Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adding because I can. (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Adding because I can. (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Adding because I can. (WIP)   Adding because I can. (WIP) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Water - Suiton

Name: Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Name: Houmatsu Rappa - Violent Bubble Wave
Description: Suiton • Houmatsu Rappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Robin generates chakra into his 'Megalodon' and allows it to excrete a massive amount of water. About 100tonnes of cold water.

Name: Mizu Kamikiri - Rising Water Cutter
Description: Suiton • Mizu Kamikiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Robin will then slam his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Name: Mizukiri no Yaiba - Sword of Draining
Description: Suiton • Mizukiri no Yaiba is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like a normal blade.

Name: Mizu Kawarimi - Water Replacement
Description: Suiton • Mizu Kawarimi is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Robin will transform his appearance and physical body into pure water. This causes water which allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks. Note: Must be either on a lake or a body of water to be able to use.

Name: Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Description: Suiton • Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The ninja can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute their opponent. The whip will function in the normal fashion, such as allowing the ninja to whip the crap out of little kids.

Name: Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile
Description: Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill. Creates 4 drills of water in a square shape which all make direct impact on the one target. Must be used on the surface of water.

Name: Suijinheki - Water Encampment Wall
Description: Suiton • Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.

Name: Suikoudan no Jutsu - Water Shark Projectile Technique
Description: Suiton • Suikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Name: Suiryuuben - Water Dragon Whip
Description: Robin performs several handseals and emits chakra which he will use to generate a whirling sphere of water. This sphere can then emit whips of water, which can seek out and impale his target.
Spoiler:

Name: Grand Water Spirit
Description: The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to draw out water from a nearby lake in which will spin violently around the user and will look as if he is a very large person. The water is spinning EXTREMELY fast and can repel metallic objects and most jutsus. Is extremely weak to lightning and practically is a huge person of water. So slamming down one's arms will be extremely strong and can extend their arms and body parts like a tornado of water. Takes one post to charge. Can be used in protection.

Last edited by Robin on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Adding because I can. (WIP)   Adding because I can. (WIP) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Gousuiwan no Jutsu - Strong Water Arm Technique - well it states that it is suigestu's tech. Not only that, but you would have to be made of water as well.

Name: Houmatsu Rappa - Violent Bubble Wave - 100 tons of water? Make 'A' rank.

Rising Water Cutter- where does the water come from?

Mizu Kawarimi - Water Replacement - Can you turn this on and off? How long does it last? If your 'made of water' then your body will be subject to the laws of water as well. Otherwise it's like suigetsu's ability, which I assume to be Kekkei Genkai related.

Water Fang Projectile- so the water just forms a spinning drill... you cant control it beyond that?

Water Dragon Whip - I personally think this deserves much more description. There are alot of things going on here. A 'whirling' sphere, whips of water, that apparently home in on opponents and can impale them? It's 'A' rank so please make it a bit more detailed.

Grand Water Spirit - I assume this will require alot of water to create. Also, if it's drawing it form a nearby source, I'd say the process of creating this huge form and get the water moving 'extremely fast' would take a posts worth of time... like, start the jutsu one post and complete it the next, or something like that.

I call this, modding because I can, lol. sorry for the wait, btw. Just got a break in my work load.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Adding because I can. (WIP)   Adding because I can. (WIP) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Rising Water Cutter - From the Ground.. Borewater..

Mizu Kawarimi - It is exactly like Kawarimi no Jutsu, 'transformation jutsu' in which his body is replaced by a body looking like him of water. When something like a sword slices through it, it's like passing through water. Note: Must be either on a lake or a body of water to be able to use.

Water Fang Projectile - Edited to say 'Creates 4 drills of water in a square shape which all make direct impact on the one target. Must be used on the surface of water.

Water Dragon Whip. - A rank. So very good. I put in an imagine. It may be hard to understand otherwise.

Grand Water Spirit - Fixed Appropriately.

-----Thank's man. Made me realise these things. And I fixed everything.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Adding because I can. (WIP)   Adding because I can. (WIP) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:20 pm

I don't see a training topic
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Adding because I can. (WIP)   Adding because I can. (WIP) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding because I can. (WIP)   Adding because I can. (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adding because I can. (WIP)
Page 1 of 1