Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only) Empty
PostSubject: Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)   Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:06 am

After learning he had gained a squad, Baku decided to meet them and test their skills. He seemed to be standing alone, two bells on his waist. He studied his land scape, knowing even though they were Genin,
they could still win. "Well, they had better hurry up, they're late.", he said. They had all been given a secret message that told each one to go to the training field. Baku then noticed a rock, and decided to sit on it.
Sighing, he began to say, "Even I wasn't this slow as a Genin."

OCC-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Rahim

PostSubject: Re: Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)   Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:19 am

Rahim sat in his bed twisting and turning trying to avoid the light coming in threw the window. "Hm"he said as he threw his sheets off his bed and rolled over. His face was in his pillow. Breathing became harder and Rahim had to turn over on his side to get some air. The light blasted right in his eyes. This botherd him so he got up and walked over to the blinds. It was open just a crack along with the window. It was very hot outside today and now being near the window he knew today was going to be to hot to do pretty much anything. He closed the blind and layed back in bed. When he turned back over to his other side he noticed the time. Seeing that he was late for his first squad meeting he hoped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. He did everything he normally does. First he took a shower. Then he brushed his teeth and brushed his hair. Then left after putting on cloths.

He tried the remeber the location of were he was sopposed to meet his sensi. He walked in the massive heat as he began to sweet. He coughed and stopped to rest and think were he was sopposed to be at the moment. A tree with a nice amount of shade caught Rahim's eye. He went over and laid down under it. The heat was riduculus. He almost dozed off then remebered the location. He got up and wipped off some of the sweat on his forhead. Rahim charged towards his location. After about five or so minutes of traviling he stopped and went threw an ally. He was now at his destination. He noticed his sensi an a rock and walked towards him. "Sorry im late sensi-sama."He said standing straight up to look offical.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Jr
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kakashi Jr

PostSubject: Re: Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)   Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:30 am

At the academy training ground "Yuro please don't gooooooooooooo" The academy student's hung onto to his legs "Nope sorry guys i gotta go meet my sensei but i'll come by tomarrow' One academy student wiped her tears and said "liar! you're gonna have missions forever Wahwahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Yuro's plan was reveled but he anticapated this so he had a back up plan "Okay another game of hide and seak count to 10" they turned around and instead of runing he used his jutsu Underground Projection jutsu yuro sunk underground and hid there above he could here the academy student's yell "that cheater he left" then the bell rung and they were forced to go back inside

After dispelling the genjutsu he arose and sped off to the location he saw an old women sturggling with a grocerie bag being who he is yuro rushed over after a brief thank you he went towards the rondavous point he saw a an sitting on a rock and a genin who looked about 3 years older than him graduating early yuro suspected that this would be common he approced the people and "hello sensei and fellow teammate" yuro said very relaxed
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)   Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:10 am

Roxas sighed when he had found the note sitting at his doorstep. It was the middle of the afternoon, and he had been sleeping in when his parents told him of the note. It had simply stated that Roxas was now in a four man squad, and he was ordered to meet his sensei at the desired location. He had been running late from the start, there was no telling when the note had arrived at the door. For all Roxas knew he could have missed the training altogether.

Slowly getting dressed in his normal attire, Roxas had a bad habit of dragging his feet when something important called. He slowly walked out of him home and to the location that was specified on the note. Roxas had his hands stuffed in his pockets as he walked, he casually looked up at the sky, only a few white clouds lingered overhead. He let out a sigh as he closed in on the training location.

He studied the three faces that were already there. He was obviously holding everyone up, being the last one there and all. With a sigh he addressed his sensei. "I apologize for my tardiness sensei, I promise it will not happen again." Roxas sighed after the words were spoken. Following his sentence, Roxas found a nice spot and plopped down. He knew he was going to have to stand up at any moment, but he might as well be comfortable until then.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)   Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:34 pm

"Good, now that we're all here, let's introduce ourselves to each other.", Baku said. "I'll go first." "My name is Baku, I like helping others, and I dislike evil.", he said. Now, which one of you shall go next, he thought.

He looked at them all, trying to figure out who to introduce next. But, it seemed he forgot someone. "Baku, don't just introduce yourself.", the voice said. A head, came out of Baku's back, then a whole body. "Oh, sorry Kinji.", Baku said. A longer haired version of Baku was standing beside Baku. "Hello, I am Kinji, I enjoy fighting, and dislike losing.", Kinji said as he poined at him. Baku sat down on a rock. Kinji and Baku both said, "Rahim, you introduce yourself next, then Yuro and then Roxas."
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Rahim

PostSubject: Re: Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)   Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Rahim was some what caught off guard. He watched as his new sansei introduced himself.Bowing he said "Hello Sansei-Baku-sama"He said each word with pride. He had never been part of a squad so he didn't really know what to say. He knew he was going to ask him to introduce himself and this made his stomach turn a bit. He was just waiting for the words "Rahim you introduce yourself now"The words didn't come so quickly though. Just as Baku opened his mouth to say the words Rahim didn't want to hear he said something about another person.

As he spoke a head came out the back of his neck. This made Rahim stomach flip totally upside down.His face had a frightened look. Rahim had never seen this before. As he watched the head then legs then arms then body come out of Baku he stepped back a bit. Then came the words. Rahim however was speechless seeing a body come out of another man."My n-n-n-n a -m -e is R-ah-im my d-aa-d was killed by bandits"As he spoke he reliazed what that was. It was part of a clan he had heard of in the academy. His stomach flipped upside right agian and he could speak."My name is Rahim Hyuuga Jr. My dad was killed by bandits when i was born and my mom and I live with my aunt. I train a lot and see everything."He said activating his Byukugon.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Jr
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kakashi Jr

PostSubject: Re: Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)   Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Yuro leaned over a rock and almost blew chunks as he saw another man climb out of his sensei's body he sat back down and began to listen.

Yuro widened his eyes a bit and thought "A Hyuuga huh cool oh right i'm up next" Yuro focased on the sky and said "Well My Names Yuro Naka i'm from the naka clan, my hobbies are hanging out with the academy ninja training. i like helping people and making people laugh, i dislike death evil and......... somthing else that i can only tell someone i trust" yuro knew this must sound secretive, so he attepted to lighten the mood. "My dreams for the future are to....... open my very own academy" This was a lie for yuro's real dream as well as his last hated thing can only be told to someone he trusted "And thats about it" yuro smiled happily
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)   Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Roxas sat patiently as he listened to all of his team members speak. First of course was his sensei, and at the second another head appeared on his shoulder.Well... That's interesting. Roxas yawned as he listened to his sensei, his name was Baku.... and Kinji. Of course, Roxas had never seen anyone in his life with this Kekkei Genkai. Once his sensei was done, the next boy proceeded and introduced himself.

The first genin introduced himself as Rahim Hyuuga Jr. Despite the unfunny way he had described himself, Roxas still fund himself chuckling under his breath. Not by anything funny, just by the fact that this man was a Hyuuga. The clan itself was based in Konoha, so seeing one in Suna was very rare. Having one in your squad was like a finding a shooting star.

Next up was Yuro Naka, as he introduced himself by. Yuro seemed nervous the entire time he was up, like he had something to hide. Well that much was obvious, and he was being very secretive with some aspects of his life. This was perfectly fine with Roxas, because everyone has demons they just don't want to bring up in front of people they are just now meeting.

And with Yuro done, it was now Roxas's turn. The blond boy stood up slowly, running a hand through his hair once he was full standing up. "Um, my name is Roxas Ryokou. My hobbies include training, walking around the village, hanging with my friends, and now hanging out with you guys. Roxas paused, taking a breath and scanning the three faces. "I really don't expect much out of the shinobi world, I just simply hope to make some sort of impact. Something to get my named remembered, weather that mean I become Kazekage or just do something important." Roxas looked around, relizing there was a slight awkward pause he spoke again, "And thats about it. With that he returned to his sitting position, awaiting orders from his sensei.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)   Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:59 pm

"Good, now that we all know things about each other, let's see what you three can do.", Baku said as he held up 2 bells. "We shall be having a bell test, with only two bells.", Kinji said as he began to enter Baku's body.
"Now, I should explain the rules.", Baku said. "Now, this will be very simple.", he stated. "First 2 to get a bell, will get a break." "But the last one to get a bell, must keep trying, to get the 3rd bell that Kinji has.", Baku said as Kinji's arm extended out of Baku's head, holding a bell. "Everyone well be targeting me first, not Kinji.", Baku said. "Kinji isn't the target until both other 2 bells are taken from me.", Baku said as he jumped off.

Kinji came out though, as he jumped off. "Do you guys have any questions?", Kinji asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)   Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad ???(U, Roxy, Rahim Hyuuga jr. and Kakashi jr. only)
Page 1 of 1