Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loyalty Seal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Loyalty Seal Empty
PostSubject: Loyalty Seal   Loyalty Seal EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:08 am

Name: Seal of Loyalty
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Description:
This jutsu creates a seal upon a person for purposes of making sure they remain loyal. This seal can only be removed by the person that cast it. To cast this seal, The user will form a handseal and concentrate his chakra for 5 solid minutes. If interupted, the jutsu will fail. The user will then press the index and middle finger's on the target's neck. A Circle with the kanji for Chakra will appear on the neck. This seal allows the user to cut the amount of chakra the target has access to in half. This does not happen by placing the seal, but rather by activation by the user. For instance, if the target was afflicted with this seal, and did something that the user did not like, such as go against them, the user would make a handseal, and the seal would activate, cutting off half of the target's chakra supply. Removing the skin where this seal was placed will not stop its effects. Throughout 1 year after being activated, the user's chakra supply slowly recovers to the point it was when it was activated. After this, though the seal doesnt have to be placed again, the placer of the seal must wait 6 months before being able to use it again.

Last edited by Grandmaster of Funk on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

Loyalty Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Seal   Loyalty Seal EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 am

very nice its got a great detail and its very effective being able to cut the amount of chakra inhalf is indeed an impressive feat but to be able to place a seal on the person and activate it at any time is most remarkable i give it a 9/10 and i'd say it passes although this will require some what amount of training to do but i believe u can do it Near i say pass
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Loyalty Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Seal   Loyalty Seal EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

Loyalty Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Seal   Loyalty Seal EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:38 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Loyalty Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Seal   Loyalty Seal EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:46 am

Un-approved.

Too Overpowered, fix it or remove for good.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Loyalty Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Seal   Loyalty Seal EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 am

Mummble mumble...trampoline....up your mumble mumble with a hockey stick and....mumble mumble your face

Anyways. Fixed Master > . >
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Loyalty Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Seal   Loyalty Seal EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:08 am

I don't see how you fixed anything.... Cuts a users chakra source inhalf for a whole year....
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Loyalty Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Seal   Loyalty Seal EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:28 pm

That's not what I said. It cut's the user's chakra source in half, but immediately after words it begins to replenish it's self. So when first activated, you have 6/12 chakra. Every other month you get 1/12 of your chakra back. After 6 months you'd have 9/12 your chakra bank, which isn't exactly bad. I mean, even if your at half, you should still be able to function as a ninja. Besides the fact that you werent killed in the first place. After all, if you're such a bad ninja that you allowed your opponent to get close enough to touch your neck, then you should be thankful your not dead.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Loyalty Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Seal   Loyalty Seal EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loyalty Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Seal   Loyalty Seal Empty