am

I don't like getting PMed questions when this is why I made the feedback section.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:31 am

Lol, indeed. I agree with all that Spirit said.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a suggestion   just a suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

just a suggestion
Page 1 of 1