Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUGE SUGGESTION!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

HUGE SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: HUGE SUGGESTION!   HUGE SUGGESTION! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:30 am

Just keep things going the way they are! You guys are doing f*cking awesome! You have everything from an OffRPG section to a lot of active people. You guys have balanced ranks, a few Akatsuki, enough Kages, plenty of Jounin and a number of Genin any site would kill to have. You guys have the exams going regularly, and can handle inactive people easily. You guys are the ideal site for any Naruto or RP site in general. This probably isnt gonna be considered a real suggestion, but I jsut wanted to say 'Kudos' and T'hanks' in a different way than usual ^^
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

HUGE SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE SUGGESTION!   HUGE SUGGESTION! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:36 am

Lol. Thank you Osaru.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

HUGE SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE SUGGESTION!   HUGE SUGGESTION! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:04 am

I don't think they'd necessarily "kill" but they'd damn as sure beat up a 3 year old for what we have here. XD
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

HUGE SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE SUGGESTION!   HUGE SUGGESTION! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:06 am

I know quite a few sites that would and, probably should, kill to have enough Genin XD
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

HUGE SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE SUGGESTION!   HUGE SUGGESTION! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:21 am

Lol. indeed
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

HUGE SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE SUGGESTION!   HUGE SUGGESTION! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Thanks Osaru Razz
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

HUGE SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE SUGGESTION!   HUGE SUGGESTION! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:18 pm

Osaru wrote:
Just keep things going the way they are! You guys are doing f*cking awesome! You have everything from an OffRPG section to a lot of active people. You guys have balanced ranks, a few Akatsuki, enough Kages, plenty of Jounin and a number of Genin any site would kill to have. You guys have the exams going regularly, and can handle inactive people easily. You guys are the ideal site for any Naruto or RP site in general. This probably isnt gonna be considered a real suggestion, but I jsut wanted to say 'Kudos' and T'hanks' in a different way than usual ^^

You've got it right my friend!...~
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

HUGE SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE SUGGESTION!   HUGE SUGGESTION! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HUGE SUGGESTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE SUGGESTION!   HUGE SUGGESTION! Empty

Back to top Go down

HUGE SUGGESTION!
Page 1 of 1