Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baki's weapon set

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Baki's weapon set   Baki's weapon set EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:58 am

Name: Kumo Shiruku ( spider silk)

Appearance: Baki's weapon set Kurenais-garotte-wire-iRed-Ninja-End-of-Honori
sorry i couldnt find another picture but the weapon is what she has in her mouth 0_0 ( no pervertedness)

Special Abilities: a specialized wire thats made from steel it can cut through all wood and few metals. it is used to restrain enemys or to cut through them. it is very hard to control and requires some skill in ninja wire to use.

Origin: origanaly it was a simple ninja wire for baki to walk on to earn assasination wages but then one day when walking on wire he missed and it the wire hit the back of a man's head slicing it off. baki then decided to use this idea to save money on not bying kunis and shurikens. he folded very thin steel around wire and attacked a small hook to one end to use as the "hooker" (dont laugh) to cact onto people's clothing and so baki can run on this wire and finish them off or simply pul them back ot strnagle them with the wire.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki's weapon set   Baki's weapon set EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:17 am

POST THIS IN YOUR APP. NOT HERE >.>
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki's weapon set   Baki's weapon set EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:13 am

um yeah can you look at this agian please ^^ i forgot i even posted it here
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki's weapon set   Baki's weapon set EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:25 am

Its approved^^ I will then post on your app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki's weapon set   Baki's weapon set Empty

Back to top Go down

Baki's weapon set
Page 1 of 1