Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kohaku becoming aid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

Kohaku becoming aid Empty
PostSubject: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:41 am

The thorn made her fingure draw blood. She winced in the slight pain. It was funny, she could fight in a battle with knives and explosives, but the smallest things could still hurt her. After all she was human. She moved her finger to her mouth, smiling to herself. It was the first day in three weeks where she really had nothing to do, or no one to live up to. She could stay at home and mend her garden, one unlike any in suna, as it held the signature flowers of her clan. The flowers grew tall and had bright blue pedals. But they were beginning to wither in the intense heat, and without care for so long. She had just come home from her latest mission the day before, delivering a letter to the village hidden in the leaf, and she could not get what had happened there out of her head; the attack with the akatsuki, and that young man, the leaf jounin who she had met there.

Kohaku raised her head, harboring the feeling of being watched by some one. It was an earie feeling, and one which she hated, but felt very often. Quickly she turned to see a single ANBU agent standing at her back. Kohaku's eyes bulged and she bit down on her cut finger, almost falling over the low wall of plants, and dropping the small spade she was holding. She felt so awkward, with her working clothes on, and the dirt splashed over her face. She had always wanted to see an ANBU without their masks on, but at least she wanted to make a good impression on the first one she met, and this was a failure to all first impressions! The spade had dropped on her foot, causing her more pain and discomfort. But most of all the expression on her face of total shock.

"H-hello" She studdered, looking at him wierdly. Kohaku smiled awkwardly, picking up the spade, and with it more awkward feelings. The ANBU waisted no time,
"You have been summoned by the Kazekage himself, and please, get ready, and look presentable." Kohaku stood for a moment, shock over coming awkwardness, before she realized he meant her!

Quickly Kohaku nodded to the ANBU, bowing slightly, before scrambling into her house. Quickly she ran up into her room, and stripped herself of her dirty clothes, and pulled out her formal clothes, ones she would wear very few times, but this occasion called for it. She turned her shower to warm, and quickly rinsed the sweat from her face, and body, letting the dirty water whirlpool above the drain. As soon as the water a the bottom became clean, she stepped out, and dried of quickly, and stepped back into her room. Not as quickly, Kohaku dressed in her nicest outfit, and made herself look her best, before walking back down stairs, to see the same ANBU standing in the exact same place as before.

"You look pretty" The masked figure said, moving his head in the slightest way, as if to get a better look at her. Kohaku never ceased to be shocked by ANBU. Although she knew they were people, she never considered that they, or this one, would say something like that. But she figured either it meant double as much, seeing as he had to break free of his inhuman statue like bonds, or it mean nothing, just a compliment given by the emotionally cold masked man.
"Come with me" he said, before jumping onto the wall that surrounded her house, his feet dodging the many potted plants that grew there, displaying his perfect balance. And then he leapt again, over the wall, and beyond. Kohaku simply followed, lacking anything else to do, following his foot steps, until they reached a square just before town, in a park where most of the time only shinobi walked, with the shinobi graveyard adjacent to it.

"What's this all about?" Kohaku asked, not knowing why she was pulled away from her only peaceful day, to meet with the kazekage of all people.
"The reason has been kept classified, all in order to stop suspicion. But you will find out shortly..." With that the ANBU moved behind her and stood, again entering his statue like mode. Kohaku waited for what was to come, and debated in her head wether this was a good thing or bad thing...?
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:58 am

As they got into the statue, a black hall appeared with some candles in the pillars that were supporting the roof so it wouldnt fall, and as the Anbu guided kohaku and followed the hall,the candles started to light, showing a clear path to the next room. This secret place was held by the Anbu's which in this case let her in since something classified was going to be shown only to her. As the anbu go to the next room, he could see a great place where anbus' could train, a giant library full of hidden scroll and secret ones that its existence was only known by the anbus, which protecte them too, and the Kazekage... In the back of the room a young man was meditating in the floor, with some lighted candles around him to make a better conditional to meditate.

When the Anbu got near him, he could see the man's face who was meditation, it was the true Rukasu, the Kage of the Hidden Village of Sand, in other words, the Kazekage..."Kazekage-sama i bring you here lady Kohaku, the jounin you requested to talk with..." The eyes of Rukasu slowly opened and saw the beautiful shinobi girl that was right in front of her face, and as he got up he made a signal to the anbu meaning he could go and he was thankful for the anbu bringing her here. "I hope i am not wasting you precious day where you would have quiet and peace after what happened in that mission you just came...? You can sit here on this suna pillows they are really comfortable, and do you want something to drink?

Rukasu waited for her responde since he wanted her to dont feel nervous since he was a normal person although he had the rank of Kage...And if she was comfortable they could pass to the things she was brang for...
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 am

Kohaku, upon seeing all the secret rooms realized how much more the average hot headed jounin could learn, and wondered what exactly one could find in one such hidden books. She liked to cradle the idea that one could learn secret jutsu, that would make them be able to aid their fights, with the upper hand from the start. Or the tales of ancient shinobi that had fought for her village, utilizing the forbidden jutsu of their village. A gasp of knowledge crossed her lips.

Quickly however, she moved past these rooms, and into the last one, one that was located at the end of the long high way, and one that had the wonderful smell of expensive incense burning. Then she saw him, the kazekage himself, sitting in somewhat the middle of the room, as if he were meditating. The ANBU bowed his head in the slightest, showing something respect to his kage, Kohaku did the same, however bending at the waist, and almost allowing her hair to touch the floor, exposing her very flexible back, covered with her elegant and expensive clothes. Then she was asked to sit. Allowing herself to come back to her full standing position, the young jounin sat down, gracefully, and without any flaw at all in her posture. Although Kohaku was normally free hearted and passionate, she was made to be very polite now.

"sir, if you don't mind me asking, I still do not know what is happening here?" Kohaku spoke nothing but the truth, in that her many guesses added up to no clue. She had the thought that this was concerning her not really being from the village, and being from an allied, some what smaller country, the River Country, or that she had been working so hard, showing trough in her being one of the youngest jounin in the village.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 am

Kohaku was elegant with a dress that made every person on the room to look at it, even the Anbu women that were there researching stopped to look at her, honestly she was pretty..."Sir, if you don't mind me asking, I still do not know what is happening here?"As Rukasu sat on his char a opened a new lolly pop since the other one had already turned into a stick, he looked at kohaku with a serious face..."Now I wanted to ask you if you are 100% to this village because what I'm going to propose you it might be a surprise and i need you cooperation after you say yes or no, and depending in what you say i will understand you decision."

A blue loly pop came out of the package and Rukasu put it into his mouth as he tasted the taste of tropical fruits with a bit of sugar, he loved lolly pops and always carried some with him in case one finished...Although he wasnt there to think about the loly pops and he continued his conversation. "I brought you here because i wanted to know if you want to be my aide, its not a secretary job since i already have one, its just a position where you would still have a squad and missions although when i doubts in some decision, mission, or task you would be there to help me and if i had to leave the village you would substitute me during that time, so i really needed you full commitment as i needed Gabriale which a few seconds ago he accepted to join the anbus, and will have the test in a few weeks, so now its your turn of choosing...Yes or No?

Rukasu continued eating while tasting the loly pop, while he waited for her answer although he new it wasnt easy to make a decision like that, since Rukasu had already been questioned if he Wanted to be the Kazekage and he became petrified..."Ah by the way if you accept i have some requirements, i dont want you to call me sir neither Kazekage-same, you can call me Rukasu or something similar which i let you choose...I can give you time to think, if you want you can go to home and think about it...
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:08 am

As soon as the offer was made, Kohaku's eyes budged. Many thoughts shot through her head, starting from why she was chosen, to what should she say? Her only seeable body reactions was the bend of the head, extending it in an awkward way? She was shocked... trying to figure out which would be best. Her clan would be proud of her, and she was proud of herself. She was not one to hold in her excitement, but in the presence of the kazekage, she could not show anything as what was boiling inside her. A deep true excitement.

"S-sir, I mean Kazekage sama... I mean... Rukasu..." She felt awkward calling him his real name. It was not normal.
"I accept, I do..." Her excitement was about to explode, but she bent back in to composure, loosing her weird expression. She wanted to hug her kage, but she realized that this would be not allowed. What could she do to show her respect?

nothing came to mind, but she did have one question. Since she was not technically from the land of wind, why was it that she was choosen. Maybe because of her kekkei genkei, but there were other with kekkei genkei? maybe because of her prodigy like behavior, getting her the early promotion of jounin at the age of 14. But again, this was not reasonable enough for this promotion. She had been working very hard for her village, possibly showing the needed work ethic to become this rank, and within the missions she had performed, she had maybe shown that she had enough brains to pull of the tasks of a kage himself, or herself.

"S-sir... I mean Rukasu... may I ask as to why I am your selection?" Kohaku asked timidly, cutely avoiding direct contact with her kage...
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 pm

"I accept, I do..." A great belief was heard in Rukasu's breathing, since he was a bit worry if Kohaku was going to say yes or no...He needed someone who had experience, was organized, intelligent, with a good image which could show the people that everything was fine if the Kage wasnt there, and giving help in some difficult matters that could appear in the village. Although she was from the Water country, he knew that he could count on her, since she had already shown her abilities and capacities in Konoha and now in Suna..."I know its hard to call me Rukasu, although i think you will get used to it, even if I'm 4 years older than you, i think...Calling me Sir or Sama looks like im old...hahah!"

All that pressure in the air had been gone and now Rukasu was happier than before, and while he ate his blue lolly pop with the taste of tropical fruits, Kohaku made another question..."S-sir... I mean Rukasu... may I ask as to why I am your selection?" It wasnt difficult and he had already though on that question many times since many of the ones he chose, made that same question..."As I said to everyone, I think you have a decent profile that fits very well as my aide, and being organized, with a great knowledge, with experience, and with many other qualities make me choose you around many people, and I hope no one disapoint me in the future..."

As he continued talking another bunshin had already finished his work, and Rukasu got informations about some meetings he had been attending in his office and outside it..."So i dont know if you have more questions or do you want to talk about more stuff, because i have to go training some new things i invented here and wrote on this scroll to be secured here...
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Kohaku did not in any way want to interrupt the kezekage's training, but there were more questions, and she wished that she did not have to ask them now, now that he had to go. A minor blush washed over her face, as she stood, honored by what had just occurred. She stood up with her hands clamped together, and upon fully standing, bowed down again, and then once again, fully stood up, trying to avert the eyes of the kage, who was seeing her blushing face.

"Thank you Rukasu, I will not let you down" She said as she looked around the room, trying to figure out wether the ANBU that had taken her in was indeed going to take her back out the way she came, or if she was just to leave. Either way she would do it with excitement. Then another thought came in her mind, was she now put above ANBU, in that she was a political figure now, and that was a title that hung above the rank of ANBU? Either way, she wished to get to know the kazekage more, as he seemed to be a nice man, who cared about her. ..
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:38 pm

OOC: This includes some of my training...

Rukasu stood up, made a signal to the anbu and he walked to the hallway, which the candles started to light once again as someone passed by, and opened the stone door, that was in reality a stone statue. As he arrived to the outside he looked to the sky and saw the sun just above him, meaning that was midday, and so he picked on the stick that had before a lolly pop and transform it into sand. "If you have more questions pass by the office which now its yours too, i ordered to put their a desk where you can sit when there is many paperwork, missions to give or researches to do..."

Since it was midday he went back again to the hideout of the anbus and started to make some food to eat, since he didnt like to have his stomach empty neither passing too much time without tasting the pure fresh tastes of his lolly pops, although now wasnt the time to eat one because he needed to feed himself first...He joined in the table with the anbus and started to eat his macaroni spaghetti he made to them all, which didnt take to long to make since he had some help...These anbus of here were different since they dont were abstracted from the outside world and were normal childs, although they joined it since maybe they were orphans and didnt have anyone relative, or they asked or were promoted to that rank...

After he finished eating he walked to the training arena which was in the centre of the room and started to training his new techniques but first he was going to train his kuchyose no jutsu that a long time ago he didnt practice it and hadnt seen his summonings a long time ago too...He prepared himself and started to make some handsigns which then when he put his palm in the floor, putting some of his blooded sand on it and they he said "Kuchyose no jutsu"...A giant puff of smoke appeared and then a brown form came out of it, with some huge man and size too...It was San, the Lion...

"Hello my friend, long time no see...How are you?" The lion talked smoothly and almost quietly which made to Rukasu get near him...It seemed that he was okay and his family too, and were hoping that someday they would be summoned again. Rukasu jumped to his back and they started to train, San used his flames to heat the dummies and to strength his aim that was rusty...After it, Rukasu put a giant sand shield and said to San to hit it using Tsuuga, which he did and for the first time wasnt bad although it needed training, and that progress started to increase while the day passed.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 am

After talking with his summon and trained with him Rukasu thought that San might had to go home, and since Rukasu wanted to try his new techniques that he made up, it was a way nicely to send him back home...While he opened another lolly pop and put it in his mouth he started to make the arrangements, like memorizing the seals, and the handsigns he had to perform to do those jutsus, then he asked for an anbu to get a certain criminal that was on hospital which would be very hurt so he could start with his first technique...The Itami Isou.

The doctors from the hospital came too since they were not in favour of this situation since it was a mere experience technique and if Rukasu made something wrong it could kill the guy, although he asked for space and started to execute his technique, Concentrating some chakra a bubble of chakra started to form slowly, and time by time it started to grow, making it by the size of a basketball ball, and then focusing in the man, Rukasu introduced the ball inside the man which after rukasu took it, he felt no harm neither pain in his chest, since it was already inside the ball, although the ball exploded and the men got it again, and diedi...Fortunately it was a mere criminal that after it was going to be executed so no one minded at the end, although if it once occurred in Rukasu's position he could die depending on his pain, and endurance...

The doctors returned to the hospital, and 2 anbus went cremate the body while other 2 went to get another one to be in the trial, which was a bit dark and terrified although if Rukasu learnt it it would be used for good...He knew that was a bit wrong to do that although he wanted to help the others and so he made that as equals as other do other time...When the other criminal arrived he was already in painkillers although the pain continued so Rukasu made the same thing again, although now he was more careful. He put the bubble inside the man's chest and then slowly took it off, adding more chakra, which unable to it to explode again, and so Rukasu successfully took it off and sealed it in a scroll...After doing it many times he now already knew how to do it although he wanted to try to throw that bubble to another person so that she/he would get with the damage and pain of Rukasu if he had taken from himself, which could happen during a fight, although after doing many times he started to lose control of his hand which was shaking alot, so he decided to only use once per a fight/ situation.

After taking again the pain from the same criminal Rukasu tried to aim and throw it to another criminal which was there only to get the damage of it, and see if it worked...Which did since when the bubble trespassed him, the criminal got in his knees and started to have huge pain in his chest, the same one as the other one had...One jutsu was successfully achieved, now there was only 1 left...
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:25 am

[end topic]
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:02 pm

There was only one more technique that Rukasu wanted to learn today, and he had been all week studying seals, and the art of mastering the fuuinjutsu so he could remember some things about that skill he had. His technique was invented to be evolved each time it appeared a new barrier, meaning that it would learn each time a new seal appeared made by an enemy or a friend…This technique would release any seal put onto an object or a person, and it would analyze the type of the seal and then take it using the arts of Fuuinjutsu. It was a complex technique which needed practice and hard effort on it, so Rukasu started training after he learned the previous one named Itami Isou, which was that technique that took the pain from a person and could be able to introduce in a scroll, or throwing at the enemy, which would take afterwards that pain…

As soon as Rukasu was ready he started to draw some seals he knew on the ground separately so it would become a mess…Then he started to practice with them, although before he started he needed a bit of the taste of his lolly pop that was already finished and he needed a new one since it was his addiction which gave pleasure all the time, that’s why he was always with it on his mouth…After he tasted it, he got back to work using his scrolls and his technique he started to practice and study some that were on the ground that he asked for some anbus to put there some too, so he wouldn’t recognize some, and he might afterwards learn it but for now he was just going to practice that technique named Kaihou Fuuin…

He started to make hand signs and put his hand on the ground as he said “Kaihou Fuuin” although the technique was released but when it got there it wouldn’t released making a problem to Rukasu, because without that effect the technique sucked…So he looked again to the book he was writing with his observations and wasn’t understanding what was wrong there, although one anbu said that maybe Rukasu should use the two palms instead only one, at least until he didn’t managed to do it with one hand only.

So he tried with the two hands and noticed it was better since he used chakra with the two and so the technique prevailed, without getting corrupted by that bad effect…After that he started to use it one different seals which caused the technique to learn many different forms of seals and that was great since if Rukasu got attacked with a seal or saw a seal in his surroundings that could even prejudice him he would use this technique to take it off, and that would be good even for a person with a curse seal, although this skill would be only for Rukasu at least for not getting on the wrong hands…

After a while he started to get tired and that was normal since that technique was a S-rank forbidden jutsu which he invented up by seeing many seals which could affect anyone of the village, and if he didn’t that technique correctly it would prejudice many lifes of his village and many others. He went eat something so he could be fully restored and go back to the trainng and start doing that technique with only one hand although now was time to eat, he had his stomach empty and he doesn’t like to be hungry and hear it making some strange noises…

As he finished eating Rukasu returned to the training circle which new seals had been put on the floor by some of the anbu which were there to help him during his training since they had nothing to do temporarily… When he got there he started to concentrate with one hand chakra on it, and started to slowly put it on the seals although he needed more chakra on it since he had to reproduce the same amount of chakra that he had when he put the two hands on it so or even more amount although that way he would waste chakra for nothing but there were some seals which needed that and others less stronger didn’t needed, and the ones which Rukasu already known each time he used that technique on them it would cost even less chakra although he couldn’t use that technique many times due to his rank, and damage that it cost on the person who used it many times. As he started to put his hand to the ground he noticed that the seals were started to get removed and floating though the air as they vanished into that technique, like little black letters that were flying in the air and then puff, they disappeared.

Rukasu continued training all day and he finally successfully achieved and took control of that technique although he had to be careful about using that technique too much…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohaku becoming aid   Kohaku becoming aid Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohaku becoming aid
Page 1 of 1