Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just putting this out there.

Go down 
+5
Yondaime
Jiro
Kessen Kaitou
Adam
Todd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Just putting this out there. Empty
PostSubject: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:23 pm

I was just thinking one day, why in naruto they dont have guns? I mean if you look at the konoha village it is pretty modern, technology wise with street lamps etc, so im sure someone culd have invented a gun by now! i no their are kunai launcher and stuff but i mean an actual gun, it cant be too hard. imagine all the new gun jutsu if guns were created...haha

just putting it out there, do wat u want with that info.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:37 pm

nahhhhh i dont like it.
But the naruto world is very weird with technology.
In the chuunin exams you see Anko checking her watch.
See her watching video surveillance of Gaara,Temari and Kankuro arriving to the building after the forest of death, with a tv and video player.
But i dont like guns.
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:07 pm

If they have guns they wouldn't use jutsu anymore, they're just gonna shoot the hell out of each others.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:25 pm

If naruto’s world had good guns Nin's would use them. However nearest thing to it is the siege train in snow being things like rapid firing kunai launchers. I assume they either do but are considered so poor as not to be worthy bothering with or more likely given that most people are armed like medieval Japanese samurais that military tech has never developed due to the existence of Nin as it has in our world so no guns. On the whole I would think that since Nin exist no one bothered to develop them explaining other advanced tech but a lack of modern weapons
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:48 pm

The only gun i saw in naruto was in a movie of that girl in the country of snow or ice, that there was a train that fired many kunais against the villagers, though they had to have men rolling a wood mechanism so it could work...
Though the village is very improved doesnt mean that they necessarily need guns, though they use gunpowder.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:27 pm

yeah but u would think that with the techology they have guns would have been created. They have developed metal so someone would have thought of firing small pieces of metal at someone would hurt! lol. They wouldn't neccesarily need gunpowder as im sure there is a type of ninjutsu somewher that could repecate its abilities.

and on a different note....when Bonds coming out? around march-april?
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Oh man, this is like the most widespread topic of naruto RPGs. Using guns.

-The Naruto World has more technology then I think anyone gives them credit for.
-I mean they have walkie talkies and television sets.
-If I had to answer 'Can Naruto have guns in their world?' I would say yes, completely.
-Naruto is fully capable of having guns in their world.
-But for the love of god where's the fun in that Razz
-I shoots you with mah boomstick! Weee!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:08 pm

I think I read somewhere that ninja don't really approve of modern technology. Maybe that's why they don't have guns. I mean, they don't even have cars in the Naruto world, and even that RV thing in the first Naruto movie had slays, not wheels. Makes me wonder why they have TV, though. confused

Anyways, even if guns were there, they would be kinda useless, due to the fact that they could just dodge it using a jutsu or something. Plus, all the characters in Naruto have a thing of cutting themsleves, and if guns were involved everyone would basically be walking around with bullet-sized holes in their bodies. Not a pretty sight. So, I say guns: Major no no.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Anyways, even if guns were there, they would be kinda useless, due to the fact that they could just dodge it using a jutsu or something. Plus, all the characters in Naruto have a thing of cutting themsleves, and if guns were involved everyone would basically be walking around with bullet-sized holes in their bodies. Not a pretty sight. So, I say guns: Major no no.

Yeah, a lot of Jutsu are way more powerful than modern warfare weaponry anyhow Razz
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:15 pm

I think if there were guns this would be very boring, even the rp would become worse..."Bang Bang!!I shoot you!" <----What is the funny of this... confused

One more thing with this situation of Wars and other stuff, let the guns for the Real Life... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Kayden

Kayden

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Yondaime wrote:
I think if there were guns this would be very boring, even the rp would become worse..."Bang Bang!!I shoot you!"

Read my mind...
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:12 am

i thin for more Dramtiv apearnace, no easy kill
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just putting this out there.   Just putting this out there. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just putting this out there.
Page 1 of 1