Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twin Extendible Swords (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian

Brian

Twin Extendible Swords (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Twin Extendible Swords (WIP)   Twin Extendible Swords (WIP) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:51 am

Name: Twin Extendible Swords

Appearance:
Sand Sword-->http://www.3dactionplanet.com/poplegacy/POPWWWeapons/Sword3.jpg
Water Sword-->http://www.3dactionplanet.com/poplegacy/POPWWWeapons/Sword7.jpg

Special Abilities:Both of these swords are able to extend for about 15 feets of lentht. It is basically to attack the opponent and to drag them to you to a closer range for an attack.The sand sword is able to manipulate sand to a certain range. If too far the sand will deactivate and will stop working. The water which is his mom's elemnt is able to maipulate water and like the other sword the water can be manipulated only for a certain range from the user.(About 5-7 fts.) The swords only works on the hand of Kutosei. Both sowrds have a kind of magnetic force that pulls the elemnt and the user with great Kenjutsu skills will be able to controll it. Basically the sand sword have a well balance magnetic pull that attracts the minerals in the sand. (Crystals,any mineral on the area will be controlled.)As well with the water sword,the water sword have a some kind of ability that consists on a well balance gravity pull that pulls the water onto whatever direction is controlled by the user.Like all members of this clan,they tend to hame 25% more chakra than normal humans.So when used,these swords take about the same chakra as a normal jutsus. All movements with the swords will be considered as B-or lower ranks attacks. Unless the ninja is stronger than what he used to be can do more giher ranking attacks.
Drawback:After using the sword for one post the swords have to be unused for another 1 post so they recover their strenght back.

Origin: Both of the swords are given to every member of the clan. They was made by Kutosei's father and the second one was made by his mom. Both have different abilities since they are made from different persons as a gift to Kutosei.

Last edited by Kutosei Hyumei on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Twin Extendible Swords (WIP)   Twin Extendible Swords (WIP) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:15 pm

How do they manipulate sand and water? To what level? How much Chakra do you the require to do this manipulation and extend?

Basically I need more details before I can approve these weapons
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Twin Extendible Swords (WIP)   Twin Extendible Swords (WIP) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:56 pm

I think I fixed and made it more understandable.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Twin Extendible Swords (WIP)   Twin Extendible Swords (WIP) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:23 am

Can you give a indication of the kind of manipulations possible, still no mention of associated chakra cost
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: Twin Extendible Swords (WIP)   Twin Extendible Swords (WIP) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:29 am

Okay I thing I did it.Although I didn't quite get what you mean what kind of manipulations are there.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Twin Extendible Swords (WIP)   Twin Extendible Swords (WIP) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:08 am

Approved. Just be aware that the manipulations must be relaitvely simple and that the blade extension costs chakra too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin Extendible Swords (WIP)   Twin Extendible Swords (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin Extendible Swords (WIP)
Page 1 of 1