Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen_6275

Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP)   Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:49 am

Clan Name: Onjuun-tame

Symbol:
Spoiler:

Kekkei Genkai:
Spoiler:

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Karen_6275 on Sun May 10, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karen_6275

PostSubject: Re: Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP)   Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:47 am

History:
Spoiler:

Rules of the Clan
Spoiler:
'Rankings and Their Levels'
Spoiler:

Clan Creatures/Pets

Last edited by Karen_6275 on Sun May 17, 2009 7:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karen_6275

PostSubject: Re: Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP)   Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:47 am

Just modified with some extra information about location and such.
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP)   Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:32 pm

The post in general is very good, and detailed, but I have a problem with the following:

Animal control: The difference between sice of animal that a Genin and a Chuunin can control.

Besides most lethal animal are smaller than whale, so there isn't a point in the mentioning the size. The ability to control should be limited by the difficulty of intelligence of the animal. An elephant is far easier to control than a tiger, eventhough the tiger is far smaller.

In other words remove the size limiter and put a intelligence or rank limiter on.

Then I'll approve this Clan
Back to top Go down
Karen_6275

PostSubject: Re: Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP)   Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP) EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Fixed up and wow, I really should have thought of that. It was so very obvious on how it should have been scaled in the first place. ^_^

Also, I was wondering if, not to be rude, [:Near Oldowa could:] erase that post and/or put it somewhere elsse so the information of the clan doesn't get mixed up? I'd put it all together, but it is much too big. Trust me I've modified it at least twenty times in attempt.

One more thing, if I may, am I allowed/should create a list of creatures for the clan in the Pet section?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP)   Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:07 am

Yes you should. Do that, get them approved, post a link here and then I'll approve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP)   Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Onjuun-Tame Clan (WIP)
Page 1 of 1