Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gashin (WIP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fushigi Gashin

Gashin (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Gashin (WIP)   Gashin (WIP) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:53 am

Clan Name: Gashin

Kekkei Genkai: Shoton - Crystal Release

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Spoiler:

History: A crystal, by definition, is a solid material whose constituent atoms, molecules, or ions are arranged in an orderly repeating pattern extending in all three spatial dimensions. The word crystal is derived from the ancient Greek word krustallos, which had the same meaning, but according to the ancient understanding of crystal. At root it means anything congealed by freezing, such as ice. The word once referred particularly to quartz, or "rock crystal". The process of forming a crystalline structure from a fluid or from materials dissolved in the fluid is often referred to as crystallization. This is exactly what Fushigi's grandfather, Zigaro, had perfected in Takigakure. Specifically, he studied crystallization, which he made into research.

The Zigaro Report wrote:
Crystallization is the (natural or artificial) process of formation of solid crystals precipitating from a solution, melt or more rarely deposited directly from a gas. Crystallization is also a chemical solid-liquid separation technique, in which mass transfer of a solute from the liquid solution to a pure solid crystalline phase occurs. The crystallization process consists of two major events, nucleation and crystal growth. Nucleation is the step where the solute molecules dispersed in the solvent start to gather into clusters, on the nanometer scale (elevating solute concentration in a small region), that becomes stable under the current operating conditions. The crystal growth is the subsequent growth of the nuclei that succeed in achieving the critical cluster size.

For crystallization to occur from a solution it must be supersaturated. This means that the solution has to contain more solute entities (molecules or ions) dissolved than it would contain under the equilibrium (saturated solution). This can be achieved by various methods, with 1) solution cooling, 2) addition of a second solvent to reduce the solubility of the solute (technique known as antisolvent or drown-out), 3) chemical reaction and 4) change in pH being the most common methods used in industrial practice. Other methods, such as solvent evaporation, can also be used.

He found a way to use his chakra to supersaturate the molecules of the material around him, which required immense control. Fortunately, he passed it on to Bookman before he died. Now, with a scroll fasioned by Bookman (See Fhushigi's History), Fushigi now has access to all of the techniques made. This was, in actuallity, perfected by his Kekkai Genkai of crystalization, which Zigaro didn't know. However, Bookman did, and thus, Fushigi now knew of his Kekkai Genkai. The thing about Fushigi's family was, that he could trace his roots back to about anywhere. So, almost anyone could come to Fushigi and learn the Shoton Techniques. As of now, only the Kazekage and Bookman knows of the ability.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Gashin (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gashin (WIP)   Gashin (WIP) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:55 am

Not to burst your bubble or anything but crystal manipulation I.E: Crystal Techniques has been taken as a KKG of another clan. I will need an Admin's/Adam's approval on this.
Back to top Go down
Fushigi Gashin

Gashin (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gashin (WIP)   Gashin (WIP) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:18 am

Yes, mine is different from yours Pendo. Unlike yours, mine doesn't require an outside source. The way this clan works is by supersaturating the material around the user, if you read the Clan History and such throughly and cross referenced to your own.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Gashin (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gashin (WIP)   Gashin (WIP) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:21 am

But that is only a slight difference. I'll let Adam approve it.
Back to top Go down
Fushigi Gashin

Gashin (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gashin (WIP)   Gashin (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:58 am

>.> Bump.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Gashin (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gashin (WIP)   Gashin (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:04 am

I'm sorry...but as pendo stated, this has already been taken as a kekkei genkai.

Fushigi Gashin wrote:
Yes, mine is different from yours Pendo. Unlike yours, mine doesn't require an outside source. The way this clan works is by supersaturating the material around the user, if you read the Clan History and such throughly and cross referenced to your own.
That's a redundant statement, the materials around the user is and outside source. And supersaturation would not crystalize things....Crystalization only occurs in certain materials due to their ability to form crystal lattices. Of course, this is naruto, but the super saturation thing is just plain bologna, pick a different explanation. Though I would suggest not going with the crystal kg all together.
Back to top Go down
Fushigi Gashin

Gashin (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gashin (WIP)   Gashin (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:08 am

Your logic is wrong =3. I'm taking solutions and supersaturating them through the use of chakra. Check crystalization on any educational website and you'll see that I'm right about the supersaturation. Air can be considered a solution and a compound, as its O2.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Gashin (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gashin (WIP)   Gashin (WIP) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:14 am

Your a hunddred percent wrong...Air cannot be considered a solution. A solution is anything that is disolved in a liquid. And it is not a compound either, because a compound is any 2 different elements that form together. O2 is a diatomic molecule. Haha, not to mention the fact that air is Not O2. If air was O2, it would spontaneously combust in the summer. In fact, air is comprised of many different elements, and is there fore a heterogenous mixture.
And my logic is not wrong. Nucleation creates crystals, not saturation. And only compounds that have the ability to form crystal lattices have the ability to nucleate. Oxygen is not one of these. I'm in chemistry : P
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Gashin (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gashin (WIP)   Gashin (WIP) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gashin (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gashin (WIP)   Gashin (WIP) Empty