Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

greenhouse pouch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

greenhouse pouch Empty
PostSubject: greenhouse pouch   greenhouse pouch EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Name: Greenhouse pouch
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities: This is a normal pouch that can be worn at the hips [This pouch isn't visible on Ketsueki's body because it is covered with his big leather belt], it exist out of three parts
*Seed bag --> contains all the seeds Ketsueki needs inside and outside battles
*Material bag --> this contains materials for gardening
*Flower seeds --> contains all the flower seeds Ketsueki needs inside and outside battles+ there is a small department for mushroom spores
Origin: A gift from the leader of the grass village after Ketsueki learned the skills of the Za-Men tribe
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

greenhouse pouch Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenhouse pouch   greenhouse pouch EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:58 pm

Hmm... seeing as though this is a 'bundled' deal. please include the name of all the seeds and gardening tools along with the quantity.
Back to top Go down

greenhouse pouch Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenhouse pouch   greenhouse pouch EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:17 pm

i'm sorry wtflash! but you keep ass zifting about nothing! first off al! all the battle seeds you can find in my clan topic.Gardening tools are things like --> stamper,special gardening knife,needle with a reservoir on top...they are all non battle related goods!

And for the non battle seeds! there are millions of seeds,spores,bulbs all around the world...google it.

this is a fucking bag!
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

greenhouse pouch Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenhouse pouch   greenhouse pouch EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:38 pm

For someone who uses plants for battle it is important to have specific details. Otherwise you could 'summon up' anything at any quantity.

I dont much appreciate you getting upset at me. You must be specific because anything at all left to opinion is manipulatable. Battle related or not. And if they really are of no use, then you dont need them approved in the first place.
Back to top Go down

greenhouse pouch Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenhouse pouch   greenhouse pouch EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 pm

here you can find the seeds for battle use --> https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/approved-clans-f12/za-men-manipyure-ta-done-t547.htm

the non rpg seeds will be rpg'd like this example--> https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/medicinal-greenhouse-f37/in-the-greenhouseopen-no-fighting-t750.htm#7222

i don't see how i can manipulate much with a louzy bag...
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

greenhouse pouch Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenhouse pouch   greenhouse pouch EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Alright. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

greenhouse pouch Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenhouse pouch   greenhouse pouch Empty

Back to top Go down

greenhouse pouch
Page 1 of 1