Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Suki''s advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Here we go!!

A sceptre. How queenly! Queen Suki...hmm sounds good XD

Name: Suki's sceptre

Appearance: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) Chibi_11
A simple, silver sceptre necklace. It has the chibi seal on it, just like the hammer, and is a similar silver colour to it. Suki likes to use it to beat people up. The leafshaped thing at the bottom is actually very sharp, and so is the triangle on the top. Those bits and the orb are made from diamond. This, along with Suki's hammer, is why she is nicknamed by friends the "Chibi Warrior" Razz

Special Abilities: The orb (when sealed or unsealed) is used as a weapon in the sceptre, and the whole thing can conduct chakra. There are a few jutsu she can do with them, here they are listed in order of chakra consumption. (low -> high)

Royal weapon/shield chakra manipulation, low chakra consumption.
When sealed or unsealed, she stores chakra into the orb, but let's it flow right through. This makes it emit chakra, which can act as an extension of the weapon to bat away low level attacks. She can focus it for protecting against stronger attacks, but this requires more chakra.
The chakra that is emitted can be used offensively as well as defensively. She can use it as a chakra-whip or focus the chakra to make it a spiked ball around the orb, a chakra-mace. Her imagination's her limit! Isn't that neat? :p

Royal Chakra explosion, medium chakra consumption.
She stores as much wind chakra as she wants in the orb(depending on how strong she wants the explosion to be), sending more and more to build up a bit of pressure, until suddenly, it EXPLODES!!!!!!!
All the chakra is released and the strongest wind burst she can make is able to create a wind explosion almost identical to her wind tags.

Blue is the only one that she can learn/has learned right now

Royal sceptre attack. REALLY high chakra consumption. Only able to be used once in every page of the thread, to give her time to recover chakra. But using it more than three times in a topic tires her too much and she faints from exhaustion shortly afterwards.
This is her ultimate attack with the sceptre, and does a huge amount of devastation. She stores as much chakra in the orb as it can take, and then releases it as a single attack. It can be released as one of her high level attacks, or used to land a single powerful blow on something.

Origin: When Suki went through that " I must be 'buffed up' " phase, this was the last weapon she got. It was left by her mother, but she had never touched it. She always said a hammer suited her better. She told Suki about the special diamond orb in the middle that could be used for chakra attacks. Suki was taught how to use it by her mother when younger, but after while, she got bored of it. It was a bit small, and she couldn't do much with it. All the things her mother said the orb was able to do seemed like a myth.
When deciding to get 'buffed up,' she looked at it, and noticed the chibi seal. She unsealed it, and a whole new world opened up to her. All those things were true! Since unsealing it, she has been using it for a long time and has decided to try and become the world's youngest weapon master. She's starting to get interesting in fuuinjutsu aswell, and is thinking of learning it to seal all her other weapons. It looks so fun!!

oooh, I like that history ^^

there we go, finished,

Last edited by Chibi Warrior on Fri May 22, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Huf.. Where to start.

All of these techniques that are used must be posted in a jutsu application, using the appropriate template.

Okay...Now the techniques themselves...
only her chakra can break the seal on the weapon(unlike the hammer)
If only her chakra can break the seal, how can your opponent's kai break it?
Not to mention the fact that kai does not release seals, it is used to disrupt your own chakra to end an illusion.

For the last attack, "Royal Scepter Attack", Besides the fact that this would be at Least B rank, if not A, storing as much chakra as you can in the weapon would mean pouring almost all of your chakra into it, meaning you couldn't use it more than once per topic.

second to last, "Royal Typhoon genjutsu explosion", This would also be B rank, not to mention the points I mentioned before.

The royal chakra explosion would be B rank, unless you power it down a little.

For the first technique, you must have at least jounin level chakra manipulation control. The ability to focuse your chakra in any precise amount is somewhat challenging for a genin, not to mention making it take a complex shape and making it retain that shape.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Well, can I keep the weapon, and just not use the jutsu until I'm a chuunin/jounin?

except the first one

I'll just edit the bit about precision.

Alos, kai IS used for some simple seals. I remember one of orichihamaru's bishes using it to break a seal

yeah, I'll edit bits though

Last edited by kibaka on Sat May 02, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:20 pm

You can keep the weapon, but when you do become chuunin and jounin you will have to post a jutsu app for those techniques. And you still have to post an application for the first one. After you edit it.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:05 pm

I edited

I'll post the training topic later, okay?

^^
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:07 pm

oaky. I'll approve when you do = D
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:33 pm

OOH!
You said, the 2nd is B-rank, unless I tone it down, yes?

So I'll tone that down as well ^^

Than I'll have TWO jutsu!! MWAHAHAHAHA

This means the training has to be 400 words though, right?

Here is my training topic

I have trained for them, and it's more than enough words, so I wont bother to count(it's more than 400 definitely)
Please approve!!
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:12 pm

bump.
PLEASE APPROVE!!!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:55 am

And No, Kai is not used for Fuuinjutsu. Period. the simple defintion of the Kai technique is that it disrupts the flow of chakra in you or a friend to end an illusion. Link me to this example of orochimaru's henchmen using it and I will review it.

Please Edit So I can tell which ones are to be learned latter and which ones are for now. Because with the blue, and italics, it's messy and unorganized.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:30 pm

okay, well forget about the kai bit.

Don't mind the italics.

It's just the blue bit that matters.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Alrighty.
Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) App11
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Thankyou ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)   Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suki's advance to weapon master (WIP)
Page 1 of 1