Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 6 mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
davell nara

davell nara

Squad 6 mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:23 am

(OCC: I was on so i figured why not)

Davell saw the giant monster emerge "What the heck happend when i went to get water!? Oh Crap!!" he saw one of the many trees about to fall on the brass artifact, he rescued it and made the effort to recover the rest of the artifacts he gathered them all and he but them inside his backpack and buried them under ground.

Then he turned and saw his other teammates and a strange creature he assumed this was his summoning of his sensei, the other two members were taking on members of the roving band of bandits.
He leaped forward to help the ladies "Need some help ladies?" he threw a kunai forward and it was easally defelcted He took the posistion and handsign "Shadow imatation technique compleated"

He had caught 3 of the five men since it was all he could manage "Girls listen up there are two more so stay on your toes i will lead these 3 down the river and deal with them down there don't worry about me focas on your battle" he yelled this as he ran down the mountin side

he set them up perfectly one next to a tree then a space and another tree and "Now the real battle begans, But first lets have some fun." he made the one on the left punch the one on the right, the one on the right punched the one on the left, the last one simply punched the mountin.

The man screemed in agony then he made them all swing there heads, making two men hit a tree and one hit the mountin side the man fell unconshis. "ok now game over.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:39 pm

OOC: just so you know davell, it's unlikely your character would know there were five ninja. Please don't metagame like that, not that it really matters right now.

She watched as Davell appeared from behind howl and threw a kunai. It was a bit pointless, but then she realised it was to distract them while he used his shadow technique. She was quite pleased that he had caught three at first, until she realised two of them were
"Wow" replied Suki sarcastically. "You caught the two injured guys! great work!!" then she turned to the uninjured guy, (who happened to be the one who was firing arrows uselessly at the chicken) "At least you caught one dangerous one,"
She looked around while Davell was busily beating up the ninja. the concussed one was talking about metal chickens as he slipped into unconsciousness.
One was missing, out of sight. He must be the person coordinating them. The criminal "mastermind."
She looked around for an idea, and spotted sensei's summon. It gave her an idea.
Of course! The metal chicken thing could help me. Thanks concussed guy, she thought with a hint of sarcasm. She was being a little sarcastic right now. Maybe it was a sarcastic mood swing? She shrugged inwardly as she moved along to the chocobo at a quick pace.
"Excuse me," she said, hoping it was a summon that spoke human, "Can you help me look for the last man, he would proba-"
Her words were cut short.
Hearing loud sizzling sounds, she turned. A long, green ray was approaching the egg, and a vase artifact that Davell hadn't destroyed. It came out of the forest, destroying everything in it's path. Even part of a large rock the ray touched was missing.
She threw a kunai(backward) to move the egg just out of the way. It was nudged and rolled a few feet further, next to the vase and just out of reach. There was a huge gaping hole in the forest where the green ray had come from. It had looked dangerous. Probably rank A, if it could just eradicate everything in the way. but that was also a blessing. The long jutsu would require a short amount of time to make handseals. He would have also moved if he made such an obvious location revealing attack.
She ran after the egg and picked it up. It was a slowish ray that any girl about her age could easily dodge at such long distance, so she gave it to Howl. Howl could do it...she hoped.
"Keep this safe," she blurted hastily. "I have to go explode," And with that, she was off. Into the forest.

Last edited by Chibi Warrior on Wed May 13, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyubi

Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Howl, puzzled, took the egg and hugged it to her chest, dodging quickly backwards out of range. Keeping a careful eye on everyone and everything, she spotted Kiba cautiously walking forward.

The wolf cub got faster and faster, and took off like a bullet into the forest. Of course! He can follow them by scent alone! With such a strong acidic scent, it must be so easy for him! now that Howl thought about it, her heightened senses allowed her to smell the acid from a distance too, and she located the one who had shot the ray. "Left!" she called to Suki, who was deep in the forest.

Howl wasn't worried about Kiba; he knew very well how to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:48 pm

OOC:
Can someone post as baddies later instead of me please? I think someone else should do it, since I'm the attacker ^^

and kenshiki....you need to post!!!!!

IC:

Suki heard a call. "Left!" It harked. It was Howl. Now that Suki thought of it, the dog like senses would allow howl to tell Suki where he was.
She began to walk to the left, and put a single finger to her mouth when she saw the blue-grey puppy. She winked, with a wolfish grin on her face.
She wouldn't usually do such a crazy thing, but today was different. She also felt regret. On her first mission she was going to use her trump card!
Suki contemplated for a second. She could maybe use a different jutsu? Her mind quickly scrolled through her jutsus, and decided what she would do. She couldn't reveal that mechanism just yet.

She stalked with a quiet, stealthy air about her. She heard light sounds of handseals being made. If she was behind him, he would be wide open after using the jutsu.
She pulled out a length of strong wire, it was the same as the other wire she had. She put the end of the wire in her mouth, and the rest was running along her side and into her pouch. She began to create the handseals, matching the speed at which the guy near her was doing them to avoid being heard, the chuunin-ish ranked ninja seemed tired from the first attack, so copying his speed was no problem. Her jutsu also required less handseals, so all was well.
As soon as he began to speak the words of his jutsu, Suki let out a loud strangled cry, using "mud flow river." She hoped he would be put off by the sudden sound as the river would sweep him off of his feet and just out of the forest.
She would then jump to another tree, spinning and using that motion to let free some more wire. For a second it would seem as if she was dancing in the spinning wire, before she released it, the wire spinning in complex motions and hurtling towards the man.
It would wrap right round him as he slipped and pull on him;hard.
Suki smirked.
If all went well....
He would be her prisoner.

_____________________-
Mud flow river
No rank
Earth
Ninjutsu
Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Kenshiki felt a large vibration that nearly mad him fall. he looked around real quick and saw a lot of acid flying in the air. While he did the enemy attacked relentlessly and managed to get some acid to make contact on to the lower part of his vest. The acid burned right through it like it was nothing and got onto some of Kenshiki's skin. The pain was intense, and Kenshiki didn't know how far it would burn through him, so he let some of his chakra flow through Yochi, the sword in his left hand, and that caused it to increase in length by five feet. Then Kenshiki swept his sword in a vicious arc that was faster then his opponent was expecting, and cut off his left arm at the elbow then, Kenshiki fought through the pain and jumped in the water hoping it would take care of the acid. The water washed it off leaving a patch of black skin that was still burning but not nearly as bad as before.

Kenshiki swam up so his head was bobbing out of the water and examined the situation. Davell Came back down and was fighting with the girls, the guy whose arm was cut off was on the ground rolling in pain, Wynn was beating down a guy with a crossbow, and now there were a bunch of blob creatures roaming around. Kenshiki was about to get out when he realized he almost made an error in his calculations. He assumed all the ninja were out and about, but he forgot about that wave he felt, and was now assuming that wherever it came from was the summoner of these blobs.

Kenshiki let out a small sigh, because the blobs appearently either only go a limited range or they were assuming that the acid burn would keep Kenshiki down. Kenshiki relased chakra from Yochi causeing it to return to it's normal length, He then drew Kaji from it's sheath, he wasn't sure how strong the blobs defense's were but elemental damage might hopefully work better then steel

You still alive? Kenshiki started to jump he relized it was Wynn, comunicating with him. Yeah, I'm just dandy how about you? Kenshiki thought sarcastically. Well then what are you wating for use something to give us the advantage in this battle, right now... Wynn paused and used another lightning attack to blow up a blob. Okay, there must be a crater from that vibration, if I can get in range I can use it a a source from a Naito clan special.

Kenshiki then jumped out of the water, and dashed for an enemy blob, extending his chakra into Kaji. When he did it caused it to flare red with energy, and he then struck the blob down, it was scorched where Kenshiki hit it. "We should regroup." Kenshiki said not sure if he was heard over the sounds of battle.
Back to top Go down
Kyubi

Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Howl carefully placed the egg into her ninja pouch, and drew her sword. Letting chakra flow into the sharp blade, she shielded it from the acid. Darting forward, she slashed at the acidic blobs and dodged round some of them until she picked up the scent of the summoner. He smelled a lot stronger than the others she could sense, and Howl wrinkled her nose in disgust. Slashing and dodging the blobs and leaping over the guy rolling around in pain, she picked her way through the trees towards the scents. Scents? Oh yes, Howl could now smell the 10yr old Genin too.

Howl kicked hard off the ground as a torrent of mud hurtled dangerously close to her. Swinging herself up onto a tree branch, she hopped from branch to branch until she could see the ninja below her.

Kiba was elsewhere in the forest. He had followed a different ninja's scent, and was driving him towards the main stream, to where the chocobo and Sensei were, so they could get him. The puppy held in his mouth a bloodstained kunai, and the ninja's arm was completely dead - Kiba having stabbed him just below the shoulder so he could no longer move his right (his deadliest) arm. Kiba snarled and snapped and barked as he chased the ninja back the way he had come. He could smell the giant chicken, and knew he was getting closer.

Howl stuck the katana, letting her chakra back from the blade, into the tree branch and signalled to Suki. "Yameni-san. If you trap him, I will kill him." she mouthed, hiding quickly behind the trunk when the struggling ninja accidentally turned his head in her direction for a brief moment.

BADDIES:
The trapped chuunin struggled wildly. Crap...gotta get out of this!! he twisted his head in an attempt to get free of the mud a little bit and saw a flash of black among the greenery. Another ninja?! he felt around as she struggled, trying to make it as stealthy as possible, until he found his ninja pouch in the mud. Finally managing to get a grip on a kunai knife, the ninja - with great effort, pulled his arm from the mud and attempted to hurl it at the mysterious girl in the trees. But the sticky mud slowed him down, making it obvious to the Leaf Village Genin that he was trying to attack them. Suddenly a shuriken whizzed past his head, slicing a small line on his cheek. The Chuunin looked up in the direction from which the shuriken had come, and saw two golden eyes glaring from the leaves. Letting out a small whimper, he grabbed the shuriken that was slowly sinking next to him, and hurled it in the same manner as he had before at the young girl wearing a kimono. With the wire around his body, he could only move his arms below the elbow.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:05 pm

OOC: I'm not goddmodding against the NPC because kyubi posting the ninja wwith wires 'round him. It is sorta impossible to miss with the attacks I posted.
I'm only half focused on this, so the post is a little thin, so you'll just have to....DEAL WITH IT Razz
lol

IC:

Suki grimaced at the violence.
As the man had fallen forward, she had definitely heard a crack as she pulled. She saw howl, and gave her a slight nod.
The man also saw her however, and though he was in great pain, he had managed to throw a kunai at howl. Badly.
As a result, he was slashed by a shuriken. He threw one at her, but suki flicked the wire holding the ninja, batting the shuriken away.
"Stand still," said Suki, her voice icy and sharp. She sent chakra into the wires, sending a convultion through the man's body.
"That was just normal chakra", she said, her voice still hard. The man was incapacitated enough, but he had enough energy to try and stand up, so she sent earth chakra through the wires.
He reacted like he'd been punched and groaned loudly, convulsing more.
He was on the floor panting heavily.
"Kill him now please, Inazuma-san" she said clearly.
Back to top Go down
Kyubi

Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Howl nodded and stepped out of the shadows of the leaves. From the enemy's position on the ground her could see her clearly, her golden eyes, her oddly-coloured hair, and the chakra-charged kunai grasped firmly in her hand.

She raised her arm quickly, and hurled the deadly weapon down at the ninja. Aiming carefully, she managed to hit him straight in the heart. Even though the kunai itself killed him, Howl's chakra that guided the weapon surged 'round his body, and that would kill him even if the knife hadn't.

Howl jumped and forward-flipped as she came back down. Landing without a sound, the Genin pulled the bloodied knife from the dead ninja and cleaned it on the broad leaves of a horse chestnut tree. She sighed, her breath shaking a tiny bit. I've...killed someone... she shook her head, trying to clear the image of the Chuunin laying dead with wires and mud and blood in front of Howl and Suki.
Back to top Go down
davell nara

davell nara

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:03 am

with the ninja knocked out he sped back up the mountin to assist his teammates they seemed to be handling things well But where where he shook his head looking for howl and suki he felt a shiver up his spine as he spoted them her head was shaking davell turned his eyes to the body on the ground he assumed he was dead he walked over to howl he said "I know it must feel weird but we've gotta keep moving, there are still artifacts we have to find and save."
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:52 am

Suki shook her head.
"The ones we haven't rescued will have perished in the contaminated lake," she said. The ones we rescued will have to do. We only missed about 4 artifacts,"
She avoided looking at the dead man. Dead bodies sometimes made her metal problems flip.
"So, I suppose this mission's ended," she muttered, "I thought this would be a simple D-rank,"
Suki then realised how weary she was.
"Let's go to sensei, then we can go home," she sighed, and set off towards to clearing.
Back to top Go down
Kyubi

Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:11 am

Howl nodded weakly and sheathed her katana. Kiba had come back - the other guy had tripped and the puppy had pounced on him and bitten out his throat. The wolf cub licked his mouth and muzzle and walked calmly towards Sensei, nodding a hello to the chicken.

Howl felt odd. Sick, nauseous, and dizzy. She sank to the floor and dropped her kunai beside her. She suddenly felt lightheaded, and faintly embarrassed, and was only half aware of retching violently before everything blacked out.

Kiba seemed to sense something was wrong, and darted towards his fainted friend. Glancing quickly up at Suki, who looked weary too, he barked, "Help her, please." looking back at Howl's pale face, he murmured, "She's shocked. She's never killed someone before. Not on purpose, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:20 pm

OOC: YAAAY HERBS! Good thing she keeps them with her Razz

IC:
Suki put a reassuring hand on Howl.
"Yes," she said quietly to her "Killing is a problematic business,"
If she knew this was her first kill, Suki would have done it herself. Although, that would be Suki's first kill too. She winced.
Reaching into her pouch, the girl took out a small flower. It was white and had many tiny petals covering it, making it's long stalk look silly. It was inside a glass tube.
"I use this for my...mood swings," she said, not exactly lying.
She pulled off the stopper of the bottle, and placed it underneath her nose.
"It calms and disconnects you," she said smoothly, "Philosophers like to breathe in it's scent while thinking over things. Cats and dogs like it's smell too, I don't know why," She smiled at Howl and Kiba
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Kenshiki was in the middle of another swing to an acid blob when it dissolved along with the others. He quickly looked around to realize that someone must have killed the summoner and the other guys were dead or injured beyond resisting. Kenshiki then reached into his vest and pulled out a sash, went to the river and soaked it before putting it over the acid wound. The wound only caused a minor annoynce but Kenshiki figured better safe then sorry.

When that was taken care of Kenshiki looked around and saw his genin coming around. He then let out a sigh see that they were alive with little to no injuries, he also looked around and saw the clients hidding, and they were uninjured as well, so despite the little information everything went fairly well. "Hi guys, glad to see you all are okay." Kenshiki noticed that Howl looked a little green but figured it was because of the stentch of the acid blobs remains. Thats what he thought until she collasped, and would have got there but Kiba was faster then he was going.

Kenshiki saw Suki reach into a pouch and pull out a small flower, he wasn't sure if he had seen it before, but figured it would help her out. Kenshiki smiled for a second happy that after one mission his team was at this level of coopoperation and skill, and he knew they would make Chunin very soon. "Well we should rest until Howl is weel enough to travel, so stay here and I will take care of the client." Kenshiki turned to go but stopped, and said, "Everyone well done." Then he went to speak with the client.
Back to top Go down
Kyubi

Kyubi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:05 am

Kiba sniffed the plant. "It's nice." he noted, dipping his head.

Slowly but surely, Howl came round. Sitting up, she held her head in her hands and hid her face. It was so embarrassing for that to have happened to her - in front of everyone!

"We'll stay until Howl is well enough to travel." said her Sensei.

At this, Howl managed to push herself to her feet, and walked slowly towards Sensei. "I'm fine...we can go." she turned her head to Suki. "Thank you." she bowed slightly and leant on a tree while waiting for Sensei to finish talking to his clients.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Kenshiki stared at Howl a moment remembering his first kills, being his best friend, half the village he lived at before returing to Konoha, and someone whom he would have called his girlfriend. Thinking about what his friend did made him angry but he pushed the thoughts out of his head and said, "Okay, everyone grab some of the remaining artifacts and lets head home," Kenshiki turned ot the client and said, "Follow us to Konoha, if you will."
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:07 am

OOC:

YAAY! mission ended ^^

IC:

Suki's shoulders drooped with weariness as they walked back along the valley towards konoha. Suki looked at the egg that she was carrying,(along with the vase) and wondered why anyone would want to destroy such a beautiful treasure. Her brow furrowed. Maybe there was some ancient secret behind it? Whether there was or wasn't, this was an adventure Suki would pass...for now.
She smiled as the gates of Konoha stood grandly before her. My first mission is complete! She hoped that she'd go on more exhillarating missions in the future.
"Sensei," she began, "Do you think the village council will consider this a higher rank mission?" she asked, "There was a high rank chuunin involved..."
Suki trailed off. It didn't really matter to her, so she just enjoyed the walk to the village.

[exit topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6 mission   Squad 6 mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 6 mission
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2