Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Jutsu... Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

More Jutsu... Again Empty
PostSubject: More Jutsu... Again   More Jutsu... Again EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:38 pm

Name: Katon, Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Fire Element, Mist Waltz Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Katon, Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.
Link: Training

Name: Suiton, Mizu Kamikiri - Water Element, Rising Water Cutter
Element: Water
Description: Suiton, Mizu Kamikiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will slam his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Name: Jagei Jubaku - Snake Authority Spell
Element: -
Description: Jagei Jubaku is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Ulkira. Using Ulkira's snake abilities, he can extend large snakes from his sleeves, which will coil around the target and bind them. The further addition of the user's murderous intent can weaken their target's resolve.

Name: Kaji Bunshin no Jutsu - Fire Clone Technique
Element: Fire
Description: Kaji Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes fire to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Kaji Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Kaji Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into embers.

Last edited by Ulkira on Tue May 19, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: More Jutsu... Again   More Jutsu... Again EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Mist Waltz is D rank.

Soften modification is basically kinda forbidden, hence the
Quote :
This technique can be done after surgery and actual body modification.

This is not stating another option of achieving this technique, this is saying, you must do actual surgery and body modification. WHich is a tad extreme for genin.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: More Jutsu... Again   More Jutsu... Again EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Yeah, I kinda saw that part just now XD. Removed Soften Modification and changed Mizt Waltz to D.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: More Jutsu... Again   More Jutsu... Again EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:34 pm

I'm going to need a second oppinon on snake authority, but go ahead and train the first 2
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: More Jutsu... Again   More Jutsu... Again EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:24 pm

UPDATED. And I summon snakes, just so you know....
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: More Jutsu... Again   More Jutsu... Again EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:30 am

Bump. Added another jutsu 'cause I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: More Jutsu... Again   More Jutsu... Again EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm

In my opinion i think that the first 2 ones and the last can be approved, although the snakes authority i think you can have it but its difficult to control them for now...
You can make the training.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: More Jutsu... Again   More Jutsu... Again EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Training done. As for what Yondaime said about snake authority, all the snakes do is bind the target, they don't have a function after that. Kinda like Senei Jashu (Hidden Shadow Snake Hands).
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: More Jutsu... Again   More Jutsu... Again EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: More Jutsu... Again   More Jutsu... Again EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Since its all fine and now with the links too, i approve!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Jutsu... Again   More Jutsu... Again Empty

Back to top Go down

More Jutsu... Again
Page 1 of 1