Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD

Go down 
+7
Kibaka
Absolute Greed.
~Deadwood Zen~
Washi
Matthais
Jiro
WTFlash
11 posters
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD Empty
PostSubject: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Advanced Elements- With Advanced elements there are two separate realms of element combinations; Heavenly and Earthly. Heavenly advanced elements combine two elements to form a third, independent element. For example, the ability to use wood is a combination of water and earth. If one only has the ability to control wood, they cannot also control the water and earth components, because earth is a completely different element!

Earthly combinations are combinations of two or more elements that take part in the same jutsu. They aren't necessarily combined, but their combo usually amplify or specify the power or force of the attack. For example, using wind and fire elements at once to amplify the power of the fire, or water and lightning to form powerful conductive charges. Another example is combining water and earth form mud based attacks. These require a bit more chakra simply because they requires two chakras used at once instead of one, however the potential for such earthly combinations are almost unlimited!

Below is a list of possible 'Heavenly' Combinations. They aren't the set names or effects of the advanced elements, however this tentative guild makes a pass of these techniques. Within these separate combinations there are many possibilities specific effects! (Note: There are two separate advanced elements for each combination. Fire + Wind= Ray, however Wind + Fire = Smoke. The first element named is the primary and the second would be the secondary element. Seeing as though they can only be accomplished via KKG, one must have the primary element and sub element of their kekkei Genkai element; ex. If someone has the Shadow, there primary elements would be wind and their sub would be water.) While this list is 'complete' there are other possible elements of heavenly combinations. Don't think this is a set list. The last thing I want to do is limit creativity by restraining combination to only these.

Fire + Fire: Flame
When one can form the fire element within itself, the result is the new element of Flames! Unlike the normal fire element, water itself wont be enough to stop this element. Control and mastery over this element can turn the once unpredictable effects of Fire into a pin point accurate tool of destruction!

Fire + Wind: Ray
When the cutting properties of wind are added to the destructive properties of Fire, the result is the Ray element. Powerful, focused linear attacks are possible from this element. Many attacks can simply be described as 'lasers'. By focusing the energy of fire into one point, this element may even pierce the strongest of metal or earth armors being a deadly assassination element.

Fire + Lightning: Heat
The process of heat passing though space as energy, or radiation, is the key to this element. From powerful area attacks, to focused bursts of energy, the possibilities of the Heat element are limited only by ones understanding of the passing of energy through space.

Fire + Earth: Forge
When applying the solidity of Earth to the Fire element, the result is the Forge element. This element deals greatly with the properties of density within masses. Fire making a substance more malleable and earth compacting the molecules to form stronger substances. One can create temporary armors, weapons, and at the most potent levels, can actually petrify objects or even people.

Fire + Water: Fusion
As the two opposite chakra's meet, fire and water form a potent mixture known as 'Fusion'. Fusion being the process in which Kinetic energy is passed from one substance to another. Via touch, a Fusion user can heat objects very quickly, or drain a substance of heat or energy for their own use. Masters of the Fusion element can use process of turning Kinetic energy into useable energy and turn a disadvantage into an advantage as quick as the passing of hot to cold.

Wind + Fire: Smoke
When combining the unpredictable qualities of fire to wind, the result is smoke. Along with smoke comes potential for powerful poisons. Of course all smoke isn't visible, and mastery of the Smoke element can yield control over very specific and deadly gasses that when inhaled, cast all sorts of mayhem on the physical and neurological systems of the body.

Wind + Wind: Sound
When wind is combined within itself, Sound is created. This element allows for the free control of the vibrations in the air. So much so that regular fire will be unable to stop it. From particle manipulation, to the creation of destructive sound waves, this pure element has potential to spare.

Wind + Lightning: Pressure
When the physical properties of lightning are applied to wind, the result is the Pressure element. Whether containing a portion of the atmosphere, to compressing air into dense crushing forces, the pressure element can serve for many powerful area attacks.

Wind + Earth: Shift
Shift being an abstract element, where two opposite elements meet, has the ability to alter personal matter. From the example of Bone manipulation to the passing through matter, or even letting matter pass through a persons body without damage, materialization and re-materialization. The Shift element is often refereed to as the Ghost element.

Wind + Water: Shadow
When water is applied to wind, the result is the element of Shadow. This element comes from the ability to control the transparency of its vapors to manipulate and control shadows By mixing wind and water charkas one can create a physical link between two objects, or even people. A famous application of such a process is the Shadow Possession Jutsu of the Nara clan.

Lightning + Fire: Light
The area abilities of fire mix with lightning chakra yields control over Light. The Light element can brighten or dim vision, going as far as blinding an opponent, or making themselves or objects invisible to the naked eye. More deadly focused forms of Light can have burning or electrifying properties, doubling as an offensive and defensive force.

Lightning + Wind: Pulse
The Pulse element applies the fluent nature of wind to the properties of Lightning. This makes it possible to pass waves or jolts of electricity efficiently over space. More potent forms can pass signals from place to place for automatic activation of jutsu or control puppets without strings. This elements yields powerful neurological potential and can make for the casting of deadly genjutsu as well.

Lightning + Lightning: Magnetic
When lightning meets lighting, one can begin to master the polarity effects of positive and negative electrons. Whether it be the attracting or repelling forces between objects or people, or the movement of powerful lightning attacks that can pass through earth without being grounded. This pure element compacts lightning so well that normal wind won't overcome it.

Lightning + Earth: Gravity
The properties of Earth meeting lightning forges the Gravity Element. This pure attraction force can be used and applied to amplify or decrease the effect of gravity in relation to the earth or other objects. At high levels, one can crush oppnents under their own weight or even form small versions of black holes with this potent advanced element.

Lightning + Water: Storm
The Storm element is an element that focuses completely on area attacks. By altering the conductivity of water vapors, one can craft literal storms, rains etc., Once the storm is created, masters of the Storm element can manipulate any and all aspects of the effects, creating inescapable conditions.

Earth + Fire: Magma
The Magma element is formed when Fire chakra meets earth chakra. Magma chakra allows for the creation and manipulation of Magma via the break down of the molecules of earth. Super hot molten masses can quickly become the downfall of even the strongest ninja however water can yield counter effects if one isn't careful.

Earth + Wind: Sand
Used by the ever popular character Gaara, the combination of earth and wind forms the element of Sand. This allows for the creation and manipulation of very fine particles of earth, moving and compacting them. Dense shields and fastmoving attacks can lash and crush opponents, making Sand in high volumes a deadly element to face.

Earth + Lightning: Explosion
The explosion element goes by the principle of overloading the mineral composites of earth, causing them to burst. Explosion chakra can be used for things from setting invisible mines, to undermine entire foundations of buildings. As seen by the Akatsuki Member Deidara, the Explosion element can serve for a variety of deadly purposes.

Earth + Earth: Metal
The pure element where Earth and Earth meet forms the Element of Metal. Known sometimes as the Alchemy element, Metal chakra can be used to create and manipulate the properties of earth into specific metals. What one can do with the metal depends on the properties of the metal itself, ranging from powerful shields to deadly poisons and unbreakable weapons.

Earth + Water: Clay
When Water is applied to the jagged effects of Earth, the clay element is formed. The Clay element can take rocky earthy ground and make it into powerful mold-able forces. Landslides, Sinkholes, etc are area effects that can be caused by the clay element, but also more specific and faster moving moldings of earth into specific shapes. Rumor has it the Clay element can also sap the moisture from earth bound objects in a processes called desertification.

Water + Fire: Vapor
When fire meets water, the result is the advanced element of Vapor. Once water is turned to vapor, one can manipulate it craft powerful area effecting attacks. From vast mists, fogs, hazes and clouds, to boiling hot vapor clouds, the Vapor element can be deadly at high levels.

Water + Wind: Ice
As seen in the manga and in the anime, the Ice element is formed when the wind and water elements meet. This can create and manipulate the shape of ice, making translucent or foggy ice structures. In potent assassination techniques, for example, one can also freeze water molecules in the air, making breathing itself deadly.

Water + Lightning: Acid
By altering the conductive and chemical properties of water, one can create acids. Whether inside of the self or external, one can produce powerfully acidic liquids in different volumes that can dissolve through flesh armors and shields at high levels of mastery.

Water + Earth: Wood
As the Solid matter of earth meets the life giving properties of water, one gains the ability to craft and manipulate plant-life and wood. One can grow entire plants in real time, or simply create inanimate wood for trapping or physical damage. Accelerated growth of plants and the introduction of their effects to a battle can make for interesting combinations of area and targeting attacks.

Water + Water: Liquid
When water chakra is fused within itself, it forms an element simply known as Liquid. The Liquid element allows for mastery of water manipulation alot with many other substances in their liquid form. As long as there is water in a liquid it is possible to manipulate to a certain extent. In mastery of this element, it is even said to be possible to manipulate the water in the human body itself.

WHAT DO YOU THINK!?
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Here's my initial thoughts on the idea:

1) I am not sure how you would get a new element from fusing two of the same elements - such as fire and fire or water and water. To my mind all you would get is more of both, and is it even possible to have the same element twice. Much like mixing a glass of water with another in a big jug just gives me a jug with water in it, not a orange squash. I would keep to combining seperate elements

2)Similar to the first I am not sure why you would get two different elements depending on which way your order them: Fire+Lightning=Heat yet Lightning+Fire=Light. The whole point of people with adv elements is that they can do them because the have an affinity for both elements not a primary and secondary but rather two primarys. Surely it makes more sense to have one element per combination rather then two

3) I am not sure about the following particular elements (most seem good to me):

- Ray - Lasers really arent very fitting in the naruto world and combining fire and wind likely to create a bigger fire rather then a pinpoint accurate one. If you scrap the same element ones I would make fire+wind=flame.
- Fusion - Seems a little hard to get ones head around or make Jutsu for I would have thought the logical combination of fire+water=steam, utilising mist that burn etc
- Shift - Like the idea but I think its definition is very OP. Sounds like a Kaguya who can do Madaras phase trick. Anything linked with time space rematerialisation is potentially OP

I don't want to sound overly pessimistic I think the thread is good idea I just wanted to draw some issues to peoples attention.

Last edited by Jiro on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:33 am

his vision is well thought trew, i like it...but i think people should be free to chose if they want that special element! And it would only be allowed at jounin level because its like a thirth element.

And what about all the other elements and knowledge? we can see in the naruto movie some have mastered technology to harvest chakra and stuff...

So i would only use it as a guide to give people inspiration for their char.

but good effort Flash
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:13 am

EArth+Earth=Crystal on the show
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Oh please no. It's creative (it came from the narutoc advanced elements template so it's not original) but it has no foundations in canon.

Some of the advanced elements on that list are really stupid and also how the ordering of the elements changes the type of the advanced element. I think there should be 1 for each combination, i.e wind + water = ice. Get rid of the really stupid advanced elements and that factor and that's more acceptable.

Also having Shadow as an advanced element of wind and water...and using the nara's clan jutsu as an example is just against canon. Shadow has no element, its yin-based chakra as explained in the manga. Likewise how Sound became an element on its own. I could go on about this but you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:21 am

I actually think this is kinda cool. It must have taken some time, but i dont think all of the adv elements should be there. Ray doesnt seem like it should fit in the Naruto world. Fusion seems a little alien too, but i can see it happening. And im agreeing with Jiro that Shift seems a little Overpowered, but it still seems like a good idea that shouldnt be tossed away immediatly.

Maybe it could only be available to A-rank shinobi and be used once per RP(for a huge chakra cost) or to S-rank shinobi and be used twice and RP(for the same chakra cost). Though the chakra cost had no numerical value, but should be included in the RP or be considered OPing or GMing...just an idea though...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:09 am

Hmm. I dont like all the wierd ones...and frankly I dont think there is any need to have guild based upon combining elements.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:11 pm

isn't there something like this on a few other forums?
they get combination elements or something. I remeber that, beacuse I made a glass element kakkai genkai thing. So for the people saying it's original...it's not.
sorry WTFlash, it's been thought of already
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Yeah, it is a used idea. and not a bad one, I don't think theres anything wrong with having Lava, Enhanced fire (Fire+ wind), Steam/mist (fire+water), mud, ice, etc. But the whole "Flame" thing is bs. If you add fire to fire, guess what. You get more fire.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:48 am

Actually, two fires can cancel each other out, it's called "backfire" lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:51 am

Kibaka, that's force, not fires. When two forces collide that are equal, both repel, which causes backfire.
Oh, and the ray element doesnt really make sense...if anything, the ray element would form by combining Light chakra and Crystal chakra.
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:52 pm

I agree with Near for Fire+fire just gives you more fire if u want backfire then it would have to be a collision
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:36 pm

I don't like the idea of combining two or more elements on a RP forum.

But since so many of you wants combined elements, I see no other option than helping the site.

I'm quite sure that you will make Adam and the other admin add the new elements, so I want to say my op. on this subject.

Most arguments against the combined elements are based on the fact that it will be hard to know what a elements strengths and weaknesses are.

Suggestion:
The combined will be treated as sub elements, meaning that they have unic jutsu and abilities, but they will be treated as a main element. Example: Steam is a gas form of water, so steam is under water.
If the admins and mods create a list of allowed combined elements and informs what the new elements are subs of, the the combinations will be quite easy to put into play.´
As I said before I don't really like combined elements, but I like to speak my mind scratch
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:54 am

I think eventhough this will probably bring more people, i think this should not be accepted. or if it do that only s rank shinobis use it and atleast train it for a week before they learn it via Role playing training. you cannot learn by just saying it on the application.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD   ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVANCED ELEMENT GUILD
Page 1 of 1