Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A general request: RPing Sites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

A general request: RPing Sites Empty
PostSubject: A general request: RPing Sites   A general request: RPing Sites EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:05 am

Alright I'm looking about and seeing everyone popping up their own little site for Naruto RPing... This is all well and good, and I know there are different motives for it, but I have a requests:

If your going to make a new site completely, toss a new twist to it. I see the same kinda scheme as the others and if their are three or four sites that are exactly the same, we will end up spread numbers thin EVERYWHERE. This is because everyone seems to gravitate to the place where they can be the most powerful. If you an admin or mod, or Sannin etc., you will most likely stay there. These spots are obviously limited, so we will have a hand full of powerful people in each litte community and it will never grow beyond that. YES a strong base is needed, but if it's easier for someone to just go elsewhere to be powerful then to stay and RP their character through the ranks, someone will most likely just move on.

Thanks and I hope you consider my opinion. Feel free to post opinions of your own.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A general request: RPing Sites   A general request: RPing Sites EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:09 am

well i agree with your opinion so on my site(not finished)i'm making a mmorpg for the naruto stuff but i've run into a wall i can't seem to get the char grafics all i have is stick figures anyone have an opinion aboutwhat i'm doing but i think it's good
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: A general request: RPing Sites   A general request: RPing Sites EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A general request: RPing Sites   A general request: RPing Sites Empty

Back to top Go down

A general request: RPing Sites
Page 1 of 1